Happy Belated Birthday to Chanel Reign

Oops...I can't believe I missed wishing one of my oldest, dearest friends a Happy Birthday on Monday....I have too many Libra friends in my life to keep track of. Oh well, better late, than never.

Here's to yah, girlfriend...hope your day was great and look forward to celebrating with you this evening!

Belated-Birthday-Glitters-9.gif

Happy Birthday Chanel! Although I didn't forget you when I sent you a message on your wall the other day. I will give Angela a spanking for forgetting! lol. See you this evening! xoxo

Good evening, Chanel. With all of the challenges which you have faced this year, may you at least have celebrated your special day with friends and those close to you.

Happy Birthday from the lion.

I hope you and Ang and Nic and whoever else celebrates with you tonight, all have an incredible time! No one deserves to like you do sweetheart! :)

I had no idea until the cake tonight that it was your birthday!! hehe....I know, I'm behind in my Cerb thread checking ;-) Love ya! *hugs*

"The best way to wake up in the morning; either with a warm'n'fuzzy, or a hard and smooth!"

Ok you made be blush and shed a tear or two. I am so sorry I have been away from my favourite site for so long. WHAT was I thinking!

Thank you all. I know Im late, but now that you just made what would otherwise be a gray dull day FABULOUS I am smiling!

Thank you

C

purple-hearts-simple-lay.gif