Orleans end of town.

Hello everyone I have been a huge supporter of ours girls here but I do a lot of travel time (not that it hasn't been worth it :p ) But was wondering if possible all the Orleans providers can send me a private pm to help me with that driving time.

Love always alkaiser.

Guest **n****er

LOL. That would be cool. But you'd probably have more luck starting an "East End" group and checking which sp's join up?

Just a dumb question, not trying to be smart, but why focus on one end (Orleans) area of Ottawa. This is coming from a guy who's travels to Ottawa (depending on which end) take 3 1/2-4 hours, but I've met wonderful ladies by the airport, downtown, and Orleans (2 ladies, 3 encounters there :-))

Just wondering that's all

RG

Guest **n****er

Not a dumb question at all. If your going to see a lady anywhere but the east end during the week and have to make the commute back to Orleans you're looking at possibly 1 hour in traffic given rush hour. It's brutal how bad traffic is on the way to orleans.

I lived in the west before and even though it seems as if traffic flowing that way is worse...it really isnt.

Just a dumb question, not trying to be smart, but why focus on one end (Orleans) area of Ottawa. This is coming from a guy who's travels to Ottawa (depending on which end) take 3 1/2-4 hours, but I've met wonderful ladies by the airport, downtown, and Orleans (2 ladies, 3 encounters there :-))

Just wondering that's all

RG

Just a guess..or a few..but there could be a number of reasons for choice/limitation of city district for many a hobbyist.

Time selected/afforded, location to home/work, accessibility, transportation.

Perhaps, say....trying to narrow a search for an intriguing encounter(noon-hour quicky) with a short 1-2 hour window departing from Orleans...

...you'd rather not make numerous (bothersome to the SPs) inquiries only to discover solely west end or central incall offered locations, if so wished.

The commute and traffic would chew up his "fun time".

As a plausible reason, of course.

I'm certain alkaiser24 mean't no distinction between any of the wonderful ladies spillin' juicy sunshine throughout the many regions of our city.

Like he said, cutting down on "that driving time".

As said, just guessin'.

I offer in-calls with Nicolette Vaughn in Chapel Hill Orleans, off of Orleans Boulevard near Innes.

With no traffic, it takes 15 minutes from the Nicholas Street/417 to my house via 417 to 174 Jeanne D'Arc exit.

You can also come along Innes Road, approx. 8 kms from Innes/417 exit which will take you about 10 minutes.

I have driven it myself to do the timing.

Hope this helps.

Guest **n****er

Tis true guys. If you're making the commute towards innes and think you might hit rush our traffic hop on to innes and you should be good. Yummy ladies in Orleans.

My boss lives in Orleans & we work in the Alta Vista / Smyth area. Last Friday it took them over 1 hour to get into work because of traffic... and that was on Innes. Lately traffic in the east end seems to be worse; or that could be that I'm noticing it more as I just moved from the west end of the city to the east end...

Guest **n****er

Good observation. The East has been gradually turning into a Toronto styled commute ever since the bus strike.

I'm getting off topic here, but the whole city is growing quite a bit since I first moved up here 10 years ago. Last weekend I drove out Prince of Wales to go out to the 416 and there is all kinds of development happening out that way too.

Back on topic - an East End group would be kind of neat, I know for the most part I stick to downtown & east end ads when I'm looking on here...

It would nice if there was one near the st laurent center

Through viewing the ads here I know there's a couple who advertise as being in the St Laurent area; plus anyone who advertises as being in Alta Vista is also essentially St Laurent.

Sorry i was on Vacation, Exactly what you said is true. I meant no disrespect was just looking for options closer to home. I have supported a lot of the girls in ottawa and will continue to do so.

<3 always.