Last chance to experience Club 61

I heard that as well...I won't be able to be there on the 31st but may be able to be there on the 27th late afternoon/early evening. The stories that those walls could tell. An absolute dump of a place, absolutely no pretensions, no 'vanna dance' girls, a jukebox for music, cheap beer and the last chance saloon for many girls. Had good times with Desiree, Destiny, Amanda (Haitian girl about 5 or 6 years ago), Mocha and many more.

Where is club 61

61, rue Principale, Aylmer, QC....on the 'main street' in Aylmer just past the British Hotel... Also known as Club de Coin. A real blast from the past....

The SC's are getting fewer and fewer. I think this type of entertainment has outpriced itself. A few dances in the CR can get pricey in the face of other options,

Well, I did my duty and went for a bit this afternoon. Was not very busy so I was able to chat with Daniela. Hot Cuban mami, nice shape and very friendly in the CR. Saturday is her last working day at the club and then she will work at a massage parlour at 331 St-Joseph blvd in Hull. Bet there will be some happy ending at that place.

there were times it was cost moreto tip the bouncerthan to get a dance inthat place.......protection money.....

there were times it was cost moreto tip the bouncerthan to get a dance inthat place.......protection money.....

For a while they had a crazy Russian/eastern European bouncer guy who spent most of his time reading novels by the front door. He seems to be gone.

Additional Comments:

Well, I did my duty and went for a bit this afternoon. Was not very busy so I was able to chat with Daniela. Hot Cuban mami, nice shape and very friendly in the CR. Saturday is her last working day at the club and then she will work at a massage parlour at 331 St-Joseph blvd in Hull. Bet there will be some happy ending at that place.

I've had dances from her...she can be quite friendly in the corner. Her cousin also works there and she is quite crazy but not as attractive.

Daniella is the star there as far as I can say. Not much else to relive. Some not bad visiting talent at times but the good ones moved up to better clubs. Never understood why Daniella stayed there.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was there tonight. Probably about 12 girls there...some really scary ones...but some regulars that are fun...Desiree, Destiny, Mocha, Daniella, her sister.

Guest Buba_Canuck

Anybody try theirassage yet?

Additional Comments:

Anybody try their massage yet?

Guest Buba_Canuck

OK ... I am pretty shitty with names ... I know one of the Cuban girls was called Daniella (sp?) but what is the other girls name ... and which was the blond and which as the brunette? (she wants me to cum and have a massage)

Daniella is the blonde Cuban. Can't remember her cousins name. U should go for the massage. I believe it will be worthwhile.

I believe her name is Rosanna...........

Rosanna was the pushier of the two and was always promising lots, but Daniella seemed to get more customers and for longer.