SP Expectations?

This maybe geared more towards SP's but feel free to chime in guys. I just want to get some opinions on SP expectations (maybe not the right word) of clients when it comes to physical appearance. Here's the situation: I'm the first to admit that i'm not Brad Pitt, a little out of shape, little bald spot, glasses but generally not a bad looking guy. Typically, not the guy that women/girls give a second look to. Basically every girls friend but that's it. Terrible shyness doesn't help the cause either. The only Sp experience i have is that i'd seen a local who now appears to be retired as i cannot get in contact anymore. She made me feel comfortable the first time so i went back a numerous times. But the more well respected local and numerous travelling girls are so attractive that i feel out of their league. Does a clients physical appearance matter more to a SP than a guy who is nice and respectful but slightly inexperienced? Any thoughts?

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time

A respectful and positive attitude, lack of a swelled head, honesty and straight-forwardness, a cheerful willingness to follow booking procedures, cleanliness, etc will get you everywhere, AWB! Based on my experiences, physical appearance seems to be way down the list of the most desirable features looked for by the lovely ladies.

This maybe geared more towards SP's but feel free to chime in guys. I just want to get some opinions on SP expectations (maybe not the right word) of clients when it comes to physical appearance. Here's the situation: I'm the first to admit that i'm not Brad Pitt, a little out of shape, little bald spot, glasses but generally not a bad looking guy. Typically, not the guy that women/girls give a second look to. Basically every girls friend but that's it. Terrible shyness doesn't help the cause either. The only Sp experience i have is that i'd seen a local who now appears to be retired as i cannot get in contact anymore. She made me feel comfortable the first time so i went back a numerous times. But the more well respected local and numerous travelling girls are so attractive that i feel out of their league. Does a clients physical appearance matter more to a SP than a guy who is nice and respectful but slightly inexperienced? Any thoughts?

Thanks for this message, what a great topic. I think you'll find most professional SP's love what they do and if you're a gentleman and a caring compassionate guy you'll discover that the great ladies of this profession will enjoy you as much as you enjoy them.

In the end, yes I'm being paid to be with you, but that doesn't make me your property. If you treat any of the SPs as you would any other lady you were having dinner with or meeting for the first time, I would think that's tops. Being respectful of her practices like any other business and just being respectful of her as a person, too.

i feel the same way dude, im no brad pitt either, and just like you said, women consider me a "friend" and thats it, and only on occasion. women have told me many times that i have a great sense of humour and able to make them laugh at the spare of the moment, but to date me, no chance. they keep saying "you'll find someone". but here i am at 41 years old, and STILL havent found one. so i go here to get what the majority of us are here for (sex). i feel that in one way or another, you have to pay to get laid. not always $$$.

so enclosing, i dont have any advise for you to help you out, but here to say that your not alone. ive been with 2 women from here so far, and they say im a nice guy, but i think they only say it to be polite.

As others have said, acting respectful, polite and interested, along with being clean and well dressed will address every concern.

If you have a third eye in the middle of your head, or extra appendanges, or missing appendanges, or it you are extremely overweight ... well, you may want to mention something to the lady in advance to avoid any surprises.

• Like 1

Guest ****ign****ard

I find good hygiene is a must prior to seeing an SP. I always shower right before, brush my teeth, trim my nails, and sometimes little manscaping if I had been lazy with it lately. I'm a smoker, so I try not to smoke at least an hour before, wash hands and face thoroughly with soap, listerine then gum till the appointment.

I'd take a humble' date=' respectful, unattractive [i']gentleman[/i] over a cocky Brad Pitt anyday!

Then I'd be right up your alley :)

Peace

MG

Cleanliness is always number one for me. Appearance goes as, well groomed, taken care of, clean clothes, not having to have the business man look but casual laid back is always best.

Treat us with respect and you will get that and nine times out of ten, much more!

I have found that the not so best looking gentlemen have treated me far better than a sexy hunk business man. I think it is rude of us to judge you as we are offering ourselves to you and in that case, no matter how beautiful we are or "out of your league we may appear..That is why we are here so you can experience us and be comfortable!

Never put yourself down over looks, its the kind soft hearted, respectable gents I always mesh well with.

• Like 3

Alexa, I read an article once that mentioned that the beta male is a better option to date than the alpha male. The alpha male already knows he's at the top and cocky about it. He thinks if you leave, he can get someone else, just as hot. The beta male, however, realizes you are a wonderful woman and wants to do more to please and keep you. Just saying ... ;)

All good advice.

I've also found the ladies appreciate a small gift. You don't need to give her an expensive bottle of perfume or jewelry but a bouquet of flowers, a nice scented cande or a bottle of wine is always a nice touch. In my business I am paid very well by my clients for my services but it is always special when they give me a small gift as a thanks for my services.

Megan, I was gonna give you rep points, but I gotta spread the love!:icon_wink:

For me, it's always been personality first. Even in my day to day personal life. I've always dated men based on the size of their heart, not bicep.

If you're a gentleman, have a good sense of humour, and are kind hearted, you are at the top of my list.

If you are good looking and rich, but a mean spirited person, I will most likely never even meet you. There is nothing worse than being as polite and generous as possible to a client, and having them act rude, cocky, or disrespectful in return.

I generally never even think about the outward appearance of a client when making a date. As long as hygiene is in check and you are presentable, I'm happy.

Also, I wanted to add that I think one of the amazing things ladies in this business have to offer is our genuine appreciation and recognition of kind hearted, good people. That we tend to not be as shallow and critical of men/women when it comes to what is important in a person.

Just my thoughts.

xox

• Like 6

Just be yourself, courteous, friendly, personable as has already been said.

I would just suggest that you spend a little time deciding who you want to see and what you really want. You can (gut feeling) tell from an SP's writeups/ads , comments here and initial contacts what personalities they have and what they expect, and in my experience they want the same as you.....a relaxed enjoyable encounter.

Also follow the guidelines they prefer for contact, their rates and just work within their requested boundaries and your own boundaries, whether it be financial or confidentiality.

FYI..... I betcha Brad Pitt would prefer to be on Cerb and visiting wonderful, and sexy SP's instead of having knives thrown at him by his wife. My opinion only ;)

My expectation from clients are as follows:

I don't care if you don't look like Brad Pitt. Actually I don't find Brad Pitt attractive. lol. What matters to me is politeness and hygeine. Because there is such an exchange of intimacy, cleanliness is imperative.

The best thing to do is just be yourself, be kind/ considerate, hygenic, don't overstay your welcome and treat the SP/client relationship just as it is and you will be warmly welcomed.

• Like 1

I get alot of emails as well as phone calls from guys looking to book an appointment and thier main concern is thier appearance. For me apperaance doesn't matter.

I do have expectations like I would appreciate good hygiene, nice attitude. Just treat me like you would want to be treated. Somtimes there are the shy guys , but i'm a shy girl too( yes there is such thing as a shy service provider lol) but that is understandable.

I would prefer a middle age /older gentleman that knows how to treat a lady then some young fabio looking guy that will treat me less than a human being .

My advice to every guy is always the same. Talk to the SP or MA you are interested first. See what they like or dislike and be open minded about things. The best way to avoid turning a lady off is pretty basic. Be clean, dress well, shave (though some ladies I see like it when I have some stubble), and most important...be on time!!!!

I get alot of emails as well as phone calls from guys looking to book an appointment and thier main concern is thier appearance. For me apperaance doesn't matter.

I do have expectations like I would appreciate good hygiene, nice attitude. Just treat me like you would want to be treated. Somtimes there are the shy guys , but i'm a shy girl too( yes there is such thing as a shy service provider lol) but that is understandable.

I would prefer a middle age /older gentleman that knows how to treat a lady then some young fabio looking guy that will treat me less than a human being .

You shy, no way lol:icon_rolleyes: sorry couldn't let that one go by Tina! Good luck on the tour:icon_mrgreen:

Wow cat couldn't of said it better myself.

Edited by nelle
  • Like 1