A poll on best strip bar

In your opinion where is the BEST strip bar in Ottawa - Gatineau Region?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion where is the BEST strip bar in Ottawa - Gatineau Region?

• Barbarellas
    • Pigale
    • Taboo
    • Playmates
    • Barefax
    • NuDen
    • Other

Hi ladies and gents:

There have been a few threads on comparing strip bars in the National Capital region over the past few years. Many members posted and commented on their favorite strip bar.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4700&highlight=comparative

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20442&highlight=comparative

So, now I thought a poll may be a good idea where on the poll closing date we will know clearly what cerb membership thinks about where the best strip bar in Ottawa-Gatineau is. I have made the poll a single choice because there is only ONE best. No one can have more than one best in mind lol. Only top rated strip bars were entered in the poll.

My (updated) Gold medal goes to Barbs. We each have different criteria as how to choose the best strip bar and the following is my criteria

1 - Quality of ladies in terms of looks, class, friendliness and age (50%)

2 - Mileage in terms of service and openmindedness (30%)

3 - Bar Environment, in terms of service (by waitress), friendliness, comfort, stage and air quality (20%).

Barbs (50%, 15%, 15%) total 80%

Pigale (40%, 25%, 10%) total 75%

Taboo (30%, 30%, 10%) total 70%

Playmates (25%, 25%, 15%) total 65%

Barefax (40%, 15%, 10%) total 65%

Nuden (40%, 5%, 10%) total 55%

Each voter may have different criteria and/or percentage of her/his own in selecting her/his best strip bar.

Therefore based upon my criteria I voted for Barbs.

Thanks for your participation.

PS - The default was multiple choice and I forgot to change it, my bad ..... Please choose ONLY ONE option.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

For me the best club isn't based so much on the club itself but just where my favorite dancers happen to be. The right girls can make any club the best club in the city. At least from my point of view anyway. I'm sure some customer's, and more likely some dancers, would disagree...this is just my way of looking at it. Right now my 2 favorite clubs are Taboo and Barefax...not necessarily in that order. Although I have been checking out Pigale more and more often these days...may go there tonight.

Barb's is my local hangout, and I haven't been to any other club in ages, probably a couple of years. I know lots of the dancers and staff at Barb's, and I like the welcome feeling. There's almost always someone I know who's working when I drop in, and when there's not there'll be someone new and interesting to meet. It never fails.

The women are among the most attractive I've met, and there's nothing like dancers' bodies. All that exercise works wonders! Think Jessie, Ariel, Jennie, Maude.... Barb's has some of the hottest girls, which is why I started going there in the first place LOL, and it keeps me coming back....

The other thing is the convenience of the location (for me), not having to drive, and able to drink without worrying about limits :)

There are limits in the CR, of course, but I've had some great times with amazing women.

There was some discussion a while ago on here about Barb's having to close in the next couple of years, so seize the day, gather ye rosebuds, and all those other expressions of encouragement :)

I note too that the Barb's thread on here is the single most viewed thread on the board, so there's clearly lots on interest.

I do intend to check out Pigale and Taboo again, though, some time.

• Like 2

For me the best club isn't based so much on the club itself but just where my favorite dancers happen to be. The right girls can make any club the best club in the city. At least from my point of view anyway. I'm sure some customer's, and more likely some dancers, would disagree...this is just my way of looking at it.

Castle, I have to agree with your post. Pigale always did it for me, in meeting and getting to know some of the dancers there. Like anything, some of the dancers i know moved clubs or stop working (much to my chagrin), but most are still there as far as i know.

Barb's is, of course, a very very close second.

pigales is by FAR the best one in the ottawa/gatineau region. the women are HOT, the place is very nice, and most nights its really busy. i would have to say one of the worse ones is taboo, went there a few years ago, and i'll never go again. i had a woman in the champagne room, and she had major B.O. (body odour) i almost hurled. so never again!

With 80 people voted and Pigale appear to be surging ahead as member's choice best strip bar of the region. Last year it was my choice too except that in my two recent visits it was so crowded that it was hard to sit with girls and enjoy or even catch one. And in my recent visits to Barbs I met really nice beautiful classy young ladies that I have reviewed recently. Besides Pigale is closed Saturdays until 8:00 pm whereas my fun time starts around 3:00 or 4:00 pm on Saturdays....

Guest **n****er

I've been to all recently and pigales has the perfect combination of service, talent and milage, and milage.

I also like pigales because it has better milage than the Ottawa clubs. :)

Pigale is surging ahead as members choice lol. May be I should re-visit the bar again. Not sure with such a popularity why on earth they close on Saturdays daytimes. May be at one time when they didn't have much of daytime customers when they were strict in the CR (like 4-5 years ago when it was $20 dance and dancers were not allowed to take off their panties!!!) but things has changed now. This is a messsage to Pigale management if you read this, try opening Saturdays sooner than 8:00 pm lol....

I am very pleasantly surprised by high number of participations. Never expected so many hobbyists in Ottawa also going to strip bars. Thanks for your participation :-).

Thanks for running this poll. It provides handy information for those of us that are visitors to Ottawa and want to spend our limited time in the 'best' places!

Also agree with Castle's comment. It's the girls who make a strip club.

The best club layout with only ugly or boring girls makes a bad strip club, but even the worst looking place will be great if the girls are sexy and good to their customers. Personnally, I was tempted to vote for Pigale, but recently, I've found a few gems at the Playmate so they got my vote... until I find new talents somewhere else!

The best club layout with only ugly or boring girls makes a bad strip club, but even the worst looking place will be great if the girls are sexy and good to their customers.

My favourite bar (Nuden) is polling low, but since my ATF is there and I know lots of other girls and it's close to me I prefer it by far, as I'm sure is the case for many in making their selections.

Does it not merit inclusion? Or is it the only one in the 'other' category?

By my estimation there's a few in the "other" category. SD, Cabaret Canada, Cabaret Le pink, Club 61, Club 77....I think that's it.

The other includes Silver dollar but also Cabaret Pink, Club 77, Cabaret Canada and club 61. I had to keep the options down and only include those who had a possible chance of being voted as the best strip bar in the Ottawa-Gatineau area.

The other includes Silver dollar but also Cabaret Pink, Club 77, Cabaret Canada and club 61. I had to keep the options down and only include those who had a possible chance of being voted as the best strip bar in the Ottawa-Gatineau area.

Fair enough! .... and so far only one vote towards all five of them!

Fair enough! .... and so far only one vote towards all five of them!

and as of last weekend club 61 is no more.