Christmas Gift For A SP?

Guest ma***sf***x

This will be my first time buying a gift for a Sp this year.I saw this lady two weeks after my ex girlfriend cheated on me two years ago she treated me like a friend more then a client no other Sp done that before.She helped me get over my ex and proved to be 100x a better person then my ex ever will and she helped me get over another girl this year to I know how to pick the bad girls lol.But Anyways this lady means alot to me as you can tell so I want to get the best gift possible any ideas?

Not sure if the question was directed at SPs only nevertheless, I think most ladies love jewelry. I get diamond necklace for real special ones for special occasions and sweeten it with a box of chocolate. Just stay away from a diamond ring not to cause mis-understanding there lol!!.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Guest ma***sf***x
Not sure if the question was directed at SPs only nevertheless, I think most ladies love jewelry. I get diamond necklace for real special ones for especial occasions and sweeten it with a box of chocolate. Just stay away from a diamond ring not to cause mis-understanding there lol!!.

Lol! by your name I could tell you have lots of ideas :D,

I've done a couple different things big and small. Variation is good and if you have a special relationship then I think anything from you will be well appreciated. If you have ideas of something that links to you, her or the two of you, then I think that's nice too. Lots of time to plan and sounds like you know this lady so expect whatever will be a hit. I walk thru the usual; jewellery, books/music, clothes/fashion, lingerie, practical home gifts, etc.. I know I've given gift cards and although not a personal touch I think it was well received and allowed the lady to truly get what she needed. If you do give something like a gift card compliment it with something small but personal. I find a bunch of little gifts are good too. A gift basket of a bunch of little things that reflect each of you. Anyway, clearly I'm in the giving mood and rambling but, there are some suggestions. Best of luck.

Cub

This will be my first time buying a gift for a Sp this year.I saw this lady two weeks after my ex girlfriend cheated on me two years ago she treated me like a friend more then a client no other Sp done that before.She helped me get over my ex and proved to be 100x a better person then my ex ever will and she helped me get over another girl this year to I know how to pick the bad girls lol.But Anyways this lady means alot to me as you can tell so I want to get the best gift possible any ideas?

None of us can tell you what the best gift possible is for someone else but perhaps you might want to consider what you would like your gift to mean and why you are giving it. I find that most gifts I receive can fit into 3 categories - Make our time better, Spoil me, and Make my life easier.

Gifts that make our time better are often things like lingerie, adult toys, wine, food, or show/event tickets for the two of us.

Gifts meant to spoil me are generally luxury items that I may or may not buy for myself; massages, spa days, designer clothes, shoes or handbags, wine club memberships, jewelry, tickets that are meant to be used on my own (or with a friend), etc.

Gifts that make my life easier are often things that I plan on buying myself but for whatever reason are on the 'hold' list or payment of services I use or will allow me to free up my time; furniture, gift certificates for practical services eg. an airline or shoppers drug mart, a cleaning lady for a few days, tuition, etc.

Each of these gifts are different and most ladies will appreciate whatever you provide, the difference is how it's used and what your goal is. In my own experience when I am given a gift that we can share during our date it adds a level of excitement or fun and both the item and the thought are generally appreciated but overall if you are trying to express gratitude for a more personal relationship it might not be the most appropriate. There are only so many toys one lady can have and depending on what the toy is it may be fluid bonded to you so she'll just be storing it until your next date or if it's lingerie that is specific to your taste or fetish then it too will just be stored until next time she meets you.

Now in the 'spoil me' category there is a good deal of crossover and these items can be both practical or something that can be for your dates as well. Some expensive lingerie might be something she enjoys but doesn't generally buy for herself, if you are hoping to see her in it then it falls into the first category as well however if you knew that she had a photoshoot coming up and wanted something special for it (and you know her taste) then buying it for her is also very practical as she will save money and expense. The same thing can be said for manicures, pedicures, etc. as most women in this industry use them regularly and they can be a big expense but a lot of clients find her painted toes or well groomed hands a bonus as well. Overall I find gifts that spoil me to be fun and it's even better if they have a personal touch such as mentioning to me that you picked it because you remember my saying I enjoyed xyz.

Gifts that make my life easier are often some of the best gifts but you really need to know somebody to know what is useful to her. If she is in school you might be able to pay for a class for her or some of her books, if she travels a lot then gift certificates for Porter might come in handy, or if she mentioned to you in conversation that she needed a new bookcase/lamp/bedding set... etc. then a gift certificate to a store where she can pick that out may not seem like the most romantic gift but in general it will be appreciated. The gift becomes personal and special just by the fact that you are trying to help her free up her own time or money so she has one less thing on her plate, it's perfectly acceptable to explain that as well and often appreciated; mention when she opens the gift or include a note that says something like "I was thinking about when you said you needed... and I thought this would help you with that goal." or say that you didn't want her to worry about whatever problem and therefore you picked your gift to make her life a little easier as she has done for you.

Overall I'd say look at what you think she'll enjoy and what your goal is, it doesn't have to be expensive but it'll be personal to her and the thought and intentions behind it will go a long way to putting a smile on her face as well.

Edited by Kyra.Graves
  • Like 6

Gift cards can be the way to go. Look at the lady's website, she may have favourite stores she shops at. A gift card to one of those stores.

RG

• Like 2

:) Completely agree, gift certificates are nice too!

I'm with you on that, except that cash can turn into a gift certificate, but not vice versa.

There's nothing worse to me than getting a gift certificate that you'll never use for a store you never shop at. As RG noted, research for what a lady would like is important.

In my little world, I see cash and gift certificates as the same - the CRA (Revenue Canada) has a rule for gifts to employees - cash and near cash (i.e. gift certificates) items are a taxable benefit to an employee, where a physical gift is tax free.

Too often I bring work into fun time!

If your planning on going the gift route, try and find out what she likes as a person. Is she a big reader? Whose her favorite author? What does she like to read? Do you have an idea of what she'd like to sample. Same with movies or TV shows. What about artwork? Does she like paintings or sculptures? If you choose to go that out instead of gift cards or cash, try to personalize it a bit.