All-Nighter For A Brown - A Classic Tale of Pooning

Guest SanityClause

It was another one of those many Saturday nights I was staying at the Airport Hilton in Richmond in order to catch my flight back to Toronto departing at 12:30 pm Sunday.

Usually I'd watch a movie, use the spa and go to bed early.. business travel can't always be exciting. This night however was to be different. For starters, a friend (Blowhard) came over for a visit and a drink. We chatted and exchanged intel on a few girls we knew.

During our discussion he mentioned that there was this girl he thought might be out on Fraser near the Kingsway around 9:30 pm. We looked at the time and it was shortly after 9 so we figured we could both scoot down there in our cars and see what was avialable.

After exchanging the description of the make, colour and model of our cars, we headed out. Blowhard got a head start, as I had to lock up the room and go to the hotel parking lot to get my rental car.

Leaving the hotel I headed across the Knight Street bridge and cut over to Fraser heading north to meet up with Blowhard. But I never did meet him that night because when I got to 41st and Fraser (just before the Church's Chicken outlet) out of the side of my eye I saw a girl about to run across the street in front of my car. I came to a quick stop and then she hesitated. This allowed me to look at her carefully.

She was a very pretty looking native barbie doll, slim, 5'4" with curly shoulder length black hair. I pulled into the Church's parking lot and looked at her invitingly. She smiled and got into the front seat of my car.

"Hi", she said, "you're not a cop are you?"

"No", I replied, "I just saw you running across the street and you looked too cute to run over"

"That's good", she replied, "so what'cha doin tonight?" she asked.

"That's a good question", I said smiling, "I guess you could say I'm looking for a girl just like you to spend some time with."

"How much can you afford?" she asked.

Now at this point I thought the place I had stopped wasn't the best place to negotiate any further. I was blocking access to the parking lot of Church's and I needed a little quieter spot to take this conversation further.

"I'm going to pull around the corner and we can chat there, ok?" I said.

"Sure" she replied.

So I pulled around the corner off 41st (the next side street east of Fraser). It was quiet enough and darker and I pulled over to the curb to resume our talk.

"Well, first let's establish how long; how much time you got, I don't want anything rushed?"

"I got all night" she replied.

"Really!" trying to stifle my excitement and desire. "All night huh?"

"Yup" she said flatly. "My boyfriend hit me and I'm not staying with him tonight to teach him a lesson".

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I asked

"Nope, he got the worst of it" she explained.

"Ok.. so you got all night. Hmmm... Well, here's what can happen... I have a place.. in Richmond.. at a very nice hotel... we can go there, you can stay the night.. and in the morning I'll drive you back here or anywhere you prefer. I've got to catch a plane back to Toronto in the early afternoon... but the night can be ours. What'ya think?"

"That sounds ok" she replied, "Can we get something to eat, I'm starved?"

"Sure! I can show you the room service menu and you can order something off that... good stuff... even pizza or steak!"

"Cool! Ok, how much can you afford?" she asked again.

I had been looking at her carefully... she was pretty alright and generally well taken care of. No obvious marks of a drug addicted girl, staight clean teeth and her clothes were clean and in a resonable condition. Her manner was polite, her diction and grammer denoted she had completed some education. The only thing I noticed is that her hair hadn't been washed in a while. This wasnt a problem as I figured I could coax her into a shower before we hit the sack and a pre-cursor to our evenings activity.

"Well, I think we can come to terms about the money," I said, "but I want to tell you I like our night to be like a boyfriend and girlfriend experience. Kissing, hugs, ...you know ... real intimacy.... is that ok with you?" I asked.

"Yah, whatever", she replied, "sounds fun."

"Well... for the whole night... dinner, breakfast too and all... lets say $80" thinking that starting way way low would garner me a price somewhere about $250.

"One hundred!" she replied.

I was stunned. Never in a thousand years did I ever think I would have this opportunity. I nearly let out a quick response... and ethusiastic YES... but then I thought... oh no..don't do that... she'll think she didnt deal good enough. So I thought of something to do to show her I had to think about it.

"Well.... let me feel your breasts... ok?" I asked.

"Sure" she said.

I placed my left hand down the top of her t-top. She wasn't wearing a bra. What I felt was almost too wonderful to describe. Her soft pear shaped breasts were firm and pert nipples. She couldn't be more than a 34b and immediately felt my body react with a rush of excitement and expectation. I must have felt them all over for about 15 seconds as I looked her in the eye to see any reaction. Her eyes slightly closed when I ran my hand below the curve of her breast.

Carefully being sure not to choke on my next words I said, "Ok, a hundred it is."

"Ok, she said, "Now can we get something to eat, I'm starved".

"You bet," I responded as I pulled away from the curb to head for the hotel. "We'll be at the hotel in less than 15 minutes.. and we'll get you as much as you can eat... tonight is going to be the best for both of us."

As the car pulled away from the curb enroute to the Hilton in Richmond, I placed my hand first on the top of her leg and then on the inside of her thigh stroking her in a comforting manner. Her slender toned legs were a treat to rub. She shuffled closer to me on the front seat of the car. Soon our bodies were cuddled next to one another and the a mutual passion was rising.

"My name's John (aren't we all 'johns'?) and you are...?"

"Ashley" she replied.

"Hi Ashley;... it's very very nice to be your boyfriend tonight."

I could feel the warmth of her body on my right side and the responsiveness of her body to the rythmic touching of her leg made driving almost impossible. My hand with each stroke reached higher towards her warmest regions and finally my fingers were feeling the outline of her hot little pussy lips. I have no idea how much time passed until we got to the hotel but if I hadn't wanted the total surroundings of soft linen and a king size bed... if she hadn't been soooo hungry.... I think the sexual energy that built up would have forced us to find a place to park the car and fuck like mad in the backseat.

Nonetheless, sanity prevailed (no pun intended) and we made it to the hotel clothed and totally soaked under our clothes in all the important places. Ashley and I headed up to my suite on the 11th floor and went in. As I closed the door, I reached out to take Ashley's hand and gently drew her to me, placed my hands softly around her waist and we kissed.

Her lips were pouty lips, full and puckered. It was't the best kiss I've ever had because the length and sucking strength was lessened by her level of hunger. Yet, as the kiss ended I was breathless in anticipation in whatever the evening (and morning) were going to be like.

"Ok" I said, " first things first..let's get you fed. Then after that let's aim to have a shower and then anything goes... sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah! Room service?, she asked like a child asks for her favourite thing.

"Yeah," I replied, smiling broadly, realizing I was satisfying her fantasies about the evening too, "Whatever you want but please, only as much as you can eat".

She took the room service menu in her hands and began reading and to her delight the menu contained many things she wanted to have. She selected several tasty things on the menu which I augmented with a bottle of Zinfendel. During this time we chit chatted about each other getting to know one another a little better.

After her dinner, I said, "So let's pop into the shower and then the sky's the limit"

She turned to me and said, "John, I don't want a shower." looking at me hoping I would accept this change in plans. Her hair was in need of wash if it was to be on my pillow the night and I thought a good deal of fun could happen in the shower.

"Aww, come on, jump into the shower with me", I pleaded, "We can have some goodtimes in there." I asid assuredly.

"Well John", she said drawing closer to me, "I have something I would like to do... with you... and you're going to spoil it."

"What's that", I asked.

"Well," she paused briefly drawing up some courage to tell me, "well it's that.... well I want you to take me while I'm pretending to be asleep, waking me up and ..... well... sort of .... like....as a surprise... I think I can trust you and that you can do this in a way that can totally get me hotter than hell".

Whoa.... I had never had a girl ever ask me to role play to that extent ever before and did I ever want to do this for her because I wanted to see her have the rush she wanted because I thought it would put me over the top too.

"You want me to be like the guy that would sneak into your bedroom and totally do it to you and when you wake up talk you, maybe even force you gently kind of to have sex with me?" I asked, wanting to totally clarify what she was asking of me.

"You got it", she replied with a big smile, "and if we go into the shower together, well it takes away from the mystery of seeing each of us naked the first time."

OMG.. now I was conflicted because I wanted so very much to do it exactly her way...but her hair really was in need of a clean.... so how could we do one without affecting the other. Then an idea crossed my mind and I gave it a whirl... tell her the truth.

End of Part 1....

Guest SanityClause

"Ashley, I want to tell you the truth... one of the reasons I wanted us to do the shower thing together was that I thought we would be able to have some great shower sex...but honestly hun the other reason is that I would really like you to wash your hair so I can run my face through it over and over again...."

Ashley leaned over and kissed my lips in a slow warm kiss, looking at me fondly and seemed to be with a loving trust uncommon in such a new acquaintance.

"I'm sorry Ashley, I didnt want you to think I thought you were dirty or anything, I jsut wanted to find a way for us both to get squeaky clean for each other" I said bashfully.

"I understand John and I got an idea that I think will be ok... let's turn out all the lights, get undressed and head to that shower. After the shower I will dry off and head into the bedroom, get under the covers and then... ok?" she said hoping I would agree.

"Cool! That does it" and I got up to turn off all the lights when I realized that I hadnt put the DND sign on the door outside the suite and double locked the door. So I went to the door and performed those tasks.

On my return I looked at her and said, "Ok Ashley, why don't you head into the bathroom, undress and get into the shower and get it going... leaving the bathroom lights off. As soon as I hear the shower going, I'll turn out all the other lights leaving a small light on in the bedroom. When we are finished in the shower, you come out first, dry yourself off and head into the bedroom turning that light out and I'll be in once I dry off to start the role play we agreed to. Ok?"

She nodded and headed to the bathroom. Within a few minutes the water started to run and I turned the lights off in the living room and I turned on the small light in the bedroom. I undressed in the bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

Stepping naked into the bathroom, the steam from the shower had warmed up the room. I slid the shower curtain open enough to step in when Ashley asked quietly,

"John do you have any shampoo and conditioner?"

I responded affirmatively and felt around in the dark to find the supply of hotel shampoo and conditioner on the sinkside. With them in my hand I stepped back into the shower/bathtub.

I could hear her in front of me but hadn't made contact yet. I put the shampoo down on the side of the bathtub and reached out toward where I thought she'd be. My hands touched her waist. All I couold feel was her smooth skin slippery and moist under the soapy suds and water covering her torso. It felt real good so I started to wash her with my hands. My fingers travelled all over her shoulders, back and buttocks. I reached around to the front of her body feeling once again her lovely pear shaped breasts and nipples. My hands ran down her flat young tummy to the curvature of her venus mount and down to her pussy.

She was shaved (I prefer a girl to have a little hair there) but nonetheless all this interaction and the steamy quietness of this adventure had elevated my erectile interest. I crouched down and washed her legs and back up to her buttocks again... needless to say I was enjoying this.. and happily she seemed to be enjoying this as all this attention given to her came without any protest.

Rinsing my hands, I took the small bottle of shampoo from the side of the bathtub and placed it in her hands. I heard her begin to rub her hair and I used the time to wash myself off in the shower with the bar of soap. I washed up fast and by the time I was finished rincing off (this required some careful movements to get under the showerhead) she needed to rince off the shampoo in her hair. The front of her naked body came in contact with me for the first time. She felt my excitement slap up against her as I moved around her. I got the other bottle of conditioner from the side of the tub and know ing this time where she was I poured it on her hair and commenced to blend it into her hair. She seemed to enjoy the treatment I was giving her and stood with her buttocks pressed and snuggled up to my erection. I massaged her head and then gently moving her under the shower, rinced out the conditioner.

Turning her around we embraced and kissed. The warm water was trickling down her back. Our bodies were touching. This very sensuous moment was too much for me to leave alone to her fantasy... so I sat down on the bathtub floor and slid my face into her pussy and started to lick her bare pussy lips. Suprisingly she didnt ask me to stop. I suppose the warm shower water running down her back and my warm wet tongue were for her too much to resist..and I must say that I was enjoying it too. I opened her lips to reach deeper into her and tasted her milky sweet nectar oozing from her insides. Knowing that she was enjoying this was my dream realized and I felt it was my turn to give her the opportuntiy to have hers' met. I stood up and said to her that she could head for the bedroom if she wanted and I'd come in to find her there.

At this point she gave me a real surprise. She reached out to put her hand on my shoulder and her other hand grasped my cock. She lifted up her leg and located my hardened member at the entrance of her yearning. Lifting herself up with one hand she caused my cock to rub the outside of her vagina and for a moment I thought my cock slipped inside her warm wet pussy and we started to do it right there in the shower.

As this was happening my imagination dreamed of taking her... but no condom... what a risk...what if I slip in this bathtub and we fall and hurt ourselves... and other thoughts came to my minjd as well...like... OH gawd, am I really fuc...ing her.. and WOW.. Im feeling soooo good and I'm in heaven.. Then I got back to things really happening in the shower..

Her nice little body was sliding up and down against mine.. She was excited.. she bit my chest and pulled me even harder against her... she was a my little tiger and I was her man. I turned her around in the shower and put her back against the wall... We engaged in this for 15 minutes and I think she came as I heard her gasp and her body reflex twice during this time... but I still hadnt reached a climax...

Letting her down, we rinced off under the shower and we both stepped out of the shower together. She opened the door to the bathroom and a little light fromt he bedroom seeped into the bathroom to allow us to see a little. The hotel provided a cotton robe in the bathroom and it was resting on the sinkside. After a quick dry off she put the bathrobe on and headed for the bedroom.

"I'll see you in the bedroom Johnny" she said teasingly.

"I'll be right there" I replied as a caught my breath for what was about to happen there.

End of Part 2...

Guest SanityClause

About two minutes had passed from the time Ashley had left the bathroom. Everything was quiet, I was dry and thought I should discover what awaited me. I went into the bedroom, the small dim light from the bedroom lamp was still on in the corner of the room. Ashley was under the covers of the big king size bed, lying on her back, her eyes closed and seemingly asleep. Of course I knew she couldn't really be asleep after such a brief period of time passing so I assumed she was pretending to be asleep as part of her fantasy.

I got my head into the character she wanted me to play. I imagined that I had come home and showered only to find this native beauty sleeping in my bed (a.k.a The Three Bears!). I went over to the side of the bed and gently shook her shoulder... she didn't open her eyes or stir. I touched her hair near her forehead, still no movement. So, in a soft voice I said, "Hello, you there, hello...."

She lay there in the bed motionless, eyes closed, and as far as I could tell sleeping.... but I had to make sure... I had to check her breathing (didn't I?). So I pulled the covers down to her waist revealing her upper body. For the first time I saw her lovely breasts. Looking at them intently I saw her chest rise and fall as she breathed. I knew she was alive but she was intent on pretending she was asleep or that she really was asleep and nothing could wake her.

I was confused at first thinking I had waited too long and that she had really fallen into a very deep sleep, but thinking that jsut couldnt be possible, I thought I would try to stimulate her and see if any reaction resulted. Kneeling down on the bed I began to caress her nipples and stroke her upper body with my hand. Her body was responsive to my touch and she moved passively into my affection toward her. I reasoned from this result that I was fulfilling what she wanted me to do... to take her in her sleep, to have my way with her as she pretended to own any part of the activity, to take advantage of her ... all as a role playing event.

So I moved into the role with gusto. I started to caress her body all over.. her neck, her face, her chest and sides. I slid my hand under the cover and found her legs to be nicely spread apart and I began to rub her thighs and pelvic areas. I could feel her warm cum trickling out of her pussy lips and I ran my fingers into the creamy silk bringing her clit into play. Her body was writhing in a rthymic fashion, first one way, then another. I thought I heard her whimper, but that might have been me from the excitement I was feeling sneaking all over this young tight little friend I had in bed.

Leaving her chest I buried my head head in her pelvis beneath the covers and began slurping her cum into my mouth placing my hands out of the covers and playing with her breasts. She was rocking and rolling with my licking of her pussy and I was fully engaged in seeing her completely suffer the consequences of my sexual actions. She kept getting close to reaching a climax..but I would back off... calming her down..only to start her up again... sounds outside the covers were muffled but I was sure I heard her moan.

After what seemed like forever in the heat of her legs and pelvis under the covers I had got her to what appeared to be a frenzied state of lustful energy for her. I got up on my knees and emerged from under the covers and lifted her legs up in my arms. I looked at her face, her eyes were still closed and she was still pretending to be asleep... so I pressed on to what she must have wanted... slipping on a condom, I moved my cock up to her pelvis, lunged my cock slowly but deep into her pussy and began to slide in and out of her very hot wet and pulsating pussy. After several minutes of slow and then increasing rapid intercourse.... I came completely and exhaustively and dropped limp on her compact warm body with my cock still buried deep within her. I moved to my side and she rolled with me, still pretending to be asleep.

I embraced her, holding her close to me as my felt my cock soften yet remain inside her soaked pussy. After about 5 minutes it slipped out and I held her close catching my breath and stroking her back and buttocks as I pecked her face, shoulders and arms.

After 20 minutes or so, I got out of bed and turned off the light and returned to bed, snuggling up close to her for the night and a litttle while longer I fell asleep somewhere about midnight.

At three oclock I woke up... there she was lying in bed...ohhhh I had such a good sleep and I was so awestruck at the opportunity I had right next to me that I couldnt resist. I began to make love to her all over again! Now this time I know she must have been sleeping but that didnt seem to matter because as I started to trace her body lines with my hand and seek out her special places on her body, her body twinged and responded to my touch. Several minutes later Ashley and I were back into it... in all the various postions I could hold her into.. because she was not going to wake up from her pretended sleep.

I felt like a pervert, totally taking advantage of a vunerable girl but strangly it was thrilling in its perversity... but I felt free from any guilt because I knew she had asked me to, it was her complete fantasy being fulfilled.... and gladly fulfilled by me. I came again... (she told me later that she came several times through the nights encounter) so I suppose she came too. I was having the best sex of many years... all in the framework of being a very naughty guy (on a pretend level).

End of Part Three...

Guest SanityClause

Can Hobbyist John Ever Forget Ashley and Find True Happiness...?

Morning arrived and we woke up. I got up and drew the curtains to allow a little of the sun to seep into the room. My arousal state was set at playful and I wondered how many times through the night had she played with me and I was too sleepy to tell. She seemed rested though (as was I), her bright brown eyes sparkled and her hair glistened in the sunlight. I noticed it was 9:30 am and knowing that I had to finish packing and drive her somewhere I encouraged her to start to get dressed. I tossed her lycra t-top and narrow brief panties onto the bed and in a few moments she had them on. She sat on the bed with them on. Her nipples and breast form defining her top through the material and her panties showing off from the side her firm ass.

I couldnt resist.. awake or not I was going to have her one more time. I dived onto the bed and took her. She giggled and laughed wrestling with me on the bed. We started a wonderful pillow fight, scrambling and pushing and twisting all over the large bed. I finally got her into a submissive postion and I said to her... "Those things (pointing to her top and panties) are coming off"

"No!" she replied giggling, "You gotta get my clothes off first!".

"Yup", I replied smiling, "I won the pillow fight and I get the prize and geting these things off happens right now."

She squirmed playfully but I was able to slip my hand into her panties and take them off pulling her top off her upper body in another motion.

We had soem great sex that morning that lasted too short a time. I was worried about missing my flight. If I didnt need to be back in Toronto for a Monday morning meeting I would have not shown up for my flight and kept this girl in my possession for another day. But I couldnt do that as I couldnt change my committment back east. I gave to her 5 green 20 dollar bills and she smiled, kissing me fully on the lips... a kiss that lasted several wonderful seconds.

We left the room about 11:15 am. I drove her to a take out shop on Marine Drive. While I was there I asked her if we could meet again. She said sure... and she asked when I was returning. I said I was scheduled to be back about three weeks later on a particular date around 2:30 pm. We made plans to meet at the corner of 49th and Fraser at 4:00pm the afternoon of my return.

I drove her to the school across from the Churches Chicken place I had picked her up at. She said she had a friend living on that street she wanted to go to. I asked her before I let her out of the car if I was her first date like this... she said it wasnt.

"See you in 3 weeks", I said.

"Yup", she replied.

Three weeks later I landed in Vancouver and headed directly to 49th and Fraser. She didnt show up. I've never seen her again.

The End.

SC

SC,

Thats quite the memorable experience! Thanks for sharing...

Nice one SanityClause, nice. I can't believe I read the whole thing....in actuality, I couldn't stop! It was like I was there, like *I* was John. Thanks Dude!

And folks say I write long reviews!! Nice job Sanity, some times the one offs are unforgettable experiences in them selves. As i read through the review I find only one missing detail. What happened to Blowhard, your buddy ? Did he pick up or did he have to live vicariously through you for the night ?

Guest SanityClause

Poor Blowhard... the girl he was looking for never showed up... but I think he had a stronger arm in the morning :-?

SC

PS: I wonder whether this review gets a CERB nomination vote??? LOL

Guest SanityClause
Well done SC!

You're not a professional writer are you?

You could be!:lol:

No Miss P-L, BUT I like doing it right with a professional :razz:

SC