Weird Situation

Today I had a very strange occurrence, but let me stress this was not in any way the ladies fault or agency's. I had booked Lydia from Pink Kitty, but when she opened the door was a very pleasant looking young lady. The only problem she looked very much like my Neice. I was kinda freaked out, so I decided to bail. I explained my problem to her, and she was very understanding her only request is I called the agency. Everything was handled well by everyone. Has anyone had a similar experience? And how did you handle it?

It did happen to me a few years ago...

After exchanging multiples emails with one of my gentlemen we decided to get together for a dinner date since this was our first rendez-vous. Fast forward to the day... I meet him at the restaurant only to find out that he looked a lot like a family member of mine. After a few minutes of chit chat I explained the situation. I told him that I would not be able to be intimate with him because of the ressemblance so I gave him two choices:

I could leave so he could try to find another date last minute or I could stay for dinner with him but in either case I would not accept a compensation/donation because I was the one with the 'issue'. He agreed for me to stay BUT only if I would accept part of the donation. Long story short, we had an amazing time together and since that day we keep in touch and still get together for social dates!

I had this happen to me also in the past month or so...someone that looking terribly like my uncle that I have a really bad memory of...long short story, I did the appointment, the gentleman was really nice and pleasant to be with, but the intimacy was horrible for me and literally made me ill after as it did bring back some terrible memories. If this ever happen to me again, I will know better and decline.

Had an odd situation like this when I first started. I contacted one of the agencies about a beautiful young lady that reminded me of someone... they took their time getting back to me. In the interim I figured out why she reminded me of someone... it was an ex's daughter. Needless to say that there was NO further contact.....

I had this happen to me also in the past month or so...someone that looking terribly like my uncle that I have a really bad memory of...long short story, I did the appointment, the gentleman was really nice and pleasant to be with, but the intimacy was horrible for me and literally made me ill after as it did bring back some terrible memories. If this ever happen to me again, I will know better and decline.

I'm with you on this one Malika...

Similar circumstance (roles reversed of course). The SP had a remarkable resemblace to someone I knew. Kinda shocking on a personal level actually. Like you, I did the appointment. In hindsight and if I could do it over again, I think I'd apologize, leave he envelope and depart.

It remains an unpleasent experience for me and I'm sure it wasn't all that great for the SP either.

Lessons learned I guess...

This happened to me also a couple of years ago with a girl from Pink Kitty. The lady looked exactly like my niece, so i profusely apologised to the girl and gave her compensation, called Jason and explained my dellima. He was very understanding and let me see another lady in the same hotel. I have always had great experiences with Pink Kitty, and why i was quite a regular for a while.

Guest K***e D****ls

I was turned away at an appointment when I first started in the business because the client said I looked like his daughter. He showed me a photo and even I did a double take at the uncanny resemblance. Suffice to say, it ended there.

Guest *ig*a**

That would be very scary if you ran into a relative , luckly for me this has not happened.

Once met with an SP who turned out to look almost like a clone of an ex-employee. Good thign was, this was an employee I used to fantasize abut boning so needless to say the session was just incredible. We met up a couple of more times and I even asked her to call me sir etc. :D

Guest **n****er
OOOO I ran into family...And he still wanted to see me??? PUKE!

My heavens....I'm a fetish guy but family is just gross.

I had a session booked with a MP that I had never seen and she turned out to be a former student of mine. I just couldn't do it. I paid her for her time and we caught up for a bit. She tried to get me to relax and forget about it, but it was just too weird.

I had a session booked with a MP that I had never seen and she turned out to be a former student of mine. I just couldn't do it. I paid her for her time and we caught up for a bit. She tried to get me to relax and forget about it, but it was just too weird.

How can that not be a fantasy come true? Was she a shitty student?

no, she was a good student. But I really try to keep a healthy distance between work and play... it's a slippery slope....

I have that same sentiment, my boss is really good looking. I wouldn't schedule an encounter with her intentionally but if she had a CERB profile but her face hidden, and she knocked on my hotel door, don't know whether we'd go through with it or not. Probably both of us would have the look of fear in our eyes, and a heart attack to boot

RG

I have that same sentiment, my boss is really good looking. I wouldn't schedule an encounter with her intentionally but if she had a CERB profile but her face hidden, and she knocked on my hotel door, don't know whether we'd go through with it or not. Probably both of us would have the look of fear in our eyes, and a heart attack to boot

RG

I think it would be a good thing to have the boss. I think it would keep the working relationship at par and all would be fair and equitable.

I think it would be a good thing to have the boss. I think it would keep the working relationship at par and all would be fair and equitable.

Great to have the boss, especially if she played a submissive, I'd get out the wip! CRRRACCK!!

My heavens....I'm a fetish guy but family is just gross.

I do a lot of fetish work and role playing. I have done family situations and I think its fair for everyone to have any fetish or fantasy they like. This is what the fantasy world is all about. Everyone has a reason for what they want, you never know why and its sometimes very persoal, perhaps a person was hurt and they are trying to work through something. I don't really think is anything right or wrong, for me life does not work that way. Believe me there is always more to the story.

Guest **n****er

I understand what you're saying but blood is blood. I would die for mine, but I wouldnt want to sleep with them.

no, she was a good student. But I really try to keep a healthy distance between work and play... it's a slippery slope....

Somebody say slippery! :Cunning:

Seriously a very fantastic situation ... but I'm not a teacher.

If she's no longer your student ... it's all fair games?!?

Guest ****ven

I always have this secret fear that one of my clients might turn out to be a relation of mine, or a friend of my fathers!

This is why I like to establish a certain level of conversation with clients before I see them...

I`m still unsure what i would actually do if faced with this problem!

xo Sami

I am not an SP but, many years ago, once arranged to meet someone who turned out to be my girlfriends sister. Our shared secret was a continual turn-on for both of us. Needless to say, eventually, it all ended in disaster. So my advice is RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!