I don't think you will find that they are all frisky like that, but at the same time, she is not unique either. Many of the ladies seem to enjoy a fair amount of interaction with the clients in the CR. Just enjoy it yourself.

After a few months focusing on Barb´s and a bit on Pigalle´s , I went back to Barefax last Friday, around 5:45 pm ...

Isabelle was on stage...and looking absolutely amazing!! ... Unfortunately she performed on stage and left, so next time I´ll pay a visit to her at lunch time...

Maybe the few months without seeing her made a difference, but she looked absolutely irresistible (and tanned! that´s new in her)

...When she smiles to you from stage is hard to resist!

Thank you,

M

Guest S****an

I have it on good authority :) that the ladies in this video are ladies from the Fax.

Let's see who the real SC aficiando's are. First one to guess correctly wins a free buffet at the Fax lol.

The brunette is Sophia! Couldn't get a good enough look at the other one though.

Guest S****an
The brunette is Sophia! Couldn't get a good enough look at the other one though.

Sophia is the brunette - Well done Castle :). Now let's see who can guess the blonde. There's also a 3rd cute curly haired girl to the left as well.

Guest S****an
Sophia and Isabelle, not sure about the third....

Correct Jay...the third is Talina (and my intel source). :)

Hazel has been there recently in afternoons she's amazing, she's perfect (5'4" 36-26-36) and really nice to be with, she can grind and move nice. I've become very fond of her and handed over few 20s and felt she's always easy to talk to and has the best eyes, lips, tits and shaved pussy I've ever seen on a West Indian.

When is Hazel working? Saw another black girl there by the name of Hazel, def. not the same girl you are describing, because I have seen the real Hazel lol.

I have it on good authority :) that the ladies in this video are ladies from the Fax.

Let's see who the real SC aficiando's are. First one to guess correctly wins a free buffet at the Fax lol.

And there was also at least one from the Silver Dollar at this concert too, though not in an official capacity:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2011/06/01/flasher-booted-from-kid-rock-concert

The one that was booted from this concert, Andrea, I recognized as a dancer from the Silver Dollar.

And there was also at least one from the Silver Dollar at this concert too, though not in an official capacity:

http://www.ottawasun.com/2011/06/01/flasher-booted-from-kid-rock-concert

The one that was booted from this concert, Andrea, I recognized as a dancer from the Silver Dollar.

Wow...that's just another reason why Ottawa is a really crappy place for rock concerts! Sometimes the audience is just as square as the venue staff. I've been told to sit down at rock shows here! Sit down??! It's a f***ing rock concert! Not your local cineplex! Especially at the Scotiabank Place. It's gotten to the point where if the artist in question is playing in Montreal around that same time I'll go there instead. I got hassled by a guard at Scotiabank place the last time Ozzy was in town because I gave him a sarcastic "thumbs up" sign after he kept hassling people for using their cameras, meanwhile every second person there is passing around a joint. Sooo.... openly smoking marijuana, an illegal substance, in a public place is A-ok, but someone snapping a few pictures from their phone (or in this case, showing a pair of boobies) is a big no-no? Yeah. No thanks, Ottawa. I got no problems with pot smokers at a concert either, it's all part of what to expect at a rock show, I just can't see the logic of banning the flashers and not the pot smokers. Love this city, I really do. But NOT when it comes to concerts!....okay, done ranting now, lol.

Wow...that's just another reason why Ottawa is a really crappy place for rock concerts! Sometimes the audience is just as square as the venue staff. I've been told to sit down at rock shows here! Sit down??! It's a f***ing rock concert! Not your local cineplex! Especially at the Scotiabank Place. It's gotten to the point where if the artist in question is playing in Montreal around that same time I'll go there instead. I got hassled by a guard at Scotiabank place the last time Ozzy was in town because I gave him a sarcastic "thumbs up" sign after he kept hassling people for using their cameras, meanwhile every second person there is passing around a joint. Sooo.... openly smoking marijuana, an illegal substance, in a public place is A-ok, but someone snapping a few pictures from their phone (or in this case, showing a pair of boobies) is a big no-no? Yeah. No thanks, Ottawa. I got no problems with pot smokers at a concert either, it's all part of what to expect at a rock show, I just can't see the logic of banning the flashers and not the pot smokers. Love this city, I really do. But NOT when it comes to concerts!....okay, done ranting now, lol.

BTW, the girl in that article who flashed her boobs, Andrea, I did a little description of her in the Silver Dollar thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=223442&postcount=37

Stopped in at the Fax today around Noon. Met a very nice girl named Bambie! Very friendly and casual way of speaking to you before the dance, not the usual generic dancer banter, but very genuine. Fun times in the CR! Then caught Isabelle's stage show! This is the first time I think I've seen her and all I can say is.....wow! Does she normally work days? I really don't know how I could have missed her! Was planning on taking her back but then Sally came along, and I can't ever refuse Sally. She's always a blast ;)

Is Sophia still there? Or is she now working different times? I haven't seen her in ages.

Isabelle has been away for a while and I have not been into barefax around lunch recently, but she was always a daytimer. Yes, and her CR is excellent, she is very erotic, but has her limitations. That said, still well worth the trip.

I hear you about Sally, one of my all-time favourites and very very fun in the CR....

Edited by The General
typo - what else is new

Is Sophia still there? Or is she now working different times? I haven't seen her in ages.

I saw her last week. She told me she started doing some shifts at Pigale's. It might she's moved on now permanently. I know Zsa-Zsa has moved to Pigale also.

Stopped in at the Fax today around Noon. Met a very nice girl named Bambie! Very friendly and casual way of speaking to you before the dance, not the usual generic dancer banter, but very genuine. Fun times in the CR!

Yeah I agree--she sat down and chatted with me for 10 minutes, and then was kind of surprised that I suggested a dance instead of just chatting! Probably not the best way to maximize her income, but it was a refreshing change.

I met 2 amazing ladies here

Kelly a bi breasted blond with a great personality and fun to be with.

Chloe was a little dynamo who was incredibly fun to be with.

I met 2 amazing ladies here

Kelly a bi breasted blond with a great personality and fun to be with.

Chloe was a little dynamo who was incredibly fun to be with.

One of my friend was there on Saturday night and had some dances with Kelly...he blew a fair amount of money on her not realizing...but the way he was speaking so high of her, she must be something because he is REALLY picky for dancers.

How old is she?

does anyone know if the rumour is true ? the barefax will be closing soon due to bankruptcy .

Don't know either way...but 61 is closing in the fall, Jasons closed a few years ago, that place closed in Carlsbad Springs about 5 years ago, a place closed in Grenville (not the place just over the bridge) about 5 or 6 years ago....however you want to slice it the industry is not a growing one in this area.

Barefax is one of the premier clubs, whereas all of the other ones you mentioned are somewhat dumpy compared to it.

Barefax is one of the premier clubs, whereas all of the other ones you mentioned are somewhat dumpy compared to it.

Agreed, with the exception of Cabaret Canada, I've been to every club in Ottawa, usually during the daytime, and what the girls at other clubs call a busy day, the girls at the Fax will call it a slow day. And evenings are even more busy. I'd be very surprised if it went bankrupt. I haven't heard of any new management, and really bad management is one of the only things that can make a prosperous company go bankrupt.