had a great time with a young solid blonde named hennesey tuesday afternoon . a few drinks , a few dances , and lots of cleanup afterwards .

Dropped in to the club last night and very pleased to meet Sequoia, a new to Ottawa ebony girl from Toronto. Lots of fun, very interesting to talk to, great in the CR but also very intelligent and seemingly able to see through me so that she knew what I was thinking at all times which is kind of a cool experience. Anybody else talk to her?

Dropped in to the club last night and very pleased to meet Sequoia, a new to Ottawa ebony girl from Toronto. Lots of fun, very interesting to talk to, great in the CR but also very intelligent and seemingly able to see through me so that she knew what I was thinking at all times which is kind of a cool experience. Anybody else talk to her?

Well, if nobody else has talked to her before now, they are going to do it now based on your rec. ;)

This sounds like a dancer I used to see at Barefax a while back. Also from Toronto..Slim, fit ebony, small breasts. Tattoos...one in particular I remember was around her bicep I think. Seemingly very intelligent and fun to talk to. A lot of fun in the CR. I can't for the life of me remember her exact stage name but "Sequoia" sounds familiar.

I stopped seeing her though because she started getting into the habit of being rather "inventive" when counting up the songs. Sometimes ridiculously so (tacking on an extra brown just for the hell of it). Does this sound like her and did you run into this problem?

Edited by castle

Silly question: what the hell is "sally service?"

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk 2

"sally service" is pretty much sex instead of a lapdance as I understand it. I have a friend that really like sally

Sally doesn't have sex in the CR. She is what one would classify "high mileage" but nothing close to actual sexual intercourse. And to state something like this publicly could get the club into serious legal trouble. That's what PM's are for ;)

Had a similar experience.. she worked at the Brass Rail in Toronto and did the same thing there.. went under different names .. Sequoia was one.. if people go for the CR watch the count..

met tatianna , a well put together bbw , but like the saying goes , if you cant handle curves you shouldnt be driving .

very much enjoyed our time together in the cr , she is formerly of the nuden .

I was at the Fax tonight for a few hours. Lot's of dancers there with many of them in from Montreal. I spoke to at least 5 that made the trip.I had dances with Angel. A classy hot Brazilian milf with a sexy Latin accent. Great body with very well done man-mades. I thought they were real until I actually touched them.

Discussing sex in a club or spa is illegal. Anyone mentioning this is breaking the rules here. So don't.

• Like 1

Came back to BF for the first time in over a decade, with a stripclub buddy of mine. We usually hang out at Playmate or Pigales, occasionally at Barb's. We don't work downtown, so going to BF is a bit of an issue when it comes to parking. But we wanted a change so we tried it out last night, we even paid for parking! Must say there were a lot of girls there, no lack of choice.

We were initially greeted by a Franco-Czech girl, don't remember her name (Natalia?). She was a bit conservative for our tastes, though we appreciate girls without tattoos or piercings, she was also a bit conservative in personality we found.

Anyways, then much later, all of a sudden, we're greeted by these ebony Montreal girls. Both were very similar in description, they were very fit and hard bodies, and interestingly for ebony girls, neither of them had much in the way of booties. Probably too low in fat content to have booties. :biggrin:

I took one upstairs to the CR, and my buddy took the other one. I don't know what the name of the second girl was that my buddy took up, but he came back from the CR with a big grin on his face. The girl I saw was named Angie, and she said she usually works at Pigales under the name Vanessa. Today she was going to Pigales, and they turned her away saying that they had too many ebony girls there already: so she came to the Fax, and I think there must've been at least 5-6 ebony girls working there today. I don't think BF has any quotas on how many ebony girls work there, which is much more fair. Anyways, Angie is 5'3", but built like a fighter jet -- extremely streamlined. I'd say she had moderate mileage in the CR.

Also while we were there, we saw some other girls on stage, but couldn't see in the CR. Wondering if others knew of them, and how they are in the CR?

1. Henessy, a blonde spinner.
  2. Brooklyn, an auburn-haired curvaceous girl.
  3. Casey, an even more curvy blonde, with a huge rack.

hennessey is a good gal lots of fun to sit and chat with have a couple of drinks with and lots of energy in the CR .

she is/has headed home for Christmas , said she would be back jan 2 .

hennessey is a good gal lots of fun to sit and chat with have a couple of drinks with and lots of energy in the CR .

she is/has headed home for Christmas , said she would be back jan 2 .

My recollection is that while she has lots of energy, I believe she is fairly conservation, or do I have the wrong lady?

My recollection is that while she has lots of energy, I believe she is fairly conservation, or do I have the wrong lady?

no , you are correct .

no , you are correct .

Guys, if you wanna be sure you're talking about the same girl, she has posted pictures of her on BP under "strippers and strip clubs". Apparently, she works for Strippers R Us.

Guys, if you wanna be sure you're talking about the same girl, she has posted pictures of her on BP under "strippers and strip clubs". Apparently, she works for Strippers R Us.

Did a search for "Henn" and "Hen", found no matches.