Some one PMed me and suggested it might be Bobbi (sp?). I am pretty sure that was her. I know I will be looking for her again based on my previous experience. Does anyone else have positive experiences/ intel re her to share?

Does anybody have any recommendations about any of the Fax ebony girls? I have only watched London, Honey, Nikki, Deena and Saquoia dancing on stage. All are very beautiful of course but are they also nice in the CR?

Guest *****en***e

London is very nice in the CR. I've been with her several times over the years (she used to work at Pigale's) and have never regretted.

I popped by the BF for lunch today, my first time in about 4 weeks, and was surprised to see a lot of new faces and only 2 or 3 familiar faces from the last few times.

Sally (hot statuesque Cuban brunette) was not there and someone told me she has been absent for a while - and may have quit. Does anyone know what happened to her? I would appreciate any info, thanks

Saw a dancer by the name of Victoria Vixen. She was stunning! Goddess quality looks. Does anyone have any information about her?

Saw Victoria Vixen Tuesday night and omg what a stunningly beautiful and charming woman ! Words cant describe, you have to see this white girl goddess.She,s not the girls you see when you google her name though.The other standout among the many beautiful girls was Carmella, an incredibly beautiful Mulatto with model looks.Notable mention goes to Sin, she,s into metal and has the most awesome tattoo of the Queen of Hearts on her back, very sexy girl.There was also this cute lil white girl, at first glance in her street clothes she looks like someone who just wandered in off the street but when she takes the stage she exudes such sensuality that you totally fall in love with her.Her name escapes me...had a great time,just love this club.

Was at the fax Thursday night after getting back into town and was surprise to see caddy from barbs , she said she was just taking a mini vacation from barbs . So after some conversation , some shots , and more than a few laughs we went upstairs were she proceed to show me how great it was to be near a lady again after spending the last 2 weeks in a camp with 350 other men .

Thank you miss caddy

Guest *t**e**x

I visited Barefax for my 1st time in many years recently and also had a very nice time in the VIP with Caddy. Very sensual dances. There are lots of lovely dancers in the club, I was pretty impressed.

Guest *t**e**x

Another recent visit to Barefax and I continue to be impressed with the beauty of the dancers there and some great stage shows as well.

This time I met Raphael who I found to be fascinating, intelligent, friendly, kinky and gorgeous. I'm sure everyone's time with Raphael might be different, but I had probably the most enjoyable and memorable VIP experience of my long SC career. I'm not talking mileage here but Raphael has some unique talents. That said, I find her so stunning she probably could have just sat there looking at me and I wouldve been happy.

Edited by *t**e**x
added info

Sally never works Friday. Otherwise,she is very much there Mon. thru Thurs. days.

Actually I was there today (Friday) and saw her. And I know praising Sally isn't actually contributing anything new to this thread, but good Lord! Everytime I think she can't anymore, she invariably still manages to surprise me somehow.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Say does anybody know if Ashley from The Playmate ever worked at one time at Barefax? I'll ask in the PM thread too.

Guest *****en***e

Visited briefly on Friday June 5 at around 10PM. Many girls, but not many ones I liked. Barefax used to be the spot in Ottawa. It was disappointing when I visited.

How are Saturday days at BF these days? I remember it being nothing to write home to Mom about but it's probably been over 5 years since I was there on a Saturday but was thinking of checking it out tomorrow in the early afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions of dancers to keep an eye out for?

Additional Comments:

Say does anybody know if Ashley from The Playmate ever worked at one time at Barefax? I'll ask in the PM thread too.

Yes she did. I saw her at PM today and she is indeed the same Ashley who was at BF way back in the day, then at Barbs for a few years.

• Like 1