Apart from the cover charge to enter the club, is there a cost to enter the CR?

The last strip club that I went to in Montreal - Supersexe on St. Catherine, did charge $5 to enter the CR each time. Thankfully none of the clubs in Ottawa has this practice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Some clubs, at least in Montreal, charge a separate fee each time a patron enters the CR.

The last strip club that I went to in Montreal - Supersexe on St. Catherine, did charge $5 to enter the CR each time. Thankfully none of the clubs in Ottawa has this practice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

None do that in Ottawa, pay at the door and that's pretty much it. The Montreal ones you pay at the door, the bouncer, to go to the cr room... Spend lots of money before even getting a dance lol... Not like that in Ottawa.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I do enjoy going to strip clubs and having dances but, that being said, if I had to pay an additional fee to simply enter the CR it would be a no go. I already tend to spend my limited hobbying dollars with MA's and SP's for much more enjoyable experiences.

I do love watching dancers and being in the CR with them too!

I do enjoy going to strip clubs and having dances but, that being said, if I had to pay an additional fee to simply enter the CR it would be a no go. I already tend to spend my limited hobbying dollars with MA's and SP's for much more enjoyable experiences.

I do love watching dancers and being in the CR with them too!

I would assume that the $5 fee is charged to the dancer, and the dancer passes it on to the customer?

• Like 1

I would assume that the $5 fee is charged to the dancer, and the dancer passes it on to the customer?

No. The $5 is charged by the club/bouncer from the customers. The girls don't touch it.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Guest pagypie

i always saw it as a tip; though I suppose whether its technically from the dancer to the bouncer or the customer to the bouncer is moot.

i have no problem tipping bouncers especially when they seat you. tipping for the CR seems odd but sort of makes sense too; i mean the bouncers do deserve some tips and this is probably the only way they can attract quality security labour by guaranteeing gratuities.

i guess it would be annoying to tip the bouncer repeatedly if you go back a few times but still.... it's 5$. compare it tot he cost of the watered down drinks and that should make you feel better :)

The bouncers don't get to keep it. Goes straight to the management. Just like the fee, so-called "DJ fee", collected from the dancers by the DJ but for the owners of the club. Think of both as user fees.

At the two House of Lancasters in Toronto (ie The Queensway & Bloor/Lansdowne) you have to pay $20 to a "doorman" to enter the CR room with the lady. Also the case at the Zanzibar on Yonge. In each case there is also a "maitre-d" in the washroom who will give you soap and a towel to wash your hands, all for an (expected) tip, of course!

Dose anyone know if Daisy and Honey are Retired? They worked at Barefaxs July of last year? TY

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e
Dose anyone know if Daisy and Honey are Retired? They worked at Barefaxs July of last year? TY

I saw Honey at Club Pigale on a Friday night about two weeks ago. She used a different stage name.

Is Sarah still dancing at the fax. Nice Girl butterfly tattoo on her butt. Had 4 days of dances with her last time I was on vacation and is nice high mileage. Well worth it

• Like 2

Thanks Woot. I was also just remembering last time I was there there was a beautiful girl from Montreal named Vanessa really felt like a bodybuilder but wonderful time with her. Does anyone know who I mean and if she is still there?

So in the last 10 minutes, I've witnessed 3 fights, and 5 people kicked out. And that's before 6:30pm on a Wednesday!

The girls... So-so...

If I was a new customer, after what I saw today, I wouldn't come back

So in the last 10 minutes, I've witnessed 3 fights, and 5 people kicked out. And that's before 6:30pm on a Wednesday!

The girls... So-so...

If I was a new customer, after what I saw today, I wouldn't come back

That's unfortunate.....sorry to hear about this.

It's been quite a while since I've gone to the 'Fax very regularly but in the past the atmosphere always seemed quite congenial, afternoon or evening.

This report makes me reflect on how very few times I've encountered any 'problems' of this nature at either Barb's or the 'Mate. Have probably seen a grand total of two 'altercations' in the past 15 years at Barb's (plus one incident where a very small, older gent apparently deliberately knocked my shoulder from behind while passing by, but it could have been unintended and he might have been a bit tipsy - bouncer offered to speak to him but I thought it best to let the incident pass) and I've never seen anything remotely untoward at the 'Mate, afternoons or evenings.

In recent years, I've been more of an afternoon clubgoer but during the late 90s through 2005 or so my visits were almost always in the evenings, often staying to (almost) closing time.

Perhaps the tone has changed in the evenings during the last ten years or so. Hope that Hoppinhorny's experience turns out to be an anomaly in the grander scheme of things.