These types of incidents are known to happen at pretty much any night club (stripclub or otherwise) on peak nights (Friday and Saturday).

That being said, I've been a pretty regular visitor of Barefax for years now and I've never heard of this type of thing happening on a Wednesday, let alone as early as 6:30pm. If I had to guess I'd say this was a fluke occurrence, and would have been just as likely to happen at any club. Even Playmate had to eject some people after a fight broke out at their Christmas party this year. And back when I was a frequent visitor of Barb's I saw similar incidents go down at night time. It shouldn't be seen as a reflection of Barefax or its staff IMO. You get enough drunk people together in any enclosed location, these things will occasionally happen.

I think you can still go to Barefax on a weekday day time or early evening and not worry about getting shot or stabbed, at least no more than at any other day time stripclub.

• Like 2

as far as strip clubs in this area are concerned , i believe the barefax is the safest . it is in the market , the amount of cops that could be there in a moments notice [ if the bouncers become overwhelmed ] is ridiculous . not to mention on weekends , when the cops are walking around the market , the barefax is a regular stop , as it is mine and a few other members on here .

Does anyone know if Merrisa, a skinny dirty blonde girl has a steady schedule at barefax?

I have seen her there at lunch a number of times, and once in the evening. She is there for the day shift a few days a week.

I was at the BF for lunch on Wednesday this week. Sally, Sofia, Paris, Malika, Marissa and others were there.

Malika is a hot Brazilian/Lebanese and has a great big rack. But she sure seems snarky. I spoke to her for only a few minutes, and she stormed off angry because I declined to retain her for a dance.

Paris is a really hot blonde -- if anyone has had dance experience with her, could you please PM me with the details?

I was at the BF for lunch on Wednesday this week. Sally, Sofia, Paris, Malika, Marissa and others were there.

Malika is a hot Brazilian/Lebanese and has a great big rack. But she sure seems snarky. I spoke to her for only a few minutes, and she stormed off angry because I declined to retain her for a dance.

Paris is a really hot blonde -- if anyone has had dance experience with her, could you please PM me with the details?

I had the exact same experience with Malika, I'm glad to hear that it's not just me she hates with a passion. Even after I changed my mind and asked for a dance after all, she refused, still spitting mad !

lol !

However this just made me want her even more, funny how that works, we want what we can't have.

To her credit, the woman is drop-dead GORGEOUS however, on a whole other level of hotness..

• Like 1

I am a Barb's guy usually but this afternoon I was in the market area with an hour to kill so I dropped into the Fax for the first time in about two years. I would say about 20 patrons in house with about 8-10 dancers that I could tell from my short stay.

There was Francesca (large augmentations) and Foxy who both introduced themselves and Jena and dark haired Tiffany who took to he stage. The only woman that sparked my interest was Anastasia who displayed some spunk and looked rather enticing during her stage routine. However she disappeared after her dances and I didn't get a chance to talk with her.

I was a bit disappointed with my hour and a half visit so from my perspective it's back to Barb's for me.....

• Like 1

I had the exact same experience with Malika, I'm glad to hear that it's not just me she hates with a passion. Even after I changed my mind and asked for a dance after all, she refused, still spitting mad !

lol !

However this just made me want her even more, funny how that works, we want what we can't have.

To her credit, the woman is drop-dead GORGEOUS however, on a whole other level of hotness..

I had the same negative experience with Malika a few months ago. Physically speaking, she's definitely my 'type', but after witnessing her attitude first hand, she sure isn't attractive to me any more!

I had the same negative experience with Malika a few months ago. Physically speaking, she's definitely my 'type', but after witnessing her attitude first hand, she sure isn't attractive to me any more!

I'll take atitude over physical beauty anytime. if the atitude's bad, Mr Happy goes south real fast and never returns.

• Like 3

I, as many others, can pin point a number of girls here who do very well as dancer, MA or SP based on their great personality. And they are girls who live here and understand that their reputation is so very important (think "Recommendations"). Talking with one the other day, she understands (as most do) that if a customer says no today, still be pleasant and smiling and he may say yes tomorrow.

• Like 4

I'll take atitude over physical beauty anytime. if the atitude's bad, Mr Happy goes south real fast and never returns.

Physical beauty is important to me but if the girl has a lousy attitude, her beauty has no value.

• Like 1

Went to the fax last week after work.... complete waste of time... the stage shows pretty useless... just unenthusiastic girls walking around the pole and wiggling a little bit after about 3 rounds around the pole... the girls that came by to visit did not even try to take their time and talk to you....and be pleseant.... they just asked for dances.... i like to talk to the girls first a bit so that i'm comfortable going for a dance.... total waste of time... they did not even have my go to Kieths beer... what canadian bar does not stock Kieths.... not going back for sure....

• Like 1

I was at the Fax on Thursday night (for a change) and there were lots of hotties! Didn't encounter any babes with bad attitudes!

I should go more often but if I did, I would run out of money!

• Like 2

Yesterday (Saturday), I went to the Barefax.

I don't go to stripclub that often (every few months) but I needed to get out, and frankly the attitude of the girls in a closer club pushed me to try the Barefax for change.

I was tempted by Ella, a beautifully delicate petite woman. I am pretty sure that, like most dancers, she as a usual script in the CR; however, it was a wonderful surprise that she adapted to my touch and reactions to offer a very personalized experience.

A beautiful smile, dreamy eyes, great body .. and a super attitude.

I'll have to go there again for sure!

• Like 3

Alright, let's give the Fax a try ...

PAYDAY, bitches!

Additional Comments:

Wow! The body on this Pocahontas girl is killing me! She can't weigh more than 80 pounds at 5'6" or so with a bubble in the back and bees in the front! I'm in love. Let's see how friendly she is.

Additional Comments:

Yeah. Good value. That's no llie. Not very english-fluent, so don't expect a lot of table talk, boy YOWZA! What a body. Kilt friendly.

Additional Comments:

I believe that the next girl was named Mylady, but I'm not sure. A gorgeous little spinner with an amazing smile.

After that, Gabriella. Man, them's some titties!

Everone was friendly. No drama.

All in all, a good evening. Time to get home before I turn all pumpkin-y.

That feeling when you just walk in the place and some dancer you've never met before calls you by your LYLA name.

Am I too recognizable? Is it reputation? Is it my over-sized genitalia? Who can really say?

I may pop in to BareFax this afternoon because I want to give thanks.

And maybe a few twennies.

• Like 2

Hate to state the obvious but your Kilt gave you away!

Are you sure it wasn't the t-shirt with "I'm Kilt Boy from Lyla" written on it?

• Like 1

Thanks, guys. I'm feelin' the love.

:icon_biggrin:

I didn't realize that I needed to make a reservation on Friday. When I showed up, almost all of the tables had RESERVED signs on them, and I ended up at the sad, loner's table by the door. It was pretty consistently packed all afternoon, but about half of the seats at the rail were going begging. I asked the manager if he could find me a spot up there and was was immediately seated right at the pole. Ahhhhh. Preferred seating.

A few mates showed up and we had a really good time. They're regulars, but I didn't know they went.

The stage was active all afternoon long and into the night. I figure I was there for probably 11 hours. I came out weak, broke, drunk and happy.

Thanks everyone for an amazing time. I'll have to do it again sometime.

• Like 1

I didn't realize that I needed to make a reservation on Friday. When I showed up, almost all of the tables had RESERVED signs on them,

Wow that's astonishing, at least to me. Don't think I've ever seen a 'Reserved' sign on a table at an SC in this town.