How's the food at the fax?

It looks like I may be looking for a new home away from home. Do you think I could get the Glue Pot to deliver?

Edited by CarpeDiem
Fixed another %$$&% typo.
  • Like 1

How's the food at the fax?

It looks like I may be looking for a new home away from home. Do you think I could get the Glue Pot to deliver?

They now have a deal with the brig next door so if you want to order kitchen food the menu on all the tables are menu off of the brig!!! I heard the chicken avocado sandwich was pretty good ! Otherwise buffet food is pretty good to , you just purchase a drink and ask for a ticket and maybe a little tip for the cook upstairs. Check it out !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Friday evening was fun, the women were young and beautiful.

I had a great time with Chloe (black hair pulled back, pale skin, glasses, bit of a Drew Barrymore thing going on).

After seeing Maria (brunette, nice proportions) move so sexily on stage, I just had to see her up close and was so glad that I did.

I chatted with a lovely blonde whose name I think begins with L. She was wise beyond her years and fun to talk to. It was her first time on stage and she didn't know whether they were going to keep her. She said she was nervous but I couldn't tell, she smiled so sweetly. I hope to see her again some Friday.

I am happy to read that Friday evening was fun so likely those dancers who stayed for the evening made some money.

Yes Maria has danced for me too. Isn't she so sweet and beautiful inside out. We are very compatible as she loves hugs and kisses. She used to dance afternoons but I guess that she has changed to evening now as I haven't seen her past few Friday afternoons.

I am happy to read that Friday evening was fun so likely those dancers who stayed for the evening made some money.

Yes Maria has danced for me too. Isn't she so sweet and beautiful inside out. We are very compatible as she loves hugs and kisses. She used to dance afternoons but I guess that she has changed to evening now as I haven't seen her past few Friday afternoons.

Well considering there are two Maria's ... one works mostly daytime and a new girl from out of town works evenings

• Like 1

Well considering there are two Maria's ... one works mostly daytime and a new girl from out of town works evenings

Oh I didn't know there were two Maria's thanks for clarifications. The one I had for dances was also a brunette about 20 years of age and very sweet and I saw her on two Friday afternoons. I thought the same Maria is reviewed.

Oh I didn't know there were two Maria's thanks for clarifications. The one I had for dances was also a brunette about 20 years of age and very sweet and I saw her on two Friday afternoons. I thought the same Maria is reviewed.

Theirs a daytime Maria I guess she is fairly young but doesn't do much on stage just kind of glides around. Then there's another night Maria who seems to be from out of town but works the stage quite well I guess. I was there Friday night the daytime Maria was not there but the night time Maria was.

• Like 1

I've never been to the CR with her because it would break the heart of another regular I hang out with. I've spent plenty of time with her, though. She's a sweetheart. I've heard 2 guys turn other girls away saying specifically that they were Tamika-guys. I don't know what that means, but she is certainly inspiring loyalty.

You aren't there to fall in love and neither are dancers. If a dancer has a broken heart because a client takes another girl than maybe she's in the wrong business. It is a business after all. Feel free to take who you want.

• Like 1

You aren't there to fall in love and neither are dancers. If a dancer has a broken heart because a client takes another girl than maybe she's in the wrong business. It is a business after all. Feel free to take who you want.

You're preaching at the wrong guy. You may misunderstand. There is a possessive patron in our group who would get upset, not another dancer. I know their game, not sure about his.

• Like 1

You're preaching at the wrong guy. You may misunderstand. There is a possessive patron in our group who would get upset, not another dancer. I know their game, not sure about his.

You're right. I misread. Yes there are lots of regulars who don't like other patrons taking their dancers upstairs. I never got that

• Like 1

Our group was there most of the afternoon on Friday and we had a great time.

I got to spend time with Eva and the recently renamed London (née Paris). There can only be one. 2 of my ATFs in one day was enough. Thanks to all.

• Like 2

London AND Paris in one afternoon! Did you get your passport stamped?

Is that what we're calling it now?

• Like 1

Lots of lovely ladies in tonight. MY Paris, Eva, and Jewels (our first time together). I wanted to run the table with Ashley and Ice, but I had to leave. Oh, well. It was a good night overall.

I'll be in attendance all afternoon Tuesday, if anyone wants to drop by and buy me a birthday beer. I'm just saying ...

• Like 1

Shit.

Why didn't I notice that huge smear of purple lipstick across the front apron of my kilt before I left the house?

I know who to blame. I'll leave it to your imagination and sleuthing skills as to how it got there in the first place.

I just spent a lazy 15 minutes with Ice. She is very personable and flexible. I think we found the weight limits on the booth dividers.

#HOTHOTHOT

Oh, god. I had not planned to spend today. Then Ashley came in. Then Paris (London). Tara. So many girls. So many. What am I gonna do? Imma go home broke, that's what.

• Like 2

Now Mikayla's on my tip.

WILL IT NEVER END?

She was a variation from my normal type. Talking to her, she said that a lot of people say she looks like Daenerys Targaryen on Game of Thrones. Medium height, slight frame, and white, curly hair. She was a great deal of fun in the CR. I spent a lot on her. #worthit

• Like 2

A relatively nice Friday afternoon at Barefax. About two dozen beautiful ladies and may be two to three dozen patrons though not enough for ladies to make the money they deserve I am sad to say some were not making any money. Stage shows one after another without any break and lovely ladies one by one entertained the patrons by coming on stage and sharing their beauties.

The usual Barefax Friday afternoon dancers as I didn't see anyone new. All pretty and deserving and they came to entertain you gentlemen and take you to heaven (upstairs). The best buffet with the best FREE food from 4:30 to 6:00 pm (always nice to leave a few buck for the cook who prepares and serves this great buffet every day who btw is a very nice gentleman). This is the closest a gentleman can get to heaven in life.

As I sat and enjoyed dances and I looked around and saw some empty tables and chairs I wondered where some gentlemen would prefer to be rather than this place which well qualifies as heaven on earth (beautiful nude or semi nude young ladies willing to take you to heaven and free best food in town and the drink of your choice for a few buck with nice friendly staff to serve you).

For those of you who were there a BIG thank you and to those who were absent then Please come out to these bars and support the ladies (many have left the profession because they were not making money) and support your local bar (many have closed past decade because they were forced out of business). You have worked hard all week then you deserve to treat yourself on a Friday afternoon and reward the very deserving beauties too who have come to show you the doors to heaven.

• Like 6

It wasn't exactly dead yesterday, but it could have been busier. The bar was making money and there were only a few of us who went upstairs.

I had played out my budget early, but my favs were all crowded at my table chatting and soaking up my copious body warmth. Some of these girls get cold really quickly: Eva, Ice, Tianna, Trina. I pointed out the money a few times to help out, but nobody was buying.

Well, it was a pleasant enough afternoon for me.

• Like 1

Dammit. I wasn't going to spend today. I pushed off a couple of favourites, and they weren't happy. Then Ashley and Paris double-teamed me into a 30 minute duo.

#worthit

• Like 3

A relatively quiet Friday afternoon at Barefax today. usually at summer times strip bars are quieter but closing the parking area in the main square in front of Barefax likely by the City (or for sure City's permission) did not help either. It appears that the City by their actions keep on hurting businesses everywhere around Ottawa!!!. At 4:00 pm there were about a dozen and a half patrons. Maybe a few less at 5:00.

I recognized and remember Emily, Tiffany, Maria, Natalia, Sally, Skyla, Ellaina or Allaina, Trina, Jayda.

Maria was sitting with a customer all the time and after I came down from Champagne room she was gone (likely upstairs).

Two new ladies I hadn't seen before. Skyla was a cute young spinner girl with blonde/brown hair and a very cute brunette by the name of Vellisa (I asked her if her name is Mellisa but she confirmed that it is Vellissa) .

Among all above I chose Vellisa as the one to have dances with in the Champagne room. It was her very cute face and lovely body and long pitch black hair who attracted me. I am glad I did as she loved hugs and kisses and I had great time with her. After the dance she paid her bar fee and left (likely because she wasn't making any money). She was visiting from Montreal so not sure if she will be back again. She is originally Cuban which reminds me that I should change my next winter plans from visiting Philippines to Cuba instead as I have seen many lovely ladies from Cuba both in Montreal and Ottawa. They are really cute brunettes. Anyhow I was sad to see Vellisa leaving and the fact that many ladies were not making money made me unhappy so I left too soon after.

I may sound like a broken record but please gentlemen come out and support your few remaining bars and the ladies who have to pay a bar fee and transportation (as some come from other cities). They need your support especially during quiet summer months.

• Like 1

Oh, man. I forgot that I had almost every girl in the joint on my lap for a while yesterday. That, plus the abuse I put up with in the CR, and it feels like yesterday was leg day at the gym.

• Like 2