Customer appreciation annual bbq luncheon

friday august 18 at 12:00 pm noon

it's our famous bbq time....

First come first serve, don't miss it..

Prizes prizes prizes prizes prizes

and of course you get to spend the day with our gorgeous girls..

Any questions ask your server or management.see you then..

Feel free to take this invitation with you.

Thank you

bare fax staff and management

• Like 1

I spent a lot of time with Trina, Eva, and Jewels. Not a second wasted. We all decided that coconut rum with pineapple juice is delicious.

Then, I met Honey. She's slight, and pale, and hung off me like jewellery. Upstairs, she danced and froliced and teased me with a delightful show that edged me on toward further depradation. We parted as friends and I can think of no better way to end the week: more than slightly drunk and with a raging erection that will go into the record books.

I need a nap.

• Like 1

I spent a lot of time with Trina, Eva, and Jewels. Not a second wasted. We all decided that coconut rum with pineapple juice is delicious.

Then, I met Honey. She's slight, and pale, and hung off me like jewellery. Upstairs, she danced and froliced and teased me with a delightful show that edged me on toward further depradation. We parted as friends and I can think of no better way to end the week: more than slightly drunk and with a raging erection that will go into the record books.

I need a nap.

I believe their should be a thank you too someone special in making sure some beverages were on hand for this visit ?! Xoxo just joking !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I believe their should be a thank you too someone special in making sure some beverages were on hand for this visit ?! Xoxo just joking !!!

Next time I see you, baby. Thanks for checking for me.
  • Like 1

Who else is going to be at the OMGWTFBBQ on Friday? If so, don't forget to make a reservation. I'm not kidding. It's gonna be packed! I'll be holding court with my regular posse at a row of low tables in front of the bar. Feel free to introduce yourself. I'll be the guy in the dress, covered head-to-toe with ladies.

• Like 1

Who else is going to be at the OMGWTFBBQ on Friday? If so, don't forget to make a reservation. I'm not kidding. It's gonna be packed! I'll be holding court with my regular posse at a row of low tables in front of the bar. Feel free to introduce yourself. I'll be the guy in the dress, covered head-to-toe with ladies.

As per every other BBQ lol !! Sad I won't be around but happy to be in great weather !

• Like 1

The BBQ event on Friday was a mixed bag.

There were a lot of beautiful women on over lunch. Probably 20+ for the showcase. Not every table was filled, but it was pretty close. The waitrons were working hard to keep the table orders filled.

If you're one of the MANY guys who came in for one beer and loaded up on the burgers, hot dogs, fries and onion rings, watched the girls for 20 minutes and then left ... well, I'm pretty sure my tone conveys my feelings for you.

Most of the spenders stuck to their regulars and a lot of the contractors were not happy. They all talk to me, and I got an ear full. I was barely downstairs long enough to have 2 drinks and a few short talks because I wanted them to get back on the floor without wasting too much time. I spent way too much and still had to leave earlier than I wanted to because of a delivery at home.

I can only do so much.

Still, I did feel appreciated, as I do every time I drop in. A pity more patrons didn't show up with the right attitude.

• Like 1

Does Yasmine the Ukrainian Tigress still dance at the Fax?

She doesn't anymore it's been more then 6 months ! She has a new job !!

No. I understand that she has retired from this business and is getting on with rest of her life. Good for her!

Yes I just said that! She actually has a job now!! Miss her spunk tho !! But I think she's much happier

She is missed ! A voracious reader with a set of tits that were a glory to behold !

She did read a lot. That's for sure !!

Just wondering of Skyler/Skylar is still at BF? Attractive curly, shoulder-length, dirty blond. She was there in May & June but I haven't seen her lately. If she's still there, do you know her schedule? Thanks.

Just wondering of Skyler/Skylar is still at BF? Attractive curly, shoulder-length, dirty blond. She was there in May & June but I haven't seen her lately. If she's still there, do you know her schedule? Thanks.

I think she also dances at pigales and or nuden but I haven't seen her at the fax in awhile. I'm sure you can always call and ask when she's in ?!

If it's Skyla, the 30 something spinner, she's always at Pigales daytime.

I get confused with the skyla and or skyler but if it's the curly blonde nice body then I would have never thought she was in her 30 something's I'm sure she's about 25 from what I've heard

Stopped by for an hour this afternoon. Spent an hr enjoying the scenery and then accepted Dahlia's invitation for upstairs fun. Enjoyed her body very much but while she was personable, seemed a tad cautious. I am not a regular so might be unfamiliarity jitters but she seemed mature and seasoned. Anyone else have experience with her?

Skyla has brown hair now (unless she has changed it in the last week) and a little longer than before, a couple of inches past top of her shoulders.

• Like 1

Heard she was let go from the fax. Too bad. She was a breath of fresh air that place needed

Additional Comments:

The place needs more regular girls of maybe a fresh wave is needed to keep people going to the club.

If they're really wanting to appreciate customers, they might also throw some money into some tables, chairs. New glasses and pitchers. Don't even get me started on the washroom.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happen to Maria. She used to worked on saturdays I believed. Also there used be a big breast woman from toronto, I think from slovakia background, she always smile and was very delightful to talk to.

Thank you

Does anyone know what happen to Maria. She used to worked on saturdays I believed. Also there used be a big breast woman from toronto, I think from slovakia background, she always smile and was very delightful to talk to.

Thank you

Maria is no longer dancing , she has graduated university and is on with life in a new position. Slovakia lady reminds me of Heidi maybe ?

I've been in a few times since last checking in. I don't think it is necessary to report all of my activity.

Friday was a bit of a different day. I am finishing up 2 weeks of vacation and needed a break from all the cleaning, moving, digging, sorting, etc. I'd been very good about taking care of myself the whole time: wearing a back and knee brace when working hard and only going at about half-speed to pace myself so I'd be able to keep up the pace for 2 weeks. Friday, I forgot my brace and put my back out. To recover, I decided to go someplace dark and inviting. That had beer. And pretty girls.

Anyway, it was more comfortable to put on a pair of shorts than to strap on my regular kilt, so that was the first time that anyone there had ever seen me wearing a bifurcated garment.

I wasn't 10' inside the door before I was accosted by 2 of my regulars shaking their heads because they just couldn't believe it. The first said that she was genuinely upset to see me without a kilt on. I'll admit, the experience was more than slightly different without my regular attire, but I also had a bad back and that put a bit of a damper on my regular flexibility.

Eva treated me well. Gently, even. Then I gave her a rub down. I found that actually helped me. I took a bit of a break then to have a couple of drinks and chat with my friends and a couple of other girls. Natalia is fantastic to chat with and so are Stacy, Tamika, Emily, Tiffany, and Tasha. After a while I got the attention of Trina and we drank and talked and had a great time upstairs. She really needed a back rub and almost fell asleep by the time I was done.

Anyway, things haven't changed that much. Barefax is still the place to go for me. I'm always treated more than well. It should be great once they move that monstrosity from the parking lot in front.

Remember, now is the busy period. University students will be flooding the market and the ballet with their rowdy presence so try to give them a chance. They may not have any idea how to act. I should get a hat made that says REGULAR so any new people there know who to go to for advice. Or, hopefully, who to buy drinks for.

From now until the end of the year, the girls may be calling the months:

Stacktember

Stacktober

Stackvember

Stackcember

This is where they put money away for the long, dead winter.

• Like 1