Yes I believe her name was Heidi? Does she is work there?

I haven't seen her this week maybe she'll be in next week I know she works other locations as well . Or maybe she's on vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should get a hat made that says REGULAR so any new people there know who to go to for advice.

<joke>No, Kilt Boy, you're not regular, you're PREMIUM!</joke>

<joke>I dunno, what do you girls think, should his hat say SHERIFF?</joke>

• Like 1

I hit all the highlights yesterday:

Tyra

Trina

Eva (twice)

Trinity

I was never disappointed in the performances or personal touches of each. I didn't stray from dancers I know, so I had a pretty good idea that I'd be having a great day. My bank account is suffering an enormous hit because I have a hard time saying no to my favourites.

Some people don't care for dancers with eyeglasses, but I find it a different and distinctive look. It certainly didn't take anything away from Tyra. She's a real beauty in my books, and genuine in conversation.

If you don't know Trina by now, set yourself up with a flashing sign to get her over. She certainly knows how to play for a couple of drinks and is a pleasure in the CR. Well worth the wait.

Eva is an old buddy to whom I return often. We may spend a bit too much time gabbing about what is going on in our lives, but that's what buddies do. She is a long, cool drink of water and can turn me inside out with her passions. I can only say good things about her.

Just as I was getting ready to leave, I spotted Trinity coming in so decided to stay a bit longer. We didn't get to talk much and went straight upstairs where she started her night off right.

So. Lots and LOTS of drinks, so many girls at once that I had to peel off from my crew and take my own table, a fantastic afternoon filled with conversation and delight. My knees are a bit sore and my legs tired from all of the work we were doing upstairs.

• Like 1

I was also there last Friday. I was there for the transition between the dayshift and the evening shift. I can confirm the attendance of (from what I can remember): Chloe, Honey, Jayda, Kiltboy(!), Natalia, Sally, Stacy, Tamika, Tiffany, Trish, plus probably a few I don't know/remember.

Kilt boy, about the Trinity you saw, was that the black girl or the white girl? I know there's two girls who seem to be sharing that name. I'm still trying to reconnect with the white, brunette, young, large breasted Trinity but with no success so far.

• Like 1

I was also there last Friday. I was there for the transition between the dayshift and the evening shift. I can confirm the attendance of (from what I can remember): Chloe, Honey, Jayda, Kiltboy(!), Natalia, Sally, Stacy, Tamika, Tiffany, Trish, plus probably a few I don't know/remember.

Kilt boy, about the Trinity you saw, was that the black girl or the white girl? I know there's two girls who seem to be sharing that name. I'm still trying to reconnect with the white, brunette, young, large breasted Trinity but with no success so far.

Trinity the chocolate girl was there not the brunette. And correction on one of the names is Tasha not Trish. Yes but If the two trinities work on the same shift the black one I think uses serenity as well I think. I guess because the other trinity was their longer.

Trinity the chocolate girl was there not the brunette.

Thanks, babe.

Yeah, I keep forgetting she goes by Serenity at BF (Trinity at Pigale's).

Kind of like when another fave, Paris, blows into town from Toronto and changes to London. I wonder what happens during DST.

Sorry we didn't get to chat, RR. I was pretty busy.

• Like 1

Thanks, babe.

Yeah, I keep forgetting she goes by Serenity at BF (Trinity at Pigale's).

Kind of like when another fave, Paris, blows into town from Toronto and changes to London. I wonder what happens during DST.

Sorry we didn't get to chat, RR. I was pretty busy.

No worries love !! Always forgiven , but I know their is a black girl that uses that name trinity as well but she also has to change it when the other trinity is working.

Trinity the chocolate girl was there not the brunette. And correction on one of the names is Tasha not Trish. Yes but If the two trinities work on the same shift the black one I think uses serenity as well I think. I guess because the other trinity was their longer.

Yes, Tasha the brunette, Tiffany's friend, right?

I guess my quest for Trinity will continue. ;)

• Like 1

Yes, Tasha the brunette, Tiffany's friend, right?

I guess my quest for Trinity will continue. ;)

Yes Tasha and Tiffany like two peas in a pod!!

Just wanted to update ... I was in on Saturday and sat down with "Skyler". She told me that there is also a Skyla. Unfortunately, it was near the end of the night (1:00am) and she was going on stage not long after that so I'll have to wait for another time for a CR visit. She is beautiful, has a great sense of humour, and is very nice to talk to. If anyone wants to chime in about this beauty, please do ...

• Like 1

I got a hilarious text the other day.

"wanted to chat but u were covered in skinny white bitches"

I was playing the field and I guess it was noticed.

[emoji1]

• Like 1

I got a hilarious text the other day.

"wanted to chat but u were covered in skinny white bitches"

I was playing the field and I guess it was noticed.

[emoji1]

Sometimes you need some vanilla icecream sometimes you need some cookie dough and some days you need the chocolate even icecream flavours are jealous of each other lol [emoji23]

• Like 1

Sometimes you need some vanilla icecream sometimes you need some cookie dough and some days you need the chocolate even icecream flavours are jealous of each other lol [emoji23]

Honey, you are my Spumoni.

• Like 1

Honey, you are my Spumoni.

Okay I had no idea what it was and I googled it !! I'm a fan and guess what .... November 13 is National Spumoni Day in Canada. So I guess I'll be treated extra special on that day kind of like a second birthday !! ❤️

• Like 1

Re connected with Grace this afternoon after quite some time. She kind of flies under the radar but is always very pleasant in the CR. Always find it hard to stop when I start with her.

Soooo nice

• Like 2

Anastasia looks like she's from Mexico or somewhere else south of there. She is a compact and robust little package with big, enhanced titties.

Her hustle is strong. She was never downstairs more than 5 minutes at a time, and entertained for a long while.

I never got a chance with her, but would not have said no.

Anastasia looks like she's from Mexico or somewhere else south of there. She is a compact and robust little package with big, enhanced titties.

Her hustle is strong. She was never downstairs more than 5 minutes at a time, and entertained for a long while.

I never got a chance with her, but would not have said no.

Well if she is the same Anastasia that worked at Pigale a couple of years ago....you want to get with her! She used to Rock me Large!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've spent time with Alex before and she is always friendly and charming. Last night we spent a lot of time talking and went upstairs a couple of times. Once just wasn't enough.

She is such a pleasing companion and a real delight to be with. I was glad we had that much time together because she was busy constantly.

Just wanted to update ... I was in on Saturday and sat down with "Skyler". She told me that there is also a Skyla. Unfortunately, it was near the end of the night (1:00am) and she was going on stage not long after that so I'll have to wait for another time for a CR visit. She is beautiful, has a great sense of humour, and is very nice to talk to. If anyone wants to chime in about this beauty, please do ...

Another update ... I usually don't post much but here I go again ... Skyler is charming and beautiful and I was lucky enough to bring her to the CR Saturday night. Treat her well because she's worth it.

It isn't normal for me to do duos. I've enjoyed them before, but feel I have a better time one-on-one with each girl in succession. Plus, it usually devolves into a girl/girl show where I am a passive participant. Not my usual thing.

Yesterday I was in for some beer and a little light exercise and was spending time with Trina upstairs and down. We were taking a break when one of my regular drinking buddies joined us. We've gone upstairs before and I like her very much. I don't mention her name by request and won't divulge it privately, either.

Now, I am attracted to both of these women and know that they have a certain chemistry, so when they suggested a duo I just couldn't resist.

We used the old white couch in the VIP room and that was a great choice. In this instance I don't think anyone left unhappy. I haven't changed my opinion of duos, but it was totally worth it this time.

It isn't normal for me to do duos. I've enjoyed them before, but feel I have a better time one-on-one with each girl in succession. Plus, it usually devolves into a girl/girl show where I am a passive participant. Not my usual thing.

Yesterday I was in for some beer and a little light exercise and was spending time with Trina upstairs and down. We were taking a break when one of my regular drinking buddies joined us. We've gone upstairs before and I like her very much. I don't mention her name by request and won't divulge it privately, either.

Now, I am attracted to both of these women and know that they have a certain chemistry, so when they suggested a duo I just couldn't resist.

We used the old white couch in the VIP room and that was a great choice. In this instance I don't think anyone left unhappy. I haven't changed my opinion of duos, but it was totally worth it this time.

On the topic of duos, I was in there early Monday afternoon two weeks ago. I was hoping to spend time with Grace since I've heard good things about her but she was keeping her time occupied with one or two gents. Very few ladies were working that day. Eventually, Sally came out from hiding, and I decided to take her upstairs since I haven't spent time with her in quite a while and she is dependently pleasing to spend time with. On our way upstairs we passed Grace talking to the DJ.

As she does, Sally did not pass up the opportunity to fondle Grace on her way by, which Grace seemed to enjoy quite a bit. I agree with Kilt Boy about duos in general, but I was tempted to ask Grace on the spot if she wished to join Sally and I but she was up on stage next, and I had already been waiting around longer than I intended and was ready and raring to go. So I let the opportunity slip by.

In retrospect, it was a huge regret. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast with Sally alone, but I should have asked her if she minded waiting until Grace was done her stage show. I think a duo with those two would have been something else! Maybe next time, but finding both of them unoccupied at the same time seems to be a rarity.

• Like 2

Nobody has said it yet, so I will.

THANKSGIVING CUSTOMER APPRECIATION PARTY

OCTOBER 6TH (this Friday)

It was fucking insane last year. 11 hours of fun for me. You can check out my rundown in a previous thread (on page 58).

Reserve a table because it gets packed. Really interesting floor shows, usually. Showcases. Prizes.

(613) 562-1313 to reserve or talk to the bar staff.