Some cock of a customer complained about the number of cocoa-coloured cuties in the club. Now they're enforcing a cap of a maximum of 5 black girls on the floor at a time. Maybe I should complain that there are too many blondes.

#grrrrrr

I didn't realize this happened in Canada. Last time i checked we were a free market economy. Was it just for that night or is it all nights? Anyways, the more girls the better in my opinion, then i can choose from who is there.

• Like 2

I didn't realize this happened in Canada. Last time i checked we were a free market economy.

For more information, check out the BLACK GIRL RULES threads here and in the I Love Ebony Girls social group.

Was it just for that night or is it all nights? Anyways, the more girls the better in my opinion, then i can choose from who is there.
It is a rule that is being enforced on every shift. It had been relaxed quite a bit, but the rule was always there and a constant threat for black girls only.
  • Like 1

Indeed this has always struck me as an incredible racial quota in these modern times. I have had my share of conversations with ladies about this (though admittedly never with management). Seems to me the quota used to be three. So should we be thankful for small favours?

• Like 1

So should we be thankful for small favours?
Nope.

As you accurately noted this quota is fundamentally racist and wrong.

It is reasonable to expect management to 'hire' the dancers who keep the club bumpin' and get customers purchasing drinks and dances. But the colour or race of a person should not be part of it. Kilt Boy rightly called out a racist customer and, sadly, it seems management may have come up with a racist response.

• Like 3

Nope.

As you accurately noted this quota is fundamentally racist and wrong.

It is reasonable to expect management to 'hire' the dancers who keep the club bumpin' and get customers purchasing drinks and dances. But the colour or race of a person should not be part of it. Kilt Boy rightly called out a racist customer and, sadly, it seems management may have come up with a racist response.

i wonder how management knows what is going to appeal to the customers on any day. Seems a bit unfair to me. Do you think it is because management thinks that the customers will be scared to come there if there are a lot of black dancers?

Additional Comments:

BTW, there is no such rule for any other racial type.

I guess management is guessing what people want, perhaps they are running a study to determine the difference in their business when they have this rule on versus when they had no rule.

• Like 1

Reasonable questions. However, you can bet your bunoogies that management isn't running any study that they would be capable of drawing any sensible conclusions from. I would wager they have few skills in statistical analysis. The only variables they need look at are: who's working any particular day/night? and what their receipts are? Introducing other variables will simply render the skimpy data impossible to effectively interpret.

There are very many other important aspects to how much fun (i.e. money spent) is had: smiles, attitudes, dance performances, chat time, body types, seduction skills, CR mileage (kilometrage?) as well as all the variables brought to the venue by the clients....

Racist business models will only appeal to racist customers. The world needs way less of that and we all have the opportunity to address this issue.

I recently stumbled across a youtube video of the amazing Bruce Cockburn rebooting one of his amazing songs from 1975. Worth listening to the whole preamble and song but here are links to the reboot, original and for those who won't listen to either here are a few of the powerful lyrics from 'Free to Be':

"Got no social graces, never known my place, but there's one thing I am sure of: you can't judge a man by his race. Birth don't come easy, Freedom doesn't come cheap"

Reboot:

From the old album:

Best.

• Like 3

I got to spend more time with Malaysia today. She is just a delight. We were having such a good time, that we both lost track of the count. I let her know how much I was planning to spend and to just let me know when my time was up. She agreed that was fair, and we spent WAY more time than that together.

We had some great conversation about the industry and people in it (on both sides), and shared a few personal stories. She was very friendly and we both had a lot of fun, I think.

Yep. Definitely a new favourite. When she hit the floor, she saw me and immediately came over with a huge smile. That's what I like to see.

She normally works nights, but is planning to be more regular on Fridays in the afternoon.

• Like 1

Reasonable questions. However, you can bet your bunoogies that management isn't running any study that they would be capable of drawing any sensible conclusions from. I would wager they have few skills in statistical analysis. The only variables they need look at are: who's working any particular day/night? and what their receipts are? Introducing other variables will simply render the skimpy data impossible to effectively interpret.

There are very many other important aspects to how much fun (i.e. money spent) is had: smiles, attitudes, dance performances, chat time, body types, seduction skills, CR mileage (kilometrage?) as well as all the variables brought to the venue by the clients....

Racist business models will only appeal to racist customers. The world needs way less of that and we all have the opportunity to address this issue.

I recently stumbled across a youtube video of the amazing Bruce Cockburn rebooting one of his amazing songs from 1975. Worth listening to the whole preamble and song but here are links to the reboot, original and for those who won't listen to either here are a few of the powerful lyrics from 'Free to Be':

"Got no social graces, never known my place, but there's one thing I am sure of: you can't judge a man by his race. Birth don't come easy, Freedom doesn't come cheap"

Reboot:

From the old album:

Best.

After thinking about it, I think you are right. No way these guys have any knowledge of statistical analysis. This means that they are just guessing on their theories about "black girl rules" which means that they will not know if their decision is hurting the business or not which also means that they will keep the "black girl rule" in place which is a shame.

How do they decide which 3 black girls they will take on a night?

• Like 1

I was surrounded by beautiful women from the moment I sat down today. I had Tyra and Trina on my lap at the same time, which was a memorable experience. Then, I took Alex upstairs for a terrific time. After a bit of time with my chums, they all left and Selena showed up! She hasn't worked for a while, but stopped in for some drinks and conversation, and I was happy to oblige. Then, I took the delightful Jordyn up for a twirl. I'd been trying to get her alone for about a month, but one of us was always busy. I'm glad I finally managed to track her down because she is a lot of fun. I was having drinks with Kianna and Malaysia and having a generally good time, but had to eventually get home. I plan to get at the two of them later in the week, though. Nobody had better stand in my way.

Jesus Christ! She's going from D straight to F!!!

Okay. I mean, I love her just the way she is, but she wants to make a change for herself and I'll support that.

Sounds like she'll need alot of support....

Met a nice girl named Kendall at BF around 7pm on Friday. Her mother is Irish and her father African American. Therefore a great booty. She normally dances at Filmore's in Toronto but is in Ottawa until June for a family issue. She told me you can have "much more fun" in the CR at Filmore's because it's much less restrictive. Hmmm....

• Like 1

Good to know that the Filmore is still around.

During my last visit to the BF last week, I was surprised to see the manager checking up in the CR. I am seriously looking to support the performing arts elsewhere. And it was very quiet at the time and I think we were the only ones there - we had been there for quite a while too!

Yup, Filmore's is in a class of its own when it comes to the CR. I haven't been there in years, and have never even asked about the full menu, but I understand it's extensive to say the least.

I had an amazing afternoon with Trina and Tyra. We had a few too many drinks and an awful lot of dances. It was fun.

After a bit of a break, I picked up a new lovely who is in town for a few weeks name of Kendall. She is from the Toronto area and usually dances at the Filmore. She is a delightful girl: supple, young, petite, friendly. We had a lot of fun chatting and I probably spent too much on her upstairs, but she was just lovely. I heartily recommend her. She is very light-skinned for a black girl, and very easy to talk to.

alpharise got to her before me, and we have similar tastes. Thanks for your review.

• Like 1

I was starting up with Kendall again when Gerry calls her to the stage. It pisses me off that he is so inflexible. That's the first time I think I've ever paid for just one dance. I had to leave or would have taken her again after her stage show.

Spent some hot and sexy time with Lila today. A real French lady (from France), curvy brunette (not BBW but a nice hourglass), milf age, mid to late thirties would be my guess. Based on my experience with her, I can only conclude that the stereotype about the French is true...they sure are a passionate and sensual lot! (While remaining within the boundaries of conventional CR behavior)

Said she's going back to France in July for a few months, maybe longer.

...just in Ottawa for the week and was wondering if they were still regular day girls at Barefax? Thanks.

Yes their is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1