hey guys

I was off yesterday doing some errands,when i decided to visit bare fax for some cold ones and i saw my favourite Ava was working her usual day shift....I took her for some dances.Hey guys she's hot looking and when you vist she worth taking upstairs.

roughrider 1:bddog:

Guest S****an

The fair Isabelle is back! Didn't have a chance to have her dance, but was very glad to see her back. For those who haven't had the pleasure of her company, she's a vivacious, friendly blonde, with a killer bod and enormous real breasts.

I might as well have my paycheque sent directly to the Fax, they get it all anyway :).

hey guys

Ava works during the day time and most lately during the early evening till 8 pm.Shes 5 feet and asian with long black hair and a killer smile,she's a real treat when you take her upstairs to the cr.If you still dont recognize her ask one of the bar staff and they will send her over,or if your shy she sits by the table near the stairs.

rough rider 1

:bowdown:Glad to hear that the amazing Isabelle is back! Amazing rack, but that overshadows her smile and attitude... VERY Nice girl, but eveybody just sees those boobs....

Is Divine (tall blond, formerly at Barbs) still there? I think that's where she went after leaving Barb's, but its been a while. Nice kid.

hey guys Ava should be at barefax this week from wed to fri ,chek out this hot asian women after having a few drinks you wont regret it.....she works mostly during the day time and into the early evenings.....:bddog:

Went to ths Fax tonight after midnight, the flight from the west kept me up. Decided to head over to the Barfax. Ended up going on an extended CR ride with Nicole, came down to watch her stage show, didn't like anyone else and went up with her. She is a real treat in the CR. She is pretty tall, blonde, Hungarian, enchanced chest... And really knows how to move it. Pretty high mileage and I can honestly say I have never tried harder for takeout! The fake/spray tan might turn off some, but not me. I'd give her a 9.9. No one tops the Chilean beauty a few years back that had huge enhanced boobs and massive mileage (cannot remember her name sadly!).

Posted via Mobile Device

To anyone considering visting a club for the first time, I must say, Barefax was fantastic. Tonight was my first time at a club and I had a great experience.

If you're in a similar situation, visting a club for the first time, my advice is to be honest with the ladies, let them know that this is your first time and you don't know the rules. They'll be more than happy to explain etiquette to you and let you know how things generally go.

I had two dances with two beautiful french ladies, named Hailey and Cynthia if I recall correctly. Both of them were amazing. Cover was $4, beer was $7 (someone recommended nursing your beer in another post, seems like a reasonable thing to do for a $7 beer to me), dances were $20 a song.

I recommend bringing a set amount of cash and pace yourself. With cover/beer and 5 songs worth of dances I burnt through .$110 in an hour and a half, but for a first time it was worth it.

:bowdown:Glad to hear that the amazing Isabelle is back! Amazing rack, but that overshadows her smile and attitude... VERY Nice girl, but eveybody just sees those boobs....

Yes Isabelle is an incredible woman. You can tell just by her facial expression how sweet she is. It's always a treat to see her dance.

Yes Isabelle is an incredible woman. You can tell just by her facial expression how sweet she is. It's always a treat to see her dance.

Fits an Isabelle i know at Pigales to a T (she's from out of town).

Went back to the Fax today for the first time in a long time. First visit was 6 songs worth with this nice little french girl, can't remember her name, she's a little older (30's I'd say), and is fit in a female bodybuilder kind of way. Normally this kind of physique is not my cup of tea, but I had a feeling about her, so went up and had an amazingly intimate encounter with her, high enough mileage but still staying within the usual bounderies (ie: I didn't need to make a trip to the men's room afterwards). I got the distinct feeling that things may get wilder with further visits, so I guess we'll see, 'cause if I see her again I'll definetely be giving her another go.

Afterwords, I went up with one of my favorites, Sophia. This woman is amazing and what I wouldn't give to just have just one evening with her in either her place or mine (that reminds me, anyone know if she does take-out? I'll have to remember to ask her next time)....Her dances are ...no words can describe them, lol. I sometimes have trouble being brought to the "brink" in the CR, but with her.....well....let's just say the new renovations in the men's room look pretty swank! I guess there's just something about having all kinds of wonderfully erotic things done to me by a bonafide Sunshine Girl that just gets my juices flowing. It's every working class hero's fantasy :D

I was hoping to see Divine there but sadly she was nowhere in sight...anyone know if she still works there?

I guess there's just something about having all kinds of wonderfully erotic things done to me by a bonafide Sunshine Girl that just gets my juices flowing. It's every working class hero's fantasy :D

I was surprised to find out a few years ago from one of my favourite strippers that the girls actually PAY to be Sunshine Girls, they're not just chosen off the street or something. Of course I'm sure they reject lots of applicants who have the money in order to keep the quality up, but still it shattered my illusions! :handjob:

Divine still works there, but not during the day, I usually see her after 5.30 pm or 6.00 pm, weekdays.

Thanks for the info!

I was surprised to find out a few years ago from one of my favourite strippers that the girls actually PAY to be Sunshine Girls, they're not just chosen off the street or something. Of course I'm sure they reject lots of applicants who have the money in order to keep the quality up, but still it shattered my illusions! :handjob:

I was asked to be a Sunshine girl and I didn't have to pay. I think they offered me a free hat or something in return LOL.

Your grammar suggests you turned down the opportunity? You denied everyone the sight of beautiful you. So unfair!!

But I've seen the complete package and I can attest that it looks better that the Sun could ever show!!

Your grammar suggests you turned down the opportunity? You denied everyone the sight of beautiful you. So unfair!!

But I've seen the complete package and I can attest that it looks better that the Sun could ever show!!

Thank you, Hands95! Now you have me curious as to who you are. :)

I turned it down for a number of reasons:

-I'm a teacher and I don't think my students or their parents would appreciate seeing that.

-They did not offer payment.

But the number one reason is that I have strong political issues with the Ottawa Sun and refuse to support them. For the sake of peace and harmony on the board, I will keep them to myself. lol.

Megan,

A teacher, hmm, I can see a fantasy trip coming up. Do you like to get apples when you get visited?

Megan,

A teacher, hmm, I can see a fantasy trip coming up. Do you like to get apples when you get visited?

As long as they're not poisoned apples ;)

Thank you' date=' Hands95! Now you have me curious as to who you are. :)[/quote']

I love a mystery! Remember, a good writer must build the suspense to reach a fantastic climax! :lol:

I turned it down for a number of reasons:

-I'm a teacher and I don't think my students or their parents would appreciate seeing that.

I understand your point in our politically correct society. It's sad though because it is quite a tasteful/tame picture (my opinion) - no nudity even. I remember being a student and any good looking teacher was fantasy material. Oh yeah, a Sunshine Girl pictorial would be like throwing fuel on the fire! As for the parents, can my kid get better marks if I sleep with the teacher? ;-)

Speaking of Sunshine Girls....has anyone seen Sophia lately? Has she moved to another club or taken up another profession? Hopefully not :(

• Like 1