It's nice to get a gesture of appreciation from the staff and management.

But does it compensate for the new CR tax? Nah, didn't think so.

• Like 2

Well, the cover is $7, and the VIP tax is $5 so I'm saving $2 there, but only if I only go up once, so I need to spend $500 on one girl ... carry the one ... oh, I don't know. It's all so confusing now. Math is hard.

• Like 3

I got this yesterday with my pitcher. It's nice to get a gesture of appreciation from the staff and management.

BF_free.jpg

They're merging that with the PC points and Optimum in January

• Like 3

I got this yesterday with my pitcher. It's nice to get a gesture of appreciation from the staff and management.

BF_free.jpg

I got a few of those in my bag :) I'm saving them as thank you gifts for my best patrons...

They take good care of me so naturally, a show of gratitude is in order...

I'm truly thankful for those out there that support the art!

• Like 6

Cassie is becoming a new daytime favourite of mine. She is petite, tight, dark, and all kinds of fun. I like her a bunch.

I was in for a bit of relaxation yesterday, not intending to spend (but certainly open to it). The ladies understood and all stopped by to chat and get a massage. It's not surprising how many women in this kind of work enjoy a good, powerful set of soft hands once in a while.

After a COUPLE OF HOURS of that, I decided that a taste of Cassie was what I needed. She does not disappoint.

In practice, you will be asked to pay this as well. It is, however, up to you and it will likely not help you to cheap out on the extra $5. Hell, you can't even get a drink for that.

So it's 25 bucks for each dance with a new girl? lol wow. That's seriously not going to fucking happen.

So it's 25 bucks for each dance with a new girl? lol wow. That's seriously not going to fucking happen.
No. It's $20. There is a per visit charge of $5.

Dropped into Barefax Friday (11/24) afternoon and found the club to be fairly busy. Haven't been to the 'Fax afternoons much at all (can only remember a single Saturday afternoon outing some time ago) so don't have much benchmark for comparison.

Was hoping for a Vegas sighting, but no luck on that front.

To my mind the ebony ladies were the standouts on this particular occasion, especially Jayda and Trina as well as a busty ebony dancer whose name I did not catch. Trina (if I've identified the correct lady) looked particularly stunning ascending the 'stairway to heaven'.

Was just about to depart when the very cute Tasha came down the 'grand staircase' so waited for her stage appearance and what seemed to be a prearranged visit with a patron before tracking her down for a trip upstairs. Tasha is not really my usual 'type', being neither blonde nor especially busty but she strikes me as a very pretty and well-put-together dancer. Sexy and lovely.

Also notable was the very pretty blonde Minx as well as another blonde in a beige/gold one-piece outfit - again I did not catch her name.

As well noticed a kilt-clad, hirsute 'Zappatista' at a table towards the bar, but did not see him visiting upstairs. Given my line-of-sight seated beside the stairs, this may have been just as well.

• Like 1

The beautiful and talented Paris is in town until Monday! I was only bringing good cheer and presents on Friday, but broke from that plan when I saw her appear on my lap. Literally.

Trina, and Alex had come by for a chat, a drink, and their gift. I turned around and Paris shoved my face in her bosom and curled up on my lap. I took her upstairs eventually and we chatted some more before getting down to the biscuits. Gotta keep that girl on track, but it's great to catch up.

• Like 1

Also had the opportunity to become acquainted with Paris, a very nice and cheerful girl. Inspection revealed her to be well formed!

I was supposed to go to the mall for her to get some nipple covers to protect her from that chain top she was wearing, but we talked so long that I didn't have time after almost having to force her to start dancing and stop chatting. NOTE: She didn't charge for the 5 songs of chat time upstairs. I needed to calm her down because of some club drama that was going on with another dancer.

To my mind the ebony ladies were the standouts on this particular occasion, especially Trina as well as a busty ebony dancer whose name I did not catch. Trina (if I've identified the correct lady) looked particularly stunning ascending the 'stairway to heaven'.

That's no lie. It was nice and dark in the club on Friday.

Here is your chocolate guide ...

Trina: curves all over, curly black hair, very French, ass for days.

Karma: younger, taller, shorter hair, tiny mouth (just an identifying feature, not saying anything about her).

Aaliyah: a newer girl, very curvy as well. I don't know much about her.

Paris: the very definition of a spinner. She was wearing a halter top made of fine chains. Adorable smile.

• Like 1

Hey gents,

I hit up the Fax last night and I was impressed with the talent in the house. I don't get into the Market very often but I was glad I went.

At first the ladies were more agressive than I like but then the most stunning Brazilian-Jamaican lady showed up!

Nikki is tall, about 5'6" without her heels (I was hanging out with my friend Jack so this measurement could be a touch off). She has a nice toned body, lovely naturally grown assets, and a lovely smile.

She spoke with me for a few minutes, and we ventured upstairs...

Now the political part of my message. The CR tax they have is going to slam the girls more than anything. Last night Nikki lost at least $20 because I didn't have anything but 20s on me and I left sans-cash but the $15 change from my tax.

I just got out of the CR with Robyn. She's a new girl here who used to dance at the Sundowner in Niagara Falls. She's friendly and cute as a bug and knows her way around the booth. She has a few things to unlearn and new knowledge of how things work at Barefax to use instead, but a very pleasant companion. She is planning to spend a lot of time here and is in the process of setting up a move from Toronto.

She is an all natural mocha-coloured cutie who is going to turn a few heads with her very practiced and energetic stage show. You can't help but notice her. She's electric.

• Like 1

I spent an hour chatting with Chantelle upstairs about the changes she has planned for the CR area. Opening the upstairs bar, fixing the booths, cleaning the ductwork, painting, lighting, possible changes to the stage-level mirrors downstairs and lowering the platforms on either side of the stage to ground level, different sheer curtains, all manner of interesting ideas. We were riffing off of each other's energy and had a blast discussing ideas. She was glad to hear my input on several levels.

She is in the process of replacing all of the VIP room furniture, pictured below. It looks very sturdy, and I got the chance to try out the shoe chair. It's pretty amazing for lap dancing. Thanks again, Robyn.

That natty white couch is gone, and the Senator's chair is one of the last to go. Thank god.

For all those people complaining about the lack of updates to any club in the area, they're already here with more on the way.

BF_CR01.jpg

BF_CR02.jpg

BF_CR03.jpg

BF_CR04.jpg

• Like 2

Tomorrow (Friday, December 15th) is the Christmas customer appreciation day. It's sure to be packed to the gunwales with ladies for all.

If you see me, please come by and say hello! I'll be at a row of tables in front of the bar.

• Like 1

The place is still packed at 5pm. Lots of prizes. Lots of fun. The 55" 4K television was a big draw.

I spent time with Mira, Nina, Skyla, and Lola. Another full day of ladies whose names end in 'a'. I believe in sticking to a theme.

Mira said to me as soon as we were in the booth, "I thought you only brought the black girls upstairs." Is this common knowledge, or is it just that obvious? No. I dance with a lot of girls, but have a preference. Anyway, we had an agreeable time again and I love her attitude.

Nina is just a fun bundle of energy and I adore her smile.

Skyla is lovely to have alone in a room. Very sensual and responsive under my careful touch. I love her wild hair.

Lola is moving here, but still works Toronto and Montréal. She is a genuinely sexy and affable companion. Just make sure she stops counting when you say you're done. We went beyond the count I had asked for, but I had no complaints. She is totally worth it.

• Like 1

Just make sure she stops counting when you say you're done. We went beyond the count I had asked for, but I had no complaints.

I have a love/hate feeling when this happens to me lol.

We went out to get a few liters of eggnog for the bar. Can't have a Christmas party without it! That was a lot of fun. Management bought us some champagne as a gesture for our continued patronage.

I have a love/hate feeling when this happens to me lol.

It was very well done. I commend her on her craft work. I saw it coming, and it was very natural to just sit back down in the booth and let her continue. I just loved looking her in the eyes as I stroked her body all over. Her smile was enticing and very, very friendly.

Lola could be a new favourite if she sticks around. She said she'd be here at least until Christmas.

I guess Santa got my note. Paris is back in town starting tonight and running ... well, dancing ... until Friday. Come get your mitts on her while you can. She's a kittenish little thing, but a tiger when it counts!

#rowr

#santaclaws

Mrs. Claws was slaying it in the club last night and I got to spend a couple of close, intimate hours with her. Her outfit is scandalous, but her attitude is inviting. Go check her out and treat yourself to an early Christmas present.

We spent time catching up and having a few drinks, then she braided my hair to everyone's amusement. After that and her stage show, we went upstairs for an hour of fun and I am more than satisfied with her delicate handling of my festive package.

God help me, I'm going back for more. I want to get to the top of the NICE List.

Paris is wearing a tiny little red outfit with white fur trim for her entire stay, and it is a knockout when paired with this cute red jacket she just got. A total stunner.

• Like 1

Had fun with a few ladies last night, but there was this one absolute goddess who just came back after a few years away - Erica. She is an absolutely stunning blonde spinner with the greatest smile, amazing body and so sweet and fun. I will definitely visit her again soon. She made it a very Merry Christmas for sure.