I'm out for dinner with Julianna and Paris, having an amazing time. They'll be at Barefax until Monday. Come out and see them. You will not be disappointed or your money back!

• Like 1

I hadn't seen Foxy in ages, but we reconnected this afternoon and she is just as sexy as ever. Holy shit. She's legendary. She normally works evenings if you need to track her down.

A new girl started last night named Lexa. For those of you looking for that Asian experience (which is sorely lacking in this town), she is dancing here and across the river.

Good god, that ass on Carmen. I'm in awe.

Has anyone had the pleasure of taking Lexa to the CR yet? I'd be interested to know what the experience is like. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone had the pleasure of taking Lexa to the CR yet? I'd be interested to know what the experience is like. Thanks in advance.

I had her in a booth, but just because she wanted a massage. The noises she was making were very enticing and lead me to believe that she'd be very agreeable/exciting. Please keep in mind that she will not entertain any activities outside of dancing. That came up during our long conversation.

• Like 1

After skating the canal this afternoon (ice was really good btw), dropped in the Fax to get warmed up and connected with Grace. Hadn't seen her in a couple of months and she had me all steamed up and thawed out in no time at all. Always such a good time with Grace.

Sally was still absent for all her fans but thought I noticed the magnificent Sophia for those who enjoy some spicy latin flavour as a substitute.

• Like 1

I spent some time with a delightful young woman named Santana. She is a slight little thing, but full of energy. I absolutely love her naturally kinky hair. It's so refreshing to be with a darker woman who has no weave/wig in. We chatted and drank and had a lot of fun upstairs. I can't wait to see her again. She is brand new to the business, and already in my stable of favourites.

• Like 1

I'd say you were in the same ballpark there, sure.

I was just blown away with how genuinely friendly she was. It was like a breath of fresh air. We bonded almost immediately and I took her out for a quick dinner break within an hour of meeting her. Just a great gal.

• Like 1

Aaliyah is a gorgous dark-skinned girl. She is very restricitve upstairs.

Conversely, Neveah is welcoming and friendly. We hardly had a chance to get to know each other before going upstairs, and she was very nice to me over the course of an hour or so.

Mmmmmmmmm. Yeah. Light-skinned and very comfortable. Give her a spin. Totally worth it.

Paris just blew into town for a week or so! She's on the dayshift, but is only here for a short time and may work all day.

If you want a good time (and let's face it, you do), look her up. She is highly motivated and a real firecracker. She doesn't put up with any shit, but will show you a real good time.

She's about 5' tall, cocoa coloured and has a smile as wide as the whole outdoors.

Tell her I sent you. No, seriously! I don't get any kickbacks, but it's fun to see how many people actually read this. It helps to prove the relevance of posting here in the first place.

• Like 2

I have to say that Paris (Dallas this trip, for now) really delivers. I'm a bit worn out and she's still going strong. What a trooper!

A dancer who went by the name of Jayla a couple of years ago is back. I don't know what she was fired for before, but if she keeps up with her current line of activity it won't be long before it happens again. Not to say that she wasn't a lot of fun, she was. Just that every single word out of her mouth was encouraging me to go further. Not my style, but it may appeal to others. Of course, I can't remember what she had changed her name to now to fly under the censors.

I spent the afternoon there Tuesday and it was pretty dreadfully slow. There were plenty of regular girls there, but nobody in to keep them happy. I threw it around a little and took Tyra and Neveah upstairs, but that was barely enough to make a dent in the day.

Not that there weren't others taking ladies upstairs, there were. Just very few.

I hope Friday is better. For everyone.

I was there the other day and I had a great conversation with a pettite young blonde girl called Erica ( I believe) . I kind of regret no giving her a chance for a lapdance. She seemed very gentle and kind, but I had not seen her for a while. does anyone know if she still works there and does any one have any experience with her in the champagne room.

thank you

I was there the other day and I had a great conversation with a pettite young blonde girl called Erica ( I believe) . I kind of regret no giving her a chance for a lapdance. She seemed very gentle and kind, but I had not seen her for a while. does anyone know if she still works there and does any one have any experience with her in the champagne room.

thank you

I see her there only once in a while, sorry. She was very pleasant upstairs. I'd repeat for sure.

There were a lot of the regulars in today: Tyra, Tamika, Khloe, Alex, Natalia, Tasha, Tiffany, Trina, Karma, Paris, Dallas, Skyler, Neveah, Grace, and one or two others I'm sure I'm forgetting. It was a full house and a lot of customers as well.

There were also a number of new girls: Lisa, Ritchie, and one who stood out for me.

I took Malaysia upstairs with very little urging. Her smile was easy and infectious. She has only been dancing for a couple of months, but wants to make Barefax her new home. That works for me! She is slight, and I was able to lift her easily with one arm. She was extremely welcoming and respects the club boundaries. My kind of girl in every way possible. She could easily become a new favourite. She didn't spend too much time downstairs as she is already very popular.

I believe she was genuine when she said she can't wait to repeat. I feel the same.

I had the pleasure of meeting Malaysia on her very first shift at the fax. I believe I was her first customer. She is special and I was equally impressed when I spent time with her.

She is beautiful, bright, happy, seductive and intelligent; all qualities I find very desirable.

Kiana was also there on Friday.

• Like 1

Kilt boy, any news regarding Jayda's return? I lost her number (damaged phone) and would appreciate any updates.

Thanks!

nice manager got to like when the house pays

QUOTE=Kilt Boy;815404]UNADVERTISED MANAGER'S SPECIAL!

2 for 1 drinks for the next 10 minutes!

Traffic was pretty light today, which gave me ample opportunity to get to know a terrific new beauty by the name of Jezebel. She usually dances at Barbarella's, but decided to give BF a shot. I'm so glad she did.

A gorgeous little thing, she has some amazing skills on the stage. She has moves I've never seen before and an amazing pole show. She moves that ass like nobody else. I know the pedigree of her training, and I love everyone she has learned from as well.

We tried out one of the new couches in the VIP, and it was very nice. She is a firm believer in club rules, as am I. It worked out very amicably.

I also spent some time with the lovely Alex. She's a great gal who really needs more attention. She's beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, and a great companion. She takes great care of her body, and only drinks water at work to help with her very successful weight loss, which I think puts some people off. The water thing, not the great body thing.

I think my favourite part of the afternoon though was watching Kiana dancing to German death metal. It was kind of surreal.

God damn. If you remember Nikki, she's back for the weekend and ready to rock and roll. She is friendly and just a perfect CR companion. I've missed her so much. It was great to get back in touch again.

IYKWIM

BTW, she is going by Venus now.

Some cock of a customer complained about the number of cocoa-coloured cuties in the club. Now they're enforcing a cap of a maximum of 5 black girls on the floor at a time. Maybe I should complain that there are too many blondes.

#grrrrrr

What a jerk.

I appreciate cuties of all colours and find the fax is blessed with some terrific cocoa-coloured ladies. I hate to think that some wonderful ladies may move on because of one narrow minded complaint.

Speaking of which, any Jayda sightings?

I think I may have seen the infamous kilt boy yesterday afternoon. I mean, does anyone else actually wear a kilt to a strip club?

• Like 2

What a jerk.

I think I may have seen the infamous kilt boy yesterday afternoon. I mean, does anyone else actually wear a kilt to a strip club?

Actually, yes. There was (maybe still is, for all I know) a kilt-clad regular at Barb's with a handlebar moustache. Occasionally saw him and Kilt Boy in the club simultaneously. Somewhat surreal at first, but after a while it just seemed.....normal.

• Like 3