Here is a link to my first encounter with Nikki. It still holds true. All the other girls squealed at her and welcomed her to our table. That's a good sign, right?

I spent some time in Montana recently.

Oops, I mean WITH Montana.

Yesterday was her first full day and she was basically thrown at me by my regular table of friends when I showed up late. They had been telling her that I'd be interested before I even showed up.

She is definitely worth a trip. Very friendly and excitable. Extremely pretty and a great attitude.

Will definitely look for her as a new daytime regular dancer.

I spent a bit of time with Samantha, a cute little spinner. She is adorable and very agreeable to my eyes and other senses. I'll look her up again on my next daytime visit.

Angela is a tower of darkness. She is a sturdily built girl, with all the matching assets. Very active, but not terribly exciting. Pillowy. After 4 songs, she still had all of her gear on except her shoes. Pleasant, but ...

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Kilt Boy said:

After 4 songs, she still had all of her gear on except her shoes. Pleasant, but ...

Gee, I think I would be hoping for the opposite i.e. only the shoes left on.....especially after 4 songs.

• Like 1

I understand next Friday the 14 is the annual Christmas Party, what has it been like in past years, worth a special visit that day ?

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 10:32 PM, hopeful said:

I understand next Friday the 14 is the annual Christmas Party, what has it been like in past years, worth a special visit that day ?

Definitely! Get your tickets in advance.

Was at the Fax for a short time this afternoon dec 5. Haven't been since mid May. Didn't see Sally, Sophia or Grace.  Anyone know if these ladies are still working.  Was hoping to give myself a treat with one of them

2 hours ago, labialover said:

Was at the Fax for a short time this afternoon dec 5. Haven't been since mid May. Didn't see Sally, Sophia or Grace.  Anyone know if these ladies are still working.  Was hoping to give myself a treat with one of them

Sophia and Grace were there yesterday (Tuesday). You missed them by only 1 day!

16 minutes ago, rocky racoon said:

Sophia and Grace were there yesterday (Tuesday). You missed them by only 1 day!

Thanks RockyR.  Just my luck! Had a nasty craving but at least there is some hope that I'll connect some time.

1 hour ago, Kilt Boy said:

Sally is still there, though not as frequently I've found.

Thanks KB Sally may be in Florida or Cuba at this time of the year enjoying the warmer weather.

I had a stupid cold and couldn't make the Christmas party on Friday, but they had both stages going full-tilt all day. Apparently I missed the best day of the last 5 years.

Damn.

It was pretty calm on Monday. Not too many patrons. Not too many contractors.

I tried a fairly average redbone girl who was over from Pigale's. She wanted to charge me $250 for a very tame 30 minutes. That isn't how it works. You don't come into a new club and try to convince a regular that you're worth twice what anyone else is.

Then I took Charlie upstairs for a while and had a much better experience. She's back in town for a week.

• Like 2

Can someone please tell me when Sally is back full time. I’ve missed her twice over the holidays. Thanks

So, any comments on Bare Fax discontinuing pints of draft? Last time I was in it was only pitchers or bottles/cans, Not sure what sparked that decision.

OK, OK, I'm not really there for the beer, but I liked having the option to get a pint.

• Thanks 1

Our group usually orders pitchers, but the option of the pint was sometimes welcome. I mean, they still bring you a pint glass to drink from, so it isn't because of breakage of the glassware. I'm not a fan of this new plan.

I had a real good time with Khloe yesterday. She is very outgoing and always a blast to hang out with. Very friendly on the couch.

Montana was there, and Minx. Both are just cute as buttons and happily accepted a trade of drinks for conversation.

Nikkita and Nika were around and another new dark princess whose name I never got (she was stuck to one other guy the entire time I was there).

I got to watch Amber on stage and fell in love with her right away. She is tall and fully filled-out. She was very popular with some of the other patrons.

I was at the Barefax Saturday night. Long time for me. Surprise me, they charge 5$ to rent a CP.!!!!! Since when? Only the weekend???

Have a great time with Nikki, long dark hair, beautiful face and gorgeous body. So beautiful.

Booby 's back too. I love her smile.

Divine called me in for her shift, and I was not sorry. She's great!

Eva is back and looking great. She ignored me completely. It must because she's embarrassed that she still owes me a whole pile of money from a couple of years ago. Maybe it's something else. I can't really say.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, Kilt Boy said:

Eva is back and looking great. She ignored me completely. It must be because she's embarrassed that she still owes me a whole pile of money from a couple of years ago. Maybe it's something else. I can't really say.

Okay, this problem has been resolved. This particular dancer will no longer be a problem at this particular club. I believe my feelings are best summed up here on her Lyla profile.

2 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

Okay, this problem has been resolved. This particular dancer will no longer be a problem at this particular club. I believe my feelings are best summed up here on her Lyla profile.

Ouch.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, Kilt Boy said:

Divine called me in for her shift, and I was not sorry. She's great!

Eva is back and looking great. She ignored me completely. It must because she's embarrassed that she still owes me a whole pile of money from a couple of years ago. Maybe it's something else. I can't really say.

Based on all your comments, its obvious you're a good guy that treats the ladies with plenty of respect and do not deserve to be treated with such disrespect. best to you.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2019 at 9:40 AM, Kilt Boy said:

ahh, that sucks. Its unfortunate that she took advantage of you as you were nice enough to lend her money. Now that means you and all the other people on this board who read this are not going to trust any dancer, and that's a shame but probably going to be true. 

I stopped by on Wednesday during the storm. There were only a few girls on staff and they were all busy or studiously ignoring me. That was no fun, so I finished my beer and went home. It's much cheaper for me if they don't want my money.

Friday was no better. Only a half-dozen girls on, all either busy or just putting in time. I left after 20 minutes without even being offered a beverage. Things were much better at Barbarella's.

I haven't heard from Trina in over a month now, and won't make any kind of supposition as to where she has gone. BF is a much less friendly place to me without her.