Guest r***i

There was a very good looking brunette named Manuella that used to dance at barefax a few years ago. Would anybody happen to know if she still dances and if so, at which club?

Thanks

I think Manuella is at Pigales. I used to see her there about 6 mos ago.

haven't seen Manuella at Pigales for several months now..if anyone knows her current whereabouts please let us all know..

I didn't think Ava was asian. Maybe the girl known as Ava at Barbs is known as something else at Barefax.

There was one Ava mentioned in this thread (twice on page 3) as a 5 feet asian by a now suspended account....

Last time I was in I was told Sofia was taking some time off. Anyone know when she will be back?

THX

I saw her last Thursday; she told me it was her first day back at work since the holidays.

Went to the Fax today for lunch, don't think I have been for a few months, and who should I find there other than Marissa. Wow, think it has been a couple of years, she said she was off for a year and now back for four months, so I must have missed her a few times.

She is my favourite, still gorgeous and just love taking her to the CR. Made my day today.

hello fellows,i went in last night to see Ava .When i got to the door to enter i saw Amiia outside and this was at 10 pm..so not sure what times shes working...but to tell you guys shes back for a while...

Does anyone know when Amberlee (sp?) usually works? She's a hot brunette spinner. I had a few dances with her a couple amazing weeks ago and havn't seen her since. Thanks.

Was thinking of going here or barbs.... which club is better? And which tends to have more ladies? (last I checked barbs had a ton) Please mention which nights.

Was thinking of going here or barbs.... which club is better? And which tends to have more ladies? (last I checked barbs had a ton) Please mention which nights.

The fax is way better, especially with the CR. Barb is so wide open you always feel as though someone is looking. The fax the girls are also way friendlier and not as high on themselves.

Amina is the perfect example of cute hard-body style black girl at the Fax.

Is amina still working at the fax? and which days?

i confer the fax is better bec the dancers are extremly beautifull and easy to chat with....but if your looking for more , then no matter what club you go you must ,always ensure theres a good chemistry btw customer and dancer....wheres theres a will theres a way not to get caught..

when i went to dinner the other night,i ran into gemmini,that used to work at barbs..she now works at bare fax under a new name sierra....she a small good looking black women....she works a few doubles,but works mostly nights now btw 6 pm and 2 am.......

I was there Wednesday night and had some nice dances from an ebony girl called Honey. Very pretty face, and amazing spinner type body!

Hello Gents,

I was in Friday night for a couple of drinks and bumped in to Honey. I haven't seen her there in over a year. It was a great surprise and also had a couple of great dances with her! If you get the chance to take her, I recommend you do! It is do bad she doesn't offer her services here on CERB!

Is Divine (tall slender blonde, formerly of Barb's) still around there? Heard she went to work there after a dust-up at Barb's.

Is Divine (tall slender blonde, formerly of Barb's) still around there? Heard she went to work there after a dust-up at Barb's.

I think i've met her last wednesday, at around 8:30 pm. Not 100% sure though, as she came by to chitchat while i was waiting for someone.....

I think i've met her last wednesday, at around 8:30 pm. Not 100% sure though, as she came by to chitchat while i was waiting for someone.....

Thanks! Just someone who I have been trying to say hello to ... she left Barbs quite a while ago.

As anyone ever had dances with daytime Jasmine (The tigress)? You can PM me the details if you want. The body on that young woman is absolutely incredible!