Today was a bit better. I had a great time with Montana, Enigma, Dahlia, Enigma (again), and Bella. Can't complain about the great service.

Connected with Grace this afternoon.  Enjoyed her company many times, but today was just amazing, might be the spring like weather.  Can't put a price on how someone can make an old dog like me feel like a frisky young pup again. It's a beautiful thing. 

I've only ever been to Barefax about 5 times... of those 5 times... only 2 times did any of the girls actively approach me.... and then of those 2 times, one just came up and said "you've been here a while... let's go upstairs"..... I said no thanks and got up and left after that one and have not returned since.... I like to have a girl sit and talk to me a bit... get to know them... see if we click... before taking them "upstairs".... 

Also on those 5 visits, 2 of those visits, the bartender, waitresses and the shooter girl did not approach me.... I had always thought that it almost mandatory to not have a drink of some at all times during a stay at a strip club.... but apparently not the case at Barefax...

8 minutes ago, verticalsmile said:

Also on those 5 visits, 2 of those visits, the bartender, waitresses and the shooter girl did not approach me.... I had always thought that it almost mandatory to not have a drink of some at all times during a stay at a strip club.... but apparently not the case at Barefax...

Yeah, this is becoming a problem. I've spend a lot of time sitting around with no waitron in sight. The management needs to look after the bar a bit more. I mean, it's certainly cheaper for me if they don't come around.

• Thanks 1

Today was the BBQ Lunch. The joint was packed. Lots of girls, lots of prizes. The booths were full all afternoon, which makes for happy girls, which makes a better experience all around. There were enough waitrons on-hand to keep up this time. The food was not terrific, but I expected that.

• Like 1

I was going but heard there was a big party going on so figured or would be packed any try tonight by what kirby said I made the wise choice 

Just an FYI: homicide right outside last night after close. No details yet.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/byward-market-homicide-investigation-1.5103145

I was in on Friday with my regular group of disreputable offenders. It was a good day with lots of dancers and lots of drinkers and a fair amount of traffic on the stairs.

Hunnie showed me a good time, as usual, and did something that only a rare few have permitted: she asked me to help her get dressed afterward. It was a real nice change and a bit of a bonus that I enjoyed. It certainly went toward building customer loyalty!

Chrissy is in town for a week. You may remember her from Barb's where she would visit from the Toronto area frequently. I hope I'm the only one she conned into lending her money before she disappeared for 2 years. I guess it was for the terrible boob job she got, not that she really needed one to begin with. Well, she's available, if that's your thing.

Today was Nena's first day at the club. Come see her. She is adorable. She is all kinds of sexy. She is an amazing and friendly  companion with whom I will repeat often. She'll make you very happy. You have my word on that.

• Like 1

Not terribly busy tonight, but a couple of well-proportioned girls are in from Toronto. I got to talk to Sarah for a while, but was out of cash. She seemed very eager and close. I'd definitely give her a try next time I see her.

She's only here until Satirday, so come get her.

• Like 1

Connected with Sally this afternoon, been a year since I last enjoyed her company, superb as ever. Been busy with Grace quite a bit, I'm always short of time and can't indulge like I'd like.  Grace was busy with another client and surpisingly Sally approached me and so glad she did. Met Sophia on the way up with Sally and did a "greet".  Reminded me of the time I had the chance to "dance"  all 3 of these fabulous ladies back to back, just heaven on earth.

I was in tonight throwing money around like a maniac. Found a new girl for you. Melodie is about 5'2, has tattoos all over her back, and is just cute as a button! She is all kinds of soft and pliable and loved the way I caressed her. She is very sensuous, and agile. OMG, so sensuous. Will definitely repeat.

She is looking for shifts in the early evening during the week.

I ran into Carmella (from Barb's) today. She is now using the name Jewels. Still cute as a button, but a bit lethargic on stage. I guess if there are only literally 3 guys in the place, there's not much point in putting out a lot of effort.

• Like 1

I spent a long, lazy afternoon on the floor talking with a delightful retired dancer who was the guest of a friend. I don't know if anyone will remember Dawn, but I'd find her hard to forget. She was terrific.

Ran into Alex, too. She is going to be returning next week for a while and we'll see how it goes from there.

It's like old home week. The day before I got a racy text from an old fav who retired in December and wants to start dancing a couple of shifts a week/month. Not sure which club, though. More details as they become available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sammy hasn't worked in a few months, but came in with her friend, [redacted]]. The 3 of us had a great old time today, supplemented by Diamond, Tao, and Enigma.

Whoo! I need a cash injection.

• Like 1

Met Enigma on Saturday afternoon. I had never met her before at Barbs

Quite a beautiful girl and a real sweetheart

Carmella/Jewels also there. Club was nearly empty.

• Like 3

I had a terrific time with a lovely woman named Nina. She was all smiles and pleasant curves and a great mover upstairs. She's in from Toronto for a week and worth a spin, in my opinion.

On 8/2/2019 at 7:43 AM, Kilt Boy said:

Has anyone seen Hunnie lately? I was talking to an old friend on Wednesday, and her name came up.

She was in today and mentioned she is thinking of taking  Mondays and Tuesdays off to work a double on Saturdays.

• Thanks 1

Went to tuckers before going to the Fax, met a dancer I knew from Barbs.  Did Seven ever look good this afternoon.  She is an amazing dancer and was a great Birthday present. Their were actually 4 black girls and 3 white girls that I counted.  A total of 7 girls for lunch.

• Like 1

After a long, long day at work yesterday (Saturday), I thought I'd go have a beer before heading home. I'd been at work for 23 hours babysitting computers and needed a bit of human interaction.

I guess I'm just not used to the late night/early morning vibe there as I am usually a daytime visitor. There was a line on the stairs to get in, which was something new for me, but gave me hope for a different experience. When I finally got inside, the place seemed pretty packed. My regular table was available, but because I just wanted a quick beer I headed to the bar. I was accosted by 3 of my regulars who were surprised to see me at 1am. We chatted for a bit and I decided to spend a bit more money than I had planned. There was a lineup to use the cash machine. It would have taken less time to go down the block to my regular bank to make a withdrawal (with no added fees) than to wait in line for the downstairs ATM, but the bouncer said that I'd have to take my jacket to leave and pay again when I came back if I could even get back in. I decided to use the machine upstairs. I was told that there was no admission upstairs without a girl, and even if I just wanted to use the machine it would cost me $5 to get to it.

After a long look in the bouncer's face, I said to him, "So ... Pigale's then? Okay. Bye." The look on his face was priceless. I know he doesn't make the rules and his is a REALLY shitty job, but come on. Why make it so hard for me to spend money there?

• Thanks 1

Sounds funny they would charge to use the bank machine upstairs I do believe but makes me think someone was trying to make some extra cash

I know daytime manager pretty good I'm going to ask him if that's a rule I'm betting I know the answer 

3 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

I guess I'm just not used to the late night/early morning vibe there as I am usually a daytime visitor. There was a line on the stairs to get in, which was something new for me, but gave me hope for a different experience. When I finally got inside, the place seemed pretty packed.

Not sure if this situation ("...a line on the stairs to get in...") was a bit unusual but I'm slightly amazed. It's certainly true that it has been a very long time since I've been at the 'Fax during the late night hours, but I can never recall a line to get into the place. In the (distant) past my experience was that the crowd would start to thin out a bit after midnight (even on a busy Fri/Sat night) and then thin out a lot after 1:00 am.

Apparently concerns re the demise of the O-town SC scene are somewhat overstated unless this was a really atypical Saturday night. Perhaps the loss of Barb's has had an uplifting effect on biz at the BF.