Yasmine, the ukrakian tigress is a real sweet heart, and the body is even better up close and personal. Awesome east european accent as well, if you are into that sort of thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Is Divine (tall slender blonde, formerly of Barb's) still around there? Heard she went to work there after a dust-up at Barb's.

Might be back there tomorrow (saturday) evening. I'll keep an eye out if you want.

Mistert -- Thanks ... I wont be in town until next week, but if she's still around, it might be fun to stop by and say hello.

Was at the Fax yesterday later in the evening, past 9. It wasn't as busy as i expected. Being a Pigale regular, i find that Fax is well decorated. Seems like they have been doing renos in recently. The CR's are private enough for an Ottawa club - i'd qualify them as being halfway between Barb's and Pigale - and well set up. You cant see your "neibhour"like you can at Barbs but looking straight ahead you can see out of it.

The staff is friendly; what surprised me when comparing Fax and Pigale are the doorman. They are much friendlier, approachable and professional than at Pigale (had noticed that last week). Seems like they have been making efforts in improving their client service approach at the door. I got asked if i was coming alone, and where i would like to sit. I then got directed to a seat near the bar, which was where i asked to be. Not sure how common that is.... but it was an interesting first for me.

Dancer's wise, well, i was visiting one in particular, so i did not indulge. Besides, for my tastes, i find that Barb's and Pigale are generally better, and i haven't been to Nuden, the Mate or Silver Dollar yet.

Does any one know if Hazel or Amina have been there this week? Or will be there next? Also, any sight of new ethnic chicks? Lemme know the intel ;)

Gentlemen,

Was in to the fax last night with a few buddies. Had a great evening with Honey, she spent lots of time with us chatting and entertaining with wonderful CR dances. She is a wonderful lady, and I fully suggest if you are in the FAX sometime, take her for a dance, you won't be disappointed.

The only low point to the evening, a new girl from Montreal, who has a real challenge trying to count. Apparently 3 is the new 5! On top of that after 3 songs she says, that was 5 songs plus my $20 tip! After some discussion, we agreed I would pay for 4 songs and no tip.

Anyways gents, I guess this is a reminder, always count the songs and after each couple of songs make sure you and the lady agree on the count.

• Like 1

Too bad great s.... I am terrible at watching the count myself. However, if someone tries to highball the number of songs I can usually tell. When that happens I stop immediately voice my disappointment, pay and leave never to look her up again when I return. In the end it is her loss.....

Gentlemen,

The only low point to the evening, a new girl from Montreal, who has a real challenge trying to count. Apparently 3 is the new 5! On top of that after 3 songs she says, that was 5 songs plus my $20 tip! After some discussion, we agreed I would pay for 4 songs and no tip.

Anyways gents, I guess this is a reminder, always count the songs and after each couple of songs make sure you and the lady agree on the count.

Been charged for a few extra songs a few times myself at the fax and other places. Its tough to argue, I want to challenge it but always figured I would lose with the bouncers if it got nasty...

I actually discussed this very issue with Honey the other night (I agree with great S She is a great dancer and she is honest and won't try and rip you off. A trick she told is to always check the time when you go in...all the CR songs are 3 minutes long...so if you lost track of how many songs just do the math! Then again if your too drunk to count your songs then getting into divisions might be tougher. lol :icon_exclaim:

It may be worth bringing it up with the bouncers. I was working there once when there was a dispute with a dancer and patron. There are security cameras so they rolled the tapes and counted the songs for them. The dancer was correct and the patron was not, in this case.

i dont go to the Fax anymore because 3 out of 5 dancers over charge or, innocently, can't keep count. I never run into this in Taboo or Pigales.

I went to Barefax last night to try it out and having been at Barb's the night before, I have to say, I prefer Barbs to Barefax. The girls at Barefax just seemed really bored and disinterested (and not just with me, in general, maybe it was an off night).

I did have a really great dance with a gorgeous older dancer named Caroline. She was a sweetheart.

Also, just in terms of crazy flexibility, there was a dancer I tipped just because man, I have to give props where props are due. I think her name was Tabby? I'm not sure. She was an older blond with large fake breasts. She could do the splits and put her leg behind her head. It was kind of crazy.

Tabby is a great lady, very nice to be with, a real sweetheart!

Does she still do her tricks with matches?

OMG YES! How could I have forgotten about that! It was awesome to watch.

I did have a really great dance with a gorgeous older dancer named Caroline. She was a sweetheart.

She used to dance at the Nuden. I had many very enjoyable dances with her. She used to have a "tough" look with lots of leather, studded belts, etc (though she's actually very gentle), but I've heard that she's moved away from that look at the Barefax.

She used to dance at the Nuden. I had many very enjoyable dances with her. She used to have a "tough" look with lots of leather, studded belts, etc (though she's actually very gentle), but I've heard that she's moved away from that look at the Barefax.

When I saw her she was wearing thigh-high black boots, a black thong, matching black bra and a little black jacket. She looked fierce.

Is this the Tabitha who used to work at Triple A and dance at the NuDen? Been in the business for years.

Is this the Tabitha who used to work at Triple A and dance at the NuDen? Been in the business for years.

Never heard her being named Tabitha, nor am I aware of previous locations. From what I know, she has been at Barefax for more than seven years.

take care,

I really like going to Barefax and always enjoy watching the stage show while I have drinks by myself, with my boyfriend, or with a group of our friends.

I like that the girls at Barefax always seem to have GREAT asses.

I dislike when the door guy tries to give me trouble for being a woman in there alone.

I get private dances and tip beyond the $20 per song, but sometimes the girls seem *really* disinterested in the private dance. I always try to make sure they are okay with a woman client before I go upstairs with them and I am not grabby or pushy.

One time my boyfriend and I had a dance from this AMAZING and enthusiastic brunette who was SO fun and she bent over and showed us her asshole and did all these other wild things. I really wish I knew where she was now because my boyfriend and I always wish we could go get more dances from her.

It is great when the private dances have enthusiasm, and too bad when they don't.

I wish there was more diversity among the dancers a Barefax - more thicker girls, different looks, etc.

Also - the black light is so stupid because unless you sit really close you can sort of only see a silhouette.

Years ago it wasn't like that, I think.

I really appreciate that all the dancers have always been friendly to me at Barefax,

Not sure if I should start a new thread or if it is ok to ask a question like this using this thread so set me straight if I messed up.

I used to go to the "fax" about 18 months ago, what ever happened to Isabelle? Also, Emily was really nice to me, any info on Emily?

Hazel has been there recently in afternoons she's amazing, she's perfect (5'4" 36-26-36) and really nice to be with, she can grind and move nice. I've become very fond of her and handed over few 20s and felt she's always easy to talk to and has the best eyes, lips, tits and shaved pussy I've ever seen on a West Indian.

Hazel has been there recently in afternoons she's amazing, she's perfect (5'4" 36-26-36) and really nice to be with, she can grind and move nice. I've become very fond of her and handed over few 20s and felt she's always easy to talk to and has the best eyes, lips, tits and shaved pussy I've ever seen on a West Indian.

Hey mistermister, Do you know what nights Hazel normally works? Any info is appreciated...

Not sure if I should start a new thread or if it is ok to ask a question like this using this thread so set me straight if I messed up.

I used to go to the "fax" about 18 months ago, what ever happened to Isabelle? Also, Emily was really nice to me, any info on Emily?

I thought I had heard she was pregnant. No idea however when or if she would be back.

She was always fun. Great smile and stage show.

Posted via Mobile Device

Popped into the Fax after work today and noticed that Isabelle is back. Spoke with her, she started again on Monday and is back for good.

Was in to BF for my annual birthday dance this April, and things were very different from a year ago.

Once in the champagne room, the girl pulled up my shirt and stuck a hand up to find my nipple. Then there was some light brief fondling of my groin during the lap dance.

Is this standard now, or did I just meet a frisky girl?