Not a lot of talent or customers in today, but I brought doughnuts from SuzieQ and was hailed as the hero of the day. My table was never empty. I helped cure a hangover and generally had a great time.

I stopped in for a quick one yesterday while my house was being fumigated. The A/C was up so high that the girls actually had to cover up. That was kind of pointless.

• Like 1

It was heartening to hear the girl in the booth next to mine telling her client that she couldn't help him with his request; that she didn't do that sort of thing. He tried very hard to get her to change her mind, but she was resolute and polite through it all.

Then he said that she was the SECOND girl to turn down his very generous request that day.

Yeah. Maybe try going to a place where that behaviour is better tolerated.

• Like 4

The power is out at work, but only for our little group. When the universe talks to you, you better listen.

I guess I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

I was at the fax last night. There was a dancer with whom I did not have an opportunity to engage in conversation. I was with a group and had to leave shortly after I noticed her. I'm hoping someone might know her name and when she works.

She was on the short side, curvy, busty, straight Brown hair. I understand that is a very generic description :)

She was dressed unconventionally - quite conservatively - skirt, some kind of sweater over a tank top. Was laid back and not aggressive in approaching customers.

Any chance that rings a bell for someone?

I was at the fax last night. There was a dancer with whom I did not have an opportunity to engage in conversation. I was with a group and had to leave shortly after I noticed her. I'm hoping someone might know her name and when she works.

She was on the short side, curvy, busty, straight Brown hair. I understand that is a very generic description :)

She was dressed unconventionally - quite conservatively - skirt, some kind of sweater over a tank top. Was laid back and not aggressive in approaching customers.

Any chance that rings a bell for someone?

Could it be Jessica ? Do you remember the location of where she was sitting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be Jessica ? Do you remember the location of where she was sitting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I noticed her she was sitting by the stairs but she wasn't there the entire time.

I have no idea regarding name and she did not go on stage while I was there. There were a LOT of dancers working last night!

Does my description make sense? Straight hair Wasn't long.

I spent a bit of time with the lovely Azia today. She's a really friendly girl and worth your time upstairs. She isn't shy, and VERY kilt friendly. I'll be seeing a lot more of her when I get the chance.

Does a blond girl still work there? Long-ish hair, has tats on her right rib area/right arm/right upper thigh area and sometimes wears a neon-coloured top? I think her name is Chrissy but not sure...it’s been a while. Thanks~

Yup, Sally is still there - weekday day shifts, mostly.  I saw her there on Wednesday afternoon.  

Went to Barefax tonight about 830 to 900.  Was dead.  Not many dancers,maybe 5? only one dancer went on stage the whole time, and she was completely clothed the first two dances and only went topless for the last 30 seconds when she went on later for her third.  It's been quite a few years since I went there, was going to Barbs my last few visits to Ottawa.  I remembered Barefax being a busier and more  vibrant club with lots of ladies and customers and a lot more stage dances with a lot more skin. Was this just an off night for them? A nice Asian lady approached me but this was after 45 minutes, but by then I was done my drink and ready to go.  Guess being a regular would have helped. 

I've found the fax to be a lot quieter lately too - I've gone in, had a drink or two a few times in the last couple of months and left without even one lady stopping by.  There are fewer ladies and fewer guys too, so the atmosphere is still.  The ladies I used to see when I went haven't been there when I've gone in - has anyone seen Alex or Sophia lately?  

I saw Alex on Friday. She took a month of vacation and just got back! We spent some time getting to know each other again and she was all smiles, as usual.

I've seen Sophia, but not as much.

I'd forgotten Alex was going on vacation - thanks for the reminder.  I'm glad she's back - she's amazing to talk to and in the CR - I'm feeling the need to call in there some day soon!  

I had a great time with Alex again, as usual.

Met a new girl who i troduced herself as Naughty Nicky. The name was right on the button. She is planning to be a regulat early evening girl M-F. Very friendly. Very. Like REALLY very friendly.

On 9/23/2018 at 11:37 AM, BigBud said:

has anyone seen Alex or Sophia lately?  

I saw Sophia on stage yesterday as well. There were only 3 girls in the place at any time, so they were kept pretty busy. She went from regular customer to stage show and back to another regular customer without a breath in between.

I hadn't seen Trina for a month, what with her later schedule. She was rreally glad to see me and showed me in so many ways. She's a special girl, for sure.

It's been years since I last saw Nikki, and that was at Barb's. She plans to be more of a regular on Thursday and Friday. I didn't have anything left for her today, but reconnected so we can make better plans in the future. She is just a load of fun, and is in really trim shape.