Who are your favorite Dancers?

I've been told that Taylor is back at Pigale's on Wednesdays and Fridays in the daytime, but I haven't seen her personally...

-W10

Hi guys,

Anyone seen Taylor touch lately? I remember her from Barb's and would it would be great to have a dance with her again, just wondering if she is still there and when.

Thanks,

Haven't been out for almost a year, so this post is almost because I'm curious off these girls are still working. My favs have been, in no particular order:

Lucy (met at Pigales, moved to Playmate)

Vanessa (Pigales)

Claire (Barbs)

Elodie (Pigales)

Jessie (Pigales)

Claire is still at Barbs

Guest Ni**t*****t

I still stay with Malena at Barbs. She can be hard to get because she is so beautiful and always busy. She also has many regulars but worth the wait if you like an exotic, amazingly beautiful, sweet girl.

Has anybody seen Missy lately ?

Missy 1: very young 19 cute sweet. Looks a bit like Miley Cyrus. Still at Barefax and sometimes Nuden. Takes breaks from dancing so not doing it every week.

Missy 2: blonde early 20's spinner. Most recently at Barbs, formerly @ Playmate? Haven't seen her in a while. That's just 2 that I know of... There are probably more....

I've known a good number of dancers but if I had to choose one favorite, it would easily be Athena. She worked at Pigale in 1999 and I spent many summer nights with her. An absolute sweetheart. She was half Belgian, half Egyptian; very exotic. Extremely friendly and passionate. She loved to kiss in the CR; we would kiss on the lips a good 20-25 times during the dances. I wish I could have seen how her performances would be like in a Pigale of 2013. She was ahead of her time. I was teary-eyed when she announced she was leaving the industry. I hope she's doing great.

• Like 1

Just gotta say, was very impressed with two dancers in particular at cabaret pink. The first is Kim - she is probably early 30's and smokin hot. She is a tall blonde with the body of 21 yr old, absolute perfect shaped c cups, and a great ass. The other is Katie - a 20 something with large naturals. Not just big, but Gianna michaels shape. Highly recommend stopping in to see them!

Have to add Stella to the list. Always a great stage act and very cozy in the CR. She used to be at the Playmate but now dances at the Barefax.

My all-time favourites would be Michelle and Isabelle, who danced at the NuDen. Both are beautiful ladies with great/down-to-earth personalities. They retired 2-3 years ago and moved on to the next stages in their lives.

Guest Ni**t*****t

No change for me, Malena at Barbs. She has this sweet, innocent look that makes you think "omg, she is really a dancer?". Very beautiful girl

No change for me, Malena at Barbs. She has this sweet, innocent look that makes you think "omg, she is really a dancer?". Very beautiful girl

Do you know when Melena usually works? PM me if this is more appropriately shared that way.

Guest pagypie

Saw Ariel again today.... Mind = blown

Brigette is amazing too...have to say I'm converted to barbs now. My wallet is in deep trouble.

Guest *t**e**x

Snow at Barb's is my favorite Ottawa dancer but I think she's moved on. Most beautiful and most interesting to talk to also.

I have to vouch for Taylor at NuDen. Absolutely beautiful, young, natural girl. Great personality and the softest skin I've even had the pleasure of feeling!

@Zubra.... This sounds a whole lot like Taylor, who I haven't seen in a while but used to be at Barb's. Any confirmations to this?

@Zubra.... This sounds a whole lot like Taylor, who I haven't seen in a while but used to be at Barb's. Any confirmations to this?

No idea, pretty new to the strip club scene, and I've only ever been the NuDen. She's there every Tuesday.