Jewel (a very good time)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Does anyone have contact info for jewel now? If so pm me please :)

I believe she's still out of town. I'd be happy to wrong about that.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Jewel a few times. The first time was nice and relaxed, typical appointment. We had some fun, and got to know each other... lol

Jewel has quite possibly the nicest bum I have seen. I had to restrain myself, or I may have done something unfortunate (for mew)... lol

The second visit was more adventurous. There were more options on the menu (ymmv of course) and there was a nice, relaxed excursion to Greece. I am not small, and Jewel was able to accomodate.

The third trip was amazing. She had a girlfriend available, so I had to take up the challenge. Let us just say that an amazing time was had by all.

Hopefully she returns to Kingston soon...

She seems to be gone. I recall an ad that stated "dont worry, ill be back" sometime in feb, but nothing since.

Too bad, she is a great girl, and we always got along fabulously, not just the obvious, but just chilling out, chatting about playing and listening to music, or ways in which people could just relax and generally be nicer to each other. I hope she is enjoying whatever she is up to and succeeding at it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Met Jewel for the first time today. Her own private central location. We chatted by text and arranged to meet. She was prompt to reply to questions. Descriptions and pictures are real. Had a great time with her and will repeat soon. Most things on the menu, no anal which suits me fine. Treat her well, she is a JEWEL.

Jewel is one the nicest and easy going SPs around. She is up for anything including rimming and has a fine, fine ass. If you're going to kingston, you wont go wrong with Jewel.

Jewel is one the nicest and easy going SPs around. She is up for anything including rimming and has a fine, fine ass. If you're going to kingston, you wont go wrong with Jewel.

She sucks a mean cock to

Does anyone know if Jewel is still servicing in Kingston. She seems to have dropped off the ads. I want to set an appointment, but I don't see her listed.

She posted an add on backpage a few days ago. She listed a temporary phone number - 343-3*3-1***.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.