I stopped into the Nuden last night after my original plans for the night went awry and ran into a girl I'd never seen before dancing as Lola. Tallish, long-haired brunette (had some ridiculous heels as well that had me looking up at her til they came off) - very friendly and chatty. When she introduced herself it was far from the usual battery of smalltalk questions - suffice to say she left quite an impression, and not just from her moves in the CR (though those certainly didn't hurt any!)

Was just wondering if anyone is familiar with her and might have an idea when she typically works as I would love to catch her again. She mentioned that she's bounced around a number of clubs in the area so I'm not too sure if she's normally at the den - had never seen her there before last night.

Nationality not sure, she taught me a russian phrase but I didn't inquire as to whether it was a bit of trivia or a native tongue. No accent or anything like that. She was white and i think fairly pale - though between the lighting and my memory I can't say I'm 100% there ;)

I first met her at the Nuden several years ago, and saw her at Barb's and Barefax after that. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago (not at a club) and was glad to hear that she was back at the Nuden, as that has always been my favourite club.

She's Ukrainian, by the way. Last year I posted this about her:

Currently my favourite grind is provided by Lola at Barbarella's. Not the same fierce "Oh shit I think she might have snapped it off!" feeling as Nelly, but nice and firm and extremely enthusiastic. Bonus--she has a gorgeous pussy!

Posted via Mobile Device

Edited by curious2