Nicole and Madison duo team

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Wow. These are two really hot girls. Probably two of the hottest masseuses in Ottawa. They answered the door in see-through lingerie and it was heaven from there.

Nicole is blond and has amazing beautiful blue eyes. Madison is a beautiful brunette. Both and trim and fit. Madison had these blue outfit that was a a perfect fit.

I could not keep my eyes off them as we started by undressing one by one. Lots of body rubbing and kissing necks and teasing. Then onto the massage show. The hard part is where to touch, kiss and rub. Beauty on both sides. Amazing. I didnt want to leave anyone out.

I think for those that love massage in Ottawa they will be pleasantly surprised.

Definitely plan to see them again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I agree with Inti-mate :)

I went for an hour duo with Nicole and Madison and all i can say is wow! They were in a very classy, clean hotel downtown. There was no problem finding parking and there was even a resturant I went thru that bypassed the front desk to get to the elevators. They greeted me at the door in sexy lingerie (excactly what i requested) and I was stunned by there beauty. The massage was as they say in their ad - unforgetable. They took there time teasing me and even tho it was hard too hold back with two such hot ladies, they made me last way longer then normal.

I'm nervous to post a recommendation knowing these girls are going to be very busy. I'm hoping they will still make time to squeeze me in. I will definitly be a regular of these gems.

I was Madison's first client as a solo. She was easy to reach by PM, replied quickly and the appointment was set up without any fuss.

She was still getting set up when I arrived but was friendly and apologetic. A shower was available with a big fluffy towel.

Madison is exactly as described: petite, great body, long dark hair, bedroom eyes. She has great massage skills and really manages to work the knots out. She is lovely to look at - great assets that are very firm. She likes to tease and varies her touch between light and firm. My tension was released in a loving and enthusiastic fashion - great eye contact and nice touch.

I was very impressed with my first visit and will repeat! Treat her well.

After a very busy week - 3 cities in 4 days I was feeling a little worse for wear. Madison has great massage skills and really worked my kinks out. She is easy to talk to, makes you feel welcome and is very skilled with balancing the massage with the play.

This is my second visit and I will be back for more.

My recommendation is that you behave like a gentleman and she will treat you like a king.

After wanting to see Madison for a few weeks, I've finally contacted her with pm. She replied quickly and we set up a time to meet. The location was in the south and not too hard to find but she mention that she also work from other locations at times. She met me at the door with a lovely blue dress. She look great and i couldnt wait to have a massage by this lovely young lady. Her massage was very good. She has very good massage techniques and she knows where to touch you to relax you. The ending was also very good as she doesnt rush it and thats what works best for me. I definitely recommend seeing her. A duo with one of her friend is on my to do list now.

Thanks again Madison for this great time.

For me, unspoken things are important...subtle touches, sounds, and a feeling of connectedness. I find Madison to be the most beautiful person I have had the opportunity to share a moment with. Just perfect. Please treat her nicely, as she is a fine, wonderful person.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.