Hi,

I touched on this breifly in a different forum, but thought I'd leave a more detailed post in a forum with a broader audience. So mods, feel free to delete my earlier post.

My wife and I have been together just over 8 years. We have a great relationship. I'm 36, she's 28 and hot. We're both in good physical shape and we have a great sex life. Like alot of couples we do things to keep our sex life exciting which includes occasionally bringing in a second girl to play with. So we always have our eye out for a lady that catches our mutual interest. We live in Atlantic Canada but we travel lots, so location isn't really an issue. We just got back from California where we had an encounter and will be heading to Montreal shortly and looking for another. Now...I should clarify...my wife and I have sex with each other, nobody else, the 2nd girl is just for us to both have some fun with, to make our own intamacy more exciting. The basic rule is that "she makes the rules", and that varies depending on her comfort level with the 2nd lady, but generally speaking, the extra V is off the table, oral is a maybe and completely up to her.

We laso like to videotape ourselves occasionally. We don't share the vids or let anybody see them, but we like to take video and watch it back together. So I suppose the home run would be to find an SP that would allow us to take some video. As mentioned, the videos are just for us, but if you're concerned, a sexy mask could be used to conceal your identity. And remember the rules above, mostly softcore stuff. The video is definately not a requirement, so if you're a couple friendly SP you should PM me.