Bobbi Victoria

does anyone have any info on Bobbi Victoria? The pictures look really good and there seems to be some real good reviews on her. Just wondering if anyone has seen her here. Also if anyone has seen her and Maxim...how do they compare? I would like to see one of these beautiful girls tomorrow.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest B***ke Ba****

You won't go wrong seeing Bobbi. Very nice and lots of fun!

Posted via Mobile Device

I meet with bobbie in the summer had a good time with her u can't go wrong either way, but she told me she usually see's guys who are 30 +, i was only 26 when i saw her, i guess she makes exceptions

Edited by Hardpumps84

thx for the info guys...I never had a chance to see the beautiful Bobbi while she was in town...sounds from the reviews I really missed out...Wish she was here longer...I did see Maxim tonight...all I can Say is I wish I could have made a time work with Bobbi...Next time I will make time to see her and do it right!

Posted via Mobile Device

If you guys want to see someone AWESOME ... make some time for crystal when she is in town a few weeks from now. she is insanely beautiful but beware, she is an amazon, over 6 feet tall in heels but 150% all women and completely over the top sexy. I'd practically give her a money back guarantee!

If you guys want to see someone AWESOME ... make some time for crystal when she is in town a few weeks from now. she is insanely beautiful but beware, she is an amazon, over 6 feet tall in heels but 150% all women and completely over the top sexy. I'd practically give her a money back guarantee!

I agree 100%...She is beautiful, sweet, and great at what she does...but I won't give the money back guarantee lol...she is worth every penny!

Posted via Mobile Device