Sign in to follow this  

Alluring Alyson

Guest d*.y*s

Okay guys, prepare yourselves for this review on a new SP. Saw Alluring Alyson in the great city of Montreal...ooh la la! She showed up in my hotel room wearing a trenchcoat...she took it off and was wearing this hot little black dress with cleavage to die for! We started off with wine, then headed out for a night on the town. We headed to old port Montreal, and checked out a few clubs. Everywhere we go, every man wishes he were me, and every woman looks her way with envy. I felt like Vince from Entourage with a hot chick in my arms...really...everyone was looking at Alyson...she is alluring! What was cool for me as a YUPPIE was that Alyson was very sophisticated, as she could have passed for my wife at any public engagements I took her. Elegant, yet smoldering! So here we are galavanting around town, then we get hungry...we check out this hip, trendy restaurant, and it is busy, with no open table in sight. No problem...the waiter spots Alyson and voila, a table suddenly becomes available! Damn, that's what you call service! The hot chicks really do get all the attention...sweet. We spend 2 hours at dinner, and find Alyson even more alluring, as she also has brains, thoughts, opinions that can keep one occupied besides just the ample cleavage in plain view all evening. She was killing me all night with this combination of over the top sensuality, drop-dead looks, and charm and wit! After dinner I can't take it anymore...call a taxi and whisks us back to our 5-star hotel. And when we walk into that majestic grand hotel lobby, Alyson fits in just fine. As soon as we get to the hotel room, we have great sex (a gentleman never goes into detail, and I promised Alyson I would not). It was such a great experience that evening that I arrange to spend the whole weekend with her. It was one of the best experiences I have had with a woman...a true GFE. If you are looking for slam-bam, thank-you ma'am, then Alyson is not for you. She is also not cheap. Worth every penny though! She also likes to be showered with gifts, like a real girlfriend...she enjoyed her all-day massage at the spa, my parting gift to her. Gentleman, enjoy!

Nice review, I had been looking at her profile, and exchanged pm's she does look very gorgeous, glad you had a great time!