Does anyone else like to eat out from work during the lunch hour and go to a strip club for lunch, based more on the meal deal and less on the ladies?

I go to BF sometimes - for $6.50 plus tip I can get a beer and a nice hot meal with a small assortment of a-y-c-e salads/sides. Not too shabby.

Not to mention the nice scenery while you're eating.

Have to admit I feel kind of piggish sitting down with a plate piled high.

How's the food at Barb's? I feel like checking it out - haven't been there for years. Is it the same deal, beer and plate of food for the price of a drink?

But the food isn't exactly high-quality--I think there must be a special "strip club" super-cheap cut of beef that the wholesalers sell to these places! :) It's a similar deal at Barb's, but I think slightly more money--I don't recall the exact details as I haven't been there for a few years, but one of the other friendly neighbourhood pervs here will definitely post!

IMO

The Fax has the best SC food & lunch in the area & it is included with a beverage. Barbs lunch is ok but not as good as the Fax & I believe they charge $2 for it.

Guest **n****er

I very frequently hit the clubs (to the dismay of my wallet) and I just cant get into eating there. It's not just the fact that nakedness is there....I just can't eat AND get aroused. I know...weird.

I very frequently hit the clubs (to the dismay of my wallet) and I just cant get into eating there. It's not just the fact that nakedness is there....I just can't eat AND get aroused. I know...weird.

Nakedness and eating, your just not doing it right

But you might find eating has some side effects LOL

A Seinfeld episode for every occasion

And now back to our regular programming, hope this isn't a hijacking LOL

RG

The Fax is pretty much #1 on my list , OH I forgot PIGALE`S for sure on Friday`s!!!

If I go for lunch, I stuff myself too much to then have a girl on my lap unfortunately. But the show is still nice - it's like dinner theatre. Hopefully the girls know not to bother if they see me my stuffing my face.

Gorgeous young girl in lavender lingerie on Friday when I went, didn't get her name though.

Deal was $7.50 for drink/food, so $1 more than BF. For an extra $3 you get a second plate. For $12, all you can eat.

The Bare Fax was always quite good for lunch, especially on Fridays, and their special, invitation-only lunches around this time of year. If only it had cost just $6.50. I never got out that cheap....

If only it had cost just $6.50. I never got out that cheap....
.... aaah, true, but indeed the main course is definitely worth so much more!

I used to go to Pigales for Dinner every once and a while. The food was good, and the girls were always served HOT..

I have been to many BF lunches this year. Wednesday, steak, is about the best out of the days from Monday to Thursday. I have not been there on Friday's, but expect it might be better. One Monday I had breaded fish and now believe Wednesday is a safer day to get a good deal. The ladies are a lot of fun, but too many know me now.

I have not been to the playmate since March, but the Wednesday buffet is pretty good with a good selection, and reasonable price. The girls over the lunch hour are average, but if you stay until around 1 they get much better.

I couple years ago the roast beef Fridays at Barb's were excellent, but more expensive than the other clubs. Unsure if this is still occurring, but you can't go wrong with the beautiful eye candy. This used to be my regular Friday club.

I usually cannot control myself, so these lunches usually end up a bit more expensive, but at the time the experience is priceless.

Guest S****an

Both Barb's and the BF are good value for money. I enjoy both frequently as they are within walking distance of work. What can beat eating a good meal and watching pretty ladies before going back to the grind?

That said, try the NuDen as well. I had lunch there a few times and it was terrific. I think that they actually have a kitchen onsite which makes for fresher food and a better selection. The steak, as I recall, was delicious.

Guest **oo**e

What kind of food are you guys used to eating ? Every time I walk past the buffett table at Pigales and have a look at the gluey macaroni, coleslaw and other crap they are serving I literally want to throw up. Never touched it, never will. Plus it's 4 feet away from the bathroom and there are all kinds of smells wafting in from the bathroom towards the buffet table.

Guest *l**e

Picky Nicky might not have the stomach for the buffet, but I love it. (Just teasing Nick...lol)

I eat at Pigale's about 2/month and even at Taboo once a month or so. I go in with the intention of just getting some food and a beer...always end up signing my paycheck over to some young mamasita!!

Oh well...you only live once.

Guest **oo**e

The crap they serve which passes for food might just boost your immmune system.

Not sure how you do it but more power to you. Kind of like eating a bad meal while sitting in a latrine.

Guest *l**e

Not a buffet but...

Silver Dollar still has an amazing steak deal. I think it was only about $10 and was a reallly good steak. I'm pretty sure they lose money on it.

There's no better lunch than a strip club meal when you relize a tip gets you a dance, but if you do it on work days don't forget to pack another pair of underwear.

There's no better lunch than a strip club meal when you relize a tip gets you a dance, but if you do it on work days don't forget to pack another pair of underwear.

Second that

Guest **oo**e

A second pair of underwear ? Because of the food or the dances ?