Preferred Hair Removal System

I've been blessed with a relatively hairless North American body...I think. Ok, so I've had an SP actually ask me to shave the nether regions. Other than that, no big issues. Well, I have to keep up on trimming the usual body parts for guys my age (nose, ears, etc...).

Gotta tell you I'm very concerned for those of the swarthy persuasion. Just how the hell do those with hair on the shoulders keep trim? I've been on beaches where I've seen guys wearing a fur suit. Good for colder climates.

I've discussed with Spa attendants who do hair removal - waxing, honey strip, laser, plucking ow, owch, owie wa wa. No frigging way for me. Is there a truly painless method?

Guest S**a*Q

For some reason I want to say...

"Dunk your balls in Neet"

But don't do that... I assume that neet or nair may not be safe for the tender nutsack skin of the netherworld. :D

I just wanted to say Dunk you balls in Neet.

I am also a north American body type with not a lot of hair but enough to remove. I go to an excellent men-only spa that waxes my shoulders, back and butt. I've been doing it for years. The pain factor is minimal (the technologies of wax and methods has improved greatly). I actually enjoy it and the feeling after is amazing. With each time it gets easier as well.

I dry-shave the boys and the pubic area and that, too, is easy and painless.

Feel free to PM if you want more info.

Not sure if you were referring to shaving the pubic/ball area or your shoulder/back area. I don't worry about hair removal on my body. But I have been shaving my nuts and pubic area for years. Usually just before an encounter or an "actual" date. If there's any possibility the boys will be seeing some action than I make sure they're presentable :p. For the longest time I was shaving with just your standard shaving cream. Which would be fine for that day of the encounter. But then usually within a couple days of shaving I would be plagued with ingrown hairs/rash. Which was......unsightly... to say the least. Not to mention painful. Then someone here in another thread mentioned using hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. And by god it works! I haven't had a single ingrown hair since! For me I use Axe Lure-Just Soft conditioner. It works wonders plus it smells great. The boys are smooth and smelling great and happy. I actually just use your standard head and shoulder 2-in-1 for the hairs on my head.....the conditioner is reserved for the boys only :D

I know the simpler, more long term solution would be waxing. But I don't think I'd ever consider waxing down there. I know the ladies will scoff and say "pfft! toughen up, chicken shit!". And ladies, I have all the respect for you in the world and you are absolutely right........I AM a chicken shit ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

...No frigging way for me. Is there a truly painless method?

No pain, no gain! I would take the info above though: it sounds helpful and much more use than my frivolous comment!

Happy Holidays

CB

Guest C*****tte

A lady's perspective but I agree - no pain no gain. I am in the process of doing laser and the results so far have been fantastic for me, but the procedure does sting quite a bit but its over quickly enough. I will be doing a form of Brazilian and will just bite down and bear it. To never shave again is a dream come true.

- waxing is something I tried but had too many ingrown hairs

- shaving is OK but I must do it daily which is time consuming and costly

- Neet has way too many chemicals for my sensitive little body

We are men! We are beasts! We are meant to be hairy!

I have, of late, noticed a fascinating increase in body hair density, and

instead of being short and blond, it is now emerging long and dark.

Additionly, I've noticed a small patch of grey in the middle of the chest.

Am I fretting? No! Hell, I'll wear it like a proud old silverback gorilla!

There are only two types of hair which irritate me, ear and nose, and for those

I use a glass of wine, a thumb, and an index finger! Actually, ass hair is a curse too

when those little bits of you-know-what get all knotted up, but the same tactic

applies to those as well (try not to automatically smell your fingers afterwards like

the stupid apes we are).

As for the head, I find that male pattern baldness works wonderfully for hair removal!

Men-only spa? It damn well better have a shed out back where we can drink booze

and smoke pot while we shoot the shit around the woodstove!

But don't do that... I assume that neet or nair may not be safe for the tender nutsack skin of the netherworld. :D

Thanks for making me spray my coffee all over my keyboard!:ThankYou:

Looks like more than his balls been dunked in Neet

And thanks Sara for making me spray coffee over my computer

failballs.jpg

RG