Holiday Wishes to all cerbites

In this season that symbolizes peace, harmony, reconciliation, and new beginnings, I extend to all members of the cerb community my best wishes for a happy Christmas and New Year. May much fulfilment lie ahead.

• Like 2

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas folks !!

I know there are some that don't celebrate this holiday, but never forgotten .... and I would like to wish you and each and every Cerb member a Happy New Year and all the best in 2012 !

16416820-a7a

Guest B*nzm*****r

The holiday season is here as tomorrow, December 20th, is the start of Hannukah for my Jewish friends to whom I wish a Happy Hannukah and to my Christian friends and secular friends a Merry Christmas. Enjoy it all in peace and good health with your family and friends.

Best wishes to all this holiday season. Enjoy your health, family and friends - take time out for what is important. Merry Christmas.

girltree.jpg

We appear to have a plague of naked guys in furry suits. Old Dog, I hate to break it to you, but the slightly different costumes aren't fooling anyone. They're not even all that different :)

Happy Christmas to those celebrating it, and to those who aren't - have a damn good time anyway :)