How do you feel about bdsm?

I have always wanted to enter the world of BSDM but whenever I think about it, I can't figure out what I'd be.... not sure if this makes sense, but neither the Dom nor the Sub role seems particularly natural to me. Or, let me say it better... I am attracted to the idea of both roles. As a walking typification, my line of work has me in charge a lot. As a result, there is a sort of inclination that not being in control would be a nice release for me in terms of a sexual scenario. But then again, I also find adding an erotic twist to my control... that also turns me on. My SO is not at all into any such thing (she invented vanilla)... so I am not sure if I will ever be able to explore this.

I have always wanted to enter the world of BSDM but whenever I think about it, I can't figure out what I'd be.... not sure if this makes sense, but neither the Dom nor the Sub role seems particularly natural to me. Or, let me say it better... I am attracted to the idea of both roles. As a walking typification, my line of work has me in charge a lot. As a result, there is a sort of inclination that not being in control would be a nice release for me in terms of a sexual scenario. But then again, I also find adding an erotic twist to my control... that also turns me on. My SO is not at all into any such thing (she invented vanilla)... so I am not sure if I will ever be able to explore this.

Darling ottawaadventurer,

This is the very best place to be! Knowing what you don't know is far more important than thinking you know it all. I would say you are a "Kinkster" and that leaves your identification fluid to indulge in whatever takes your fancy at the moment. I identify as Mistress in my day to day life but only because there was a need in the community to state my identity so others could put me in a neat little box. In nonsexual situations I am a Dame by nature so I chose the title of Mistress. But I have inclinations that do not fit into any set category and I enjoy both sides of power exchanges depending on my partner at hand. I can be top or bottom, mistress or slave, domme or sub as the experience presents itself.

We are multifaceted creatures and there is never a single title that will describe all of our dimensions. As a society, we have decided that people need to fit into molds so everyone can classify and categorize us easily. Well, I'm not alive to be what people think I should be, I am here to simply be me. I refuse to be told that I need to identify and live as only a single trait, I embrace all that I am as that is truly all life requires of me.

cat

• Like 1

Well no harm will come to you from a little harmless experimentation. If you are "interested" then go for it. If you are a tiger in the boardroom then you would probably be in heaven to get you behind reddened in the bedroom. Strange but true.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Holy blast from the past Batman!

Reviving this thread since it seems to be one of the few that touch on this topic. And also next week I'm going to be dipping my toe into all of this. It's something I've been debating in my mind for so long now, and honestly I'm quite excited and nervous at the same time.

How do I feel about bdsm? Looks fun. Tried it very lightly once, enjoyed it thoroughly, but didn't get a chance since. But I noticed one thing while looking for something myself, it seems that the attitude about it is much more accepting in Europe (at least in England). There seems to be not a lot of people interested in the area (just from my search that is).

I have no interest and would not want to see a SP/MPA with bruises because don't know whether caused by BDSM or abuse. (Despite what she might say)

I'm all for it :)

actually Me convincing my sister sugar to be more sexually exploitative about 6 or 7 years ago has brought her happily to the BDSM world.

I personally don't seem to have it in me. Well maybe just with strangers. Some things just seem mean. Like cock humiliation. the things that men want me to say just seem so mean and impolite. LOL and Yes I get that that is the whole point. You never know though, once warmed up though I may be able to get into character. Kind of like dirty talk, I seen to feel locked up and on the spot at first but I seem to warm up and try my best to make it sexy.

Now in my personal life I don't mind coming up to my partner after he gets out of the shower. with a nice little outfit, super high heels and a tassel whip to crack on his rock hard front and behind ;)

Edited by Serena Blake
typo

I love trying new things, so I like to play with this. I wouldn't say that I'm an expert madam at all but it's fun to mix it up sometimes.

I can take the lead in my sessions and be dominate in that sense. However, Being a dominate mistress does not come natural to me. I also tell clients who ask me for a dom experience, that I like playing with the role but I'm not particularly good at the dom role. I do not mind referring clients to ladies I know who are good at the dom role. If the client still wants to see me as a dom after having the information that this does not come natural to me, then I do not mind playing with this role.

I guess taking the submissive role comes more natural to me. However, I don't like it too rough. A little bit of hair pulling, biting, spanking and being told what to do, drives me crazy though, yum.

I love it.....i do offer pro Dom sessions to those deserving of serving me.....we have alot of fun and i love to offer something so unique and special to those who worthy and willing........DOMINA ;)

While bondage and SM aren't my thing, I think i'd enjoy a dom/sub setting (as long as i'm the sub :P )

Regardless of that, it wouldn't bother me. Like roaming said, as long as it's consenting, you can like whatever you like!

I truly dislike judgement, however we all have been guilty of it. I will say although I only know your online presence, I find you to be very confident, secure, unique and independent. So it surprised me that you would care that this person cared, that he had a negative opinion. If bdsm brings you pleasure then enjoy it and be proud that its something that you have the ability to perform and enjoy. If others don't think a person can be both soft and strong that's on them. We all have our kinks and so long as no one is getting hurt, unwillingly that is, then have fun:) I find bdsm intriguing, sexy and something someday I definitely want to try.

• Like 1

It's all about consent, of course. What two (or more) adults do is up to them, and I'm sure we all know that everyone has their own turn-ons and preferences.

For myself, other than some playful spanking, giving or receiving pain or humiliation doesn't do anything for me. But hey, I'm also not into broccoli, cricket, or Dan Brown novels. Doesn't mean I don't understand or have any issue with those who do.

I have enjoyed light bondage play, both being the one tied up and the one unbound, and the experience both ways have always been a lot of fun (isn't that why bedposts were invented???). Some roleplay where one partner is in control has also been a thrill.

Of course--as with most matters social and intimate--trust is the biggest factor. I've remember reading an article from someone into bdsm, who pointed out in a way it's the sub who has the real control, as they get to determine where the limits are; they get to decide if they obey or not and with who. I thought it was an interesting perspective.