Pretty Paige found her Goddess

Ottawa you know how hard I have been looking for that perfect girl to share in the duo experience with myself...

Well I found her...

ARIYANA is a goddess if I ever saw one. She's 5'5, slim, very tight athletic body... Long dark black hair, grey eyes and amazing chest... I would have to say 34C, and just perfect. I admire a healthy fit body and was blown away by her appearance. To add to her beauty, Ariyana also has a head on her shoulders. She's down to earth, smart, funny, and easy going, classy and oh so freaking hot... I am just in heaven after our time together. She has the ability to create a relaxing and very pleasurable environment for anyone in her presence...

Ariyana is the first ebony female that I have even been with and I now understand the old saying ' once you go black you never go back'...

I understand, because I no longer need to look, I have found perfection...

I recommend all to admire her for yourself, but treat her like the goddess she is. Ariyana deserves nothing but the best...

Love and kisses from a breathless Pretty Paige...

Ottawa's newest addicted to love from a good woman, hobbiest...

Kisses

In Kanata your new home ? Any pics of this lovely lady to admire. You will do well in Kanata Paige. I would love a DUO !! New customer already. LOL :lol:

I may have been instrumental in contributing to this "happening"

and Paige's excitment. Yesterday, I had the pleasure to introduce

lovely Ariyan to Paige (what a matchmaker !!) and as you can imagine, we all had a delightfull time together. I will leave it up to your imagination, but Paige demonstrated her extraordinary skills, talent and experience in seducing Ariyan and I. If you will be lucky to be with this "duo", your will be amazed at the raw sensuality that exhudes from these two gorgeous ladies !

Pleased and Satisfied :lol:

Ottawa you know how hard I have been looking for that perfect girl to share in the duo experience with myself...

Well I found her...

ARIYANA is a goddess if I ever saw one. She's 5'5, slim, very tight athletic body... Long dark black hair, grey eyes and amazing chest... I would have to say 34C, and just perfect. I admire a healthy fit body and was blown away by her appearance. To add to her beauty, Ariyana also has a head on her shoulders. She's down to earth, smart, funny, and easy going, classy and oh so freaking hot... I am just in heaven after our time together. She has the ability to create a relaxing and very pleasurable environment for anyone in her presence...

Ariyana is the first ebony female that I have even been with and I now understand the old saying ' once you go black you never go back'...

I understand, because I no longer need to look, I have found perfection...

I recommend all to admire her for yourself, but treat her like the goddess she is. Ariyana deserves nothing but the best...

Love and kisses from a breathless Pretty Paige...

Ottawa's newest addicted to love from a good woman, hobbiest...

Kisses

I may have been instrumental in contributing to this "event"

and Paige's excitement. Yesterday, I had the pleasure to introduce

lovely Ariyan to Paige (what a matchmaker !!) and as you can imagine, we all had a delightfull time together. I will leave it up to your imagination, but Paige demonstrated her extraordinary skills, talent and experience in seducing Ariyan and I. If you will be so lucky to experience this "duo", your will be amazed at the raw sensuality that exhudes from these two gorgeous ladies !

Pleased and Satisfied :lol: