Jenny's been mentioned often, and admiringly, in the Barb's thread, but hasn't had her own thread. Yesterday she told me I could post this. I'm glad to be able to.

I was sitting at Barb's yesterday with a friend, getting caught up on the latest developments in our hobbying, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed an astoundingly beautiful bum just disappearing behind the dressing room door. That must be Jenny, I thought, I'd recognise that bum anywhere :), so I watched to see when she would emerge. She did, wearing her coat, so I thought that she was leaving, and that I had missed her, again. I approached, we hugged in greeting (I haven't seen her in months), and she said she'd be right back.

She returned a few minutes later, looking gloriously beautiful, that blonde hair, the sparkling eyes, the playboy body. So good to be back in touch.

We reconnected effortlessly in the Champagne Room, that sexy firm body touching mine, the feel of her breath on me, her smile and her closeness. Awesome!

How could I have waited so long to renew the Jenny experience?

More Barb's, and definitely more Jenny, are high among my New Year's resolutions.

Cato, thanks for starting this with Jenny's approval. I have known Jenny for several years. As a matter of fact, she was my initial draw to Barb's back in 06. I remember the day well. I had just witnessed her stage show. I was entranced - "I had to meet this enthralling young woman". She left that day immediately after her show but not before I intercepted her on the way to the door. She had pulled her long blonde hair into a playfull pony tail, sporting a tight t-shirt and jeans, she flashed me a beautiful smile, gave me her name and invited me back to get some "individual attention. I did so at a later date and I was forever beguiled. Her personality, sexy and playful CR romps, not to mention her divine "Playboy" appearance and deportment keep me coming back for more. She is one special girl to me. Thanks Jen. See you soon.

• Like 1

Just have to second and third this thread. Jenny is a dream girl. Her only fault is she is too damn popular!! LOL Nevertheless, she always has time to come up and give me a hug. Always smiling, never complaining and yes, very playful in the CR.

Gotta love her.

I can only agree wholeheartedly with the (foregoing) comments posted in this thread. Always worth the wait and always a pleasure and a privilege to spend time with. In addition to her staggering beauty, Jenny is a very interesting and sophisticated lady to chat with.

Edited by r__d

Guest Me**

Lovely lady with a lovely personality. Classy too. Hard to imagine Barb's without her.

I dropped in yesterday, and there was Jenny, sitting at the bar. Smiles and hugs and off to the CR to get reacquainted.

I enjoy the acquaintance.:) Her body is voluptuously sexy, her face and smile make you melt, and what a dancer! A totally erotic experience. And a personality to match, sweet and charming as they come.

My thoughts and prayers are with our ATF, hoping that she does not have an encounter with Sandy while traversing the Atlantic. Before leaving she had said she was looking forward to the trip but kept going on about encountering some rogue storm. Was it paranoia or premonition?

Wishing all is well with her.

• Like 1

I forgot that she was going on a cruise. Sure she is ok. Maybe she missed the storm or she had to change plans...

Looking foward to her return.

RD

• Like 1

Hi all: Not much recent activity on this thread... is Jenny back? Haven't seen her in months.. She is a day girl and it is tough for me to get to barb's before 5...

Last I heard, Jenny was going to be away for the next couple of months. :(

Edited by Bridgette

I'm told she's planning an extended vacation starting around January 20th or thereabouts.

(But plans can always change.)

I'm visiting for business in about a week. Jenny is one of my favs, is she on vacation now or is she still around?

She left for her extended vacation maybe a week or so ago, so we're Jenny-less for the next few months. :(

• Like 1

I was in this aft for an hour or so.

No Jenny...I spoke to the DJ and he said the same as Bridgette.

No idea when she's due back. :-(

I did see Claire, Rebecca, Courtney, & Sara.

Sure wish our fav cerbitte, Bridgette was there to warm me up!!

The lunch buffet, (now I'm talking food), was pretty dam good today

Roast beef, ham, mashed taters, glazed carrots, rice pilaf, & various salads. Oh, and hot dogs for all the flat-bellies to munch on!!

Stay warm everyone!

• Like 1

Sure wish our fav cerbitte, Bridgette was there to warm me up!!

Wish I'd been there too - today was the Leafs jersey giveaway! ;)

have you known jenny for a long time?

Yes, I've seen Jenny at Barb's for a few years now. :)

Guest **oo**e

I have some amazing chemistry going on with Jenny and the dances have been erotic. She has some interesting buttons ....

I finally managed to spend some quality time with Jenny in the cr this week. It had been months. I've missed her.

My God this woman is a beauty. The face, the eyes, the back muscles: I could catalogue all her parts :)... The total package is overwhelming.

Really good cr dances, too, and her sexy conversation adds to the effect...

And we reminisced about other times and other dancer duos that we've done together.

Outstanding!

• Like 2

Jenny told me she'd be away for the first week of August and I'm wondering if anyone who has been into Barb's lately can tell me if she's returned yet.