craigs list three hot blondes

Interesting though, that member has 0 posts since joining and according to her profile the last time she logged in was a little over a week ago. Just seems a little strange to me.

Interesting though, that member has 0 posts since joining and according to her profile the last time she logged in was a little over a week ago. Just seems a little strange to me.

The fact that she has been a member for a week and has 0 posts doesn't alarm me. Some people create an account and then find that Cerb isn't their cup of tea...no big deal.

What does catch my eye are her pictures...can't be sure but I swear I saw them before, somewhere. No hits on Tin Eye but just something familiar about them. Oh well just a hunch...

In all good fun gentlemen really, stick to Cerb and you will not have to spend your time wondering!! :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Good advice Katherine

I've never gone wrong with a lady from CERB

My bad encounters have been with non CERB ladies

RG

Guest W***ledi*Time
She's had an ad on SEA for a while with those exact pics. Maybe that's where you saw them.

Plus she's had them up on Cerb for 10 months now. Possibly they could look familiar from right here!

Guest d*k***

i've seen the pics on different sites...my impression is that the "three blondes" are the same person...

not too experianced in the hobby (dappled in it, lol), so was just wondering if anyone knows the gal on CL with email name Stacey Lee? Thanks

Seems like CL maybe not a great site,to be looking for a respected lady that has a good reputation in the SP industry.Just beware when booking an encounter with any ladies advertising on that site.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

Seems like CL maybe not a great site,to be looking for a respected lady that has a good reputation in the SP industry.Just beware when booking an encounter with any ladies advertising on that site.

Good Luck.

well I am respected I think and advertise there so not all on there are bad,in saying this it is a site that some people use to defame others as has been in my case,unfortunately advertising there does draw some very good clients so it's hard to give up and when speaking of the bad also the good should be mentioned.Those who play into gossip and childishness go to the same level as the ones spueing it.

• Like 1

If I see anyone interesting on CL, I always do a cross reference to this site to see if they're here. Cristy is one of the very few on there that I'd trust the ad completely, although I'm going more on gut instinct with the others than anything else. Ladies visiting the city quite often advertise there, but are also here and EC. When I see an ad elsewhere, I'm much less apt to trust it without seeing the lady's profile on here. The blonde in question? I'd love to see here on here a lot more and with a reco or three before considering a visit.

• Like 1

I too think there is something fishy about her ad...and when another SP who advertises here and on CL as well sends me a rather not nice confrontational type PM I wonder what's going on. I agree with Katherine too

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear about that Boomer. You are a total sweetheart, it's hard to believe someone would be mean to you for any reason! Big hugs from me cause I think you rock. :)

Pm me if you like...need I say more

Well I thought this site was about politeness and kindness,helping one another,I have to say this statement(need I say more) imo infers neither, so if you felt the pm you recieved was "confrontational" perhaps thats why,as there is more than one person being included in your statement and should only be one,since jennifer and the three or two hot blondes are not the same ,but different people as was explained to you.There was another hobbyist criticizeded for a "no comment" remark which infers the same

negativity.Why say anything at all if there is not good feelings in the intended message,after all we all have feelings and should ONLY be supporting one another not condeming.I think there is enough of that on "other" sites.I hope this isn't thought of as a childish remark!

Edited by cr**tyc***es
word change

well I am respected I think and advertise there so not all on there are bad,in saying this it is a site that some people use to defame others as has been in my case,unfortunately advertising there does draw some very good clients so it's hard to give up and when speaking of the bad also the good should be mentioned.Those who play into gossip and childishness go to the same level as the ones spueing it.

Cristy, I don't think Amelia was saying that all SPs who advertise on CL are not respectable ladies or are all B&S

and scammers but please keep in mind that CL earned its reputation for a reason.

When booking with a new lady who advertises on CL, caution is indeed nesessary in order to avoid a possible scam.

• Like 1

I have been posting on CL for some time now...but sad to say it has gone to shit...nothing but drama and bullshit...I like to think of myself as a very respectful and classy lady but I do agree with checking out the girls before booking with them...I usually say that I am also on cerb for the guys to get a chance to come here and check me out and see that I am legit and safe...I have met alot of wondeful gentlemen on CL just sad that people have to be so hateful towards one another it always ruins it for the good ones xo

• Like 1