If MA is not what you expected, how to do?

All I can say (and sorry, thread keeps popping up, and new things pop into my head) is this. When it comes to types, my type has turned out to be female, 25-50, blonde, brunette and redhead, from (and I apologize ahead of time for using the terms, but they seem to be used in common parlance) spinner to bbw.

Really, IMHO, short of seeing something that indicates an issue of your personal safety, such as IV drug use, or guns, carry through with an encounter, you may find yourself leaving with a smile and a fond memory

RG

Guest o*etw*****e

I've have never been with an MA but I would imagine it couldn't be that bad to just go through with it. My exceptions would be obvious signs of hard drug use or lack of cleanliness.

Guest s**nflute
I've have never been with an MA but I would imagine it couldn't be that bad to just go through with it. My exceptions would be obvious signs of hard drug use or lack of cleanliness.

WHAT!!......in all my year of MA experience, I have never seen a MA with any of those signs you described.....what plantet are you refering too?

WHAT!!......in all my year of MA experience, I have never seen a MA with any of those signs you described.....what plantet are you refering too?

I think you are jumping on him a little quick, he hasn't been with an MA...i'm sure they are around, but i've not seen that myself in Ottawa.

I think if the OP doesn't find the girl attractive then i think he has the right not to go through with the session, pay a cancellation fee and be done with it. Maybe the MA only has body pics and doesn't show her face and well if that's the case then you really are going in blind, maybe the OP feels she is not worth his time...who are we to judge on what he finds attractive or not?!

Personally, i try not put myself in that position and only see someone i think is attractive from their profile or maybe a reco or someone's suggestion. I have yet to cancel and would more than likely go through with the session and just not see the person again......actually, i've done that once.

Guest s**nflute
I think you are jumping on him a little quick, he hasn't been with an MA...i'm sure they are around, but i've not seen that myself in Ottawa.

I think if the OP doesn't find the girl attractive then i think he has the right not to go through with the session, pay a cancellation fee and be done with it. Maybe the MA only has body pics and doesn't show her face and well if that's the case then you really are going in blind, maybe the OP feels she is not worth his time...who are we to judge on what he finds attractive or not?!

Personally, i try not put myself in that position and only see someone i think is attractive from their profile or maybe a reco or someone's suggestion. I have yet to cancel and would more than likely go through with the session and just not see the person again......actually, i've done that once.

True....maybe a little quick on the draw........if one does his homework right, you won't be facing that kind of situation.......in order words....be selective, read the recommendations.

I'm sure he isn't referring to anybody in particular, just general criteria for when it's alright to get the hell out of there.

...Over the years, I've found that drop-dead gorgeous looks don't determine how good your experience is going to be -- usually far from it. I've found some amazing gems of people I would have normally said were not my type. It's not just a sign of maturity, it's also something that's to your advantage in the long-run to be a bit flexible with your "type".

I have to agree here, some of my best experiences have been with SP's that I initially felt weren't my type...

So unless the lady is really not as described or not the same person as the picture (bait and switch), just go for it!

Guest s**nflute

Over the years, I've found that drop-dead gorgeous looks don't determine how good your experience is going to be -- usually far from it. I've found some amazing gems of people I would have normally said were not my type. It's not just a sign of maturity, it's also something that's to your advantage in the long-run to be a bit flexible with your "type".

I second that Whiteman, some of the drop dead gorgeous looks have a drop dead price tag that is overpriced.......they really rely on their looks until age creeps up on them.

What about just staying for the therapeutic massage without finish and paying only the door fee? You have booked her time for the massage appointment and should honor that... but there is no obligation to tip if you don't want any more from her.

Is that appropriate? I realize she could make more with another tipping client and might resent having to give the massage, but you shouldn't be obliged to take unwanted "extras" either

I did that once and the MA was very upset...

• Like 1

You see with the "door fee", if you are going to a massage place, the massage place gets all of that and nothing goes to the girl. So even if you go for a non-erotic massage, the girl is still putting in effort on a massage, and a small additional tip is still required. If you went to see an independent, then maybe just the door fee with no extras will suffice. But for the non-independent masseuse, you either go for something, or go for nothing. It would be better if you just paid the door fee and left, that way the girl has broken even.

• Like 1

Is that appropriate? I realize she could make more with another tipping client and might resent having to give the massage, but you shouldn't be obliged to take unwanted "extras" either

I did that once and the MA was very upset...

I've had this happen to me once and I was very upset as well. The 'gentleman' chose not to tell me until I'd massaged him for about 30 minutes that he didn't want anything else. So I spent my time massaging him, teasing him, tempting him into the decision about what he wanted, only to be told "I don't want any of your tricks today". It felt like a slap in the face. AND, as explained above, I got nothing from that.

If you only pay the door fee, the girl is massaging you for free. This is WAY more insulting that telling her at the door that you've changed your mind about the appointment.

If you are looking only for a therapeutic massage, you should be going to the appropriate place for that.

• Like 4

Guest s**nflute
I've had this happen to me once and I was very upset as well. The 'gentleman' chose not to tell me until I'd massaged him for about 30 minutes that he didn't want anything else. So I spent my time massaging him, teasing him, tempting him into the decision about what he wanted, only to be told "I don't want any of your tricks today". It felt like a slap in the face. AND, as explained above, I got nothing from that.

If you only pay the door fee, the girl is massaging you for free. This is WAY more insulting that telling her at the door that you've changed your mind about the appointment.

If you are looking only for a therapeutic massage, you should be going to the appropriate place for that.

If the MA is not receiving a tip for "I don't want any of your tricks today".

I strongly feel the owner should compensate her for her efforts....it''s only fair

Additional Comments:

Thanks for your insight Cleo. It's great to hear the ladies' perspective! I had no idea that the MA would keep nothing. That seems quite unfair for the house to take everything. You should be compensated for your hard work!

If I wanted a therapeutic massage from the start, I would just go get a therpeutic massage. I would never go to an MP and lead an MA on!!

However, on very rare occasions, the massage and teasing are not good, I am not feeling chemistry with the lady (e.g. she's had a rough day and in a bad mood), and I am not interested in any "tricks" from her at the end. I appreciate the effort she put it and I gave her a chance. It's just a lack of chemistry. What should the customer do here? Once I just paid the full fee because I felt bad for the MA (but left without any erotic part). But I also do not think it is fair for a customer to pay the same price for just the massage and for the massage with perks.

Ladies, what is a polite way that we can tell you "thank you for your time but I have decided I don't want any of your tricks today"? Tell her before she asks you to flip and give her 50% of the usual tip?

As I heard once at a bar in the US of A:

"Do you know the difference between a canoe and a Canuck?"

"No, what is it?"

"Canoes tip"

Ladies, what is a polite way that we can tell you "thank you for your time but I have decided I don't want any of your tricks today"? Tell her before she asks you to flip and give her 50% of the usual tip?

That seems perfectly fair to me. Politely let her know that you've decided to just have the massage, and still leave her something for her time.

• Like 2