Last week, I had the pleasure of enjoying an hour and a half with Emmanuelle. She is more of an "Emmy" than an "Emmanuelle" as she is a young spinner with a flawless frame and proportinate breasts. She is youthfull and enthusiastic. Contact was made via ▼▼▼▼ and followed up with a pnone call to confirm location and timings. I arrived at her apartment in James Bay and was buzzed in. Her apartment is small and undeegoing renovations but I had no issue with cleanliness or tidiness. She offerred me a glass of wine as we settled onto the bed and started playing. After a few moments she went down on me with a very nice sloppy blowjob including lots of attention to the boys. I then returned the favour, not that it was an imposition. Not only are digits allowed, they are encouraged/demamded. There are few better places to spend some time than between the thighs of a fresh tasting girl like Emmanuelle but eventually, my neck got sore, so we switched to 69 with me on the bottom. The main event was great and we lay together in bed and cuddled and talked for the remaining time. There would have been time for another round but 50 years on this planet, time zone shifting and some exhausting meetings left me a little short of gas. Emmanualle can be very entertaining to talk to as she is a good listener and laughed at all my jokes.

I enjoyed my session with Emmanuelle and will repeat when I return to Victoria. I have no problem providing my endorsement of Ms St Claire.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.