Probably the best I've seen thus far in Halifax for looks and service. A lot of times younger girls lack in the service department but she is top notch. And great rates too.

One of the best I've seen thus far in Halifax. A lot of times girls as young as her lack quality service and just get by on their looks but she has both, and great rates too.

I had a visit with her the other night. She is amazing. She is sweet and sexy - even more beautiful than her photos. She is good at what she does and you can tell she enjoys every minute of it.

I had a visit with her the other night. She is amazing. She is sweet and sexy - even more beautiful than her photos. She is good at what she does and you can tell she enjoys every minute of it.

good for you ,shes been hit hard on cl,I hate when girls beat up on one another

• Like 1

good for you ,shes been hit hard on cl,I hate when girls beat up on one another

Mmm, somebody is getting railroaded on CL I am shocked!:icon_eek:

(Yes sarcasm is implied here)

Guess that is what makes this site so respected, it prevents cat fights, or ganging up on people.

Having said that nothing more sexy than a little cat fight :)

Table for 2, saucer of milk.

I've had the pleasure of only talking to Emily and she really is sweet on the phone which is sorely lacking with some others in the business. I realize this is a two way street of course and I'm sure some "hobbiests" are not the best with phone manners either. Anyway look forward to meeting Emily for sure.

I'm very pleased to see all the positive feedback here on Emily. I spoke out on the other thread about her CL woes and the question about her age and was afraid that might have given her a black eye to the community here. I know that the next time I'm in the city, I'll be looking her up.