Leigh Munroe (Formerly known as Mature Lee)

Avg. of 9 Recommendations

Met with Leigh last and man did she live up to all of her recommendations. From the minute she met me at the door to the minute I left she made me feel like a king. She has a great bubbly personality ( but what do you expect from an east coaster) and a great conversationalist. I booked an hour and a half of her time and never for one minute felt rushed. This is one amazing girl and I would recommend her (and her oral skills) to anyone!

I had my second experience with Leigh and it gets better each time. I find her to be very good looking and sexy. She is charming with a very bubbly personality. I am not going to go into any details of our encounter but let me say she loves what she does and it shows. I cannot say enough about her. She is definitely someone you should experience and you will go back for more if you do.

Leigh is one bubblie woman from the time you walk in the door until you leave. She meets you at the door with the biggest of smiles and a deep passionate kiss. As she leads you upstairs, just hang back a few steps and be treated to her hidden treasures before you ever get to her room. Her skills can't be measured and need to be eperienced to understand her talents. She never watches the clock and never rushes you out. Just relax experience her talents and leave so,so satisfied.

Give her a call you will never regret it.

I am amazed that Leigh does not have more recommendations. This is one heck of a treasure! I connected with Leigh while recently visiting Ottawa, and was blown away by her dynamic energy and presence. She is super upbeat, and very enthralling. I tremendously enjoyed my two hours with her, and wish I had more opportunities to be in our nation's capital. Its clear that she really enjoys what she does, and as a result is extremely talented. She makes you feel at easy, and conversation is effortless. What more could one ask for? A+ mature service provider whom I highly recommend!

I'm just going to jump right in and say it was just a great experience to connect with Leigh, she was so welcoming right from the get go!! She smiled and gave me a hug and I was nervous at first but she has the magic touch to make you feel so comfortable and relaxed!! Such a great vibe! It was the perfect medicine to forget about everything and unwind and have a great time!! Very classy and no rush! I won't ever forget this encounter!! And I am happy that I did this!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I don't know where to start when talking about Leigh. She make you very comfortable when you first meet her. She is an excellent kisser. As far as I am concerned very sexy and beautiful. If you like mature women she is a must. She definitely doesn't watch the clock. I went past my time by about 20 minutes because I loved staring in to her eyes and we had lovely conversation. I will definitely see her again and again. She loves what she does and it shows.

A must see in my books just on her looks.

Thank you Leigh for the fantastic time and conversation.

Gentleman,

I had a pleasure of meeting this fine woman last week. What an experience it was!!!! From the moment I walked in to the moment I left it was a 10++ experience. She is more beautiful in person...her pics don't do her justice. She is gorgeous from top to bottom. All of the things that have been said on this recommendation thread are accurate. If you are so lucky to see her get her to do the "toe" thing!!! I am looking forward to meeting this fine woman again!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.