Amy is an A+

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I've seen Amy quite a few times now and will always go back for more!

Look for her in the local classified ads... not alwasy in there, but definetly call when you see her! A+

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Hello All,

I've been a lurker for a while, but have found the listings very helpful. With the recent closure of some agencies in town there will be a lot more dependence on this kind of service to light the way.

So, I figure I better start contributing.

Amy was a wonderful sp, and has been in and out of thunder bay for a number of years. She provides excellent service and makes herself available through the same contact # when she is available.

She dresses well and offers great companionship and I've only seen her through in service.

I just saw her ad in the CJ a couple of days ago, so she is around again... if she ever left?

• Like 1

Guest t**obb****

Everything previously said about Amy still applies.

I have seen her sporadically over the last few years, and she is always discreet, curteous, and professional.

She always greets you at the door and will also see you out. She is always dressed in lingerie to start the session.

She is responsive to your attention, and will be attentive to your responses. She will not rush you out the door.

She is not a GFE but:

body 10/10

enjoyment of experience 10/10

personal hygenie 10/10

presentation 10/10

attitude 10/10 (aside from her starting to feel down about things to do in thunder bay)

She is a hotty. Has the right attitude and never fails to please. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is sexy in her hottest lingerie and in her sweats and t-shirt. MMMM. Can't wait to see her again. Super duper safe provider. Two thumbs and more up. :bigclap:

• Like 1

Amy is by far the number one I have had the pleasure of being with. I see hey monthly our more. Amazing person and very sweet. Amazing at her job and makes you feel like she wants you to be there which is rarely in my experiences.

Amy is still the bomb. She can be the sexy playmate or the naughty girlfriend you always wished for. Super fine.

• Like 1

Simply put, she is incredible. Very friendly, very sexy and very good at what she does. Her place was clean and very discreet. She doesn't advertise often, but definitely worth a call if you see her ad.

This woman is truly amazing! I just saw her today for the first time and I'm blown away. Very sexy, very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. My only regret is I never went to see her before today. She's a 10 out of 10 and I will repeat for sure. Don't miss your chance to see her before she moves as she will be less available when she does.

• Like 1

Saw her recently. She has made an already beautiful body even tighter and firmer. Super sexy approach and location. Enjoy the ride. AAA+++

On 5/23/2018 at 11:33 AM, rykky said:

•  

Just saw her at lunch.  First time seeing her.  Amazing lady!! Will definetaly see her again. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.