Ottawa - All time Favorites

Hi Everyone ..

New to the board ..

Looking for suggestions from some of the members for their favorite Incall SP ..

Thanks

Ottawa has great ladies, which is why I travel back. You won't go wrong with these ladies

Meg For Fun

Angela Of Ottawa

Mia Bella

Isabellia Gia

BTW these are the Ottawa ladies I have seen. My not mentioning other Ottawa SP's is because I haven't seen other Ottawa SP's

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
added a thought

Gee guy, why don't you ask "How long is a piece of string?" :P

There are tons of recommendations for Ottawa SPs. Unless we know what you are looking for it is kind of hard to make a good suggestion. Your only criteria seems to be "in-call", which limits the list a bit. But even the "Out-call" only girls will arrange to do In-calls if it is worth their while. (they will rent a room for a day and do several calls)

I would suggest read the reco's for Ottawa, read the ads and hang out in chat to talk to some of the lovely ladies. A lot of this is YMMV so someone who may have rocked my socks will be "meh" for you.

Either that or be more specific with your likes, e.g. a 6 foot nordic goddess who can juggle and do a BBJ simultaneously or a brown midget with bolt-ons who will do you with a strap on while singing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road". I am sure there is someone out there for your needs.

(Apologies to anyone who is offended by my reference to height challenged individuals in an attempt at humour.)

• Like 1

Gee guy, why don't you ask "How long is a piece of string?" :P

There are tons of recommendations for Ottawa SPs. Unless we know what you are looking for it is kind of hard to make a good suggestion. Your only criteria seems to be "in-call", which limits the list a bit. But even the "Out-call" only girls will arrange to do In-calls if it is worth their while. (they will rent a room for a day and do several calls)

I would suggest read the reco's for Ottawa, read the ads and hang out in chat to talk to some of the lovely ladies. A lot of this is YMMV so someone who may have rocked my socks will be "meh" for you.

Either that or be more specific with your likes, e.g. a 6 foot nordic goddess who can juggle and do a BBJ simultaneously or a brown midget with bolt-ons who will do you with a strap on while singing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road". I am sure there is someone out there for your needs.

(Apologies to anyone who is offended by my reference to height challenged individuals in an attempt at humour.)

Normally I would agree with you, but the OP is brand new to the board, and likely doesn't know all the sections of the CERB...I know I found CERB a bit overwhelming when I first joined.but now I know my way around a bit better

RG

• Like 1

Normally I would agree with you, but the OP is brand new to the board, and likely doesn't know all the sections of the CERB...I know I found CERB a bit overwhelming when I first joined.but now I know my way around a bit better

RG

You are missing the point of my post. Every lady here is a like a snowflake, each one is different. (But I think I saw two identical snowflakes once skiing in the Alps, but that may have just been the Jagermeister).

I could have been a dick and said, "Use the search". Instead I suggested, rather humorously I thought, that he give us more information. Everyone of us could post our favourite ladies and he would be no further ahead. I thought it was quite a helpful hint.

Even your list has quite a range of different ladies, and do you know which one's would appeal to his taste? No you don't, unless he told you.

Young?old? Milf? BBW? Spinner? certain ethnicity? does greek? CBJ or BBBJ? LFK DFK, no kissing? Tall, short, or the aforementioned dusky midget with the fake penis? What does he want?

I am just trying to help, and also be a little entertaining. He asked an open-ended question and therefore was not going to get a helpful answer.

I am going back to my hole once again. Just going to pretend it is Groundhog's day again. :P

Edited by canuckhooker
  • Like 3

Fair Enough -- I should be more specific.

Latin girls of preference .. My experience these girls tend to be more sensual overall .. However, I'm not much for restrictions on 'type' of girls .. The less restrictions on her part would be preferred .. I suppose :)

I guess I'm trying to avoid 'mechanical' SP's and looking for ones who provide GFE .. all around ..

Still trying to figure out this site a bit .. so hopefully I can try and navigate and get info this way ..

I would second the recommendaton for either Meg for Fun or MiaBella. I had great experiences with both.

As for his other recommendations, I can't give you my official recommendation but I do know that both Angela of Ottawa and Isabella Gia have many very positive reviews. I personally would like to set up appointments with them but a lack of time has prevented me from "pulling the trigger".

Going by your latin preference .... I think you should take a serious look at Isabella Gia. She seems to fit your wish list.

Latin girls of preference .. My experience these girls tend to be more sensual overall .. ..

Dave,

I know you are a newbie, but you may get some objections and disagreements in your generalization. BTW, I have had very sensual and erotic encounters with blondes and red heads (non-latin types) here on cerb.

My advice to you is to read as much as you can in the posts, in the recommendations, and in the girls profiles and when someone catches your fancy, start a little dialog with them to see what develops. Afterall, what I find appealing may not be what you find appealing. I guess that has been said before.

Additional Comments:

You are missing the point of my post. Every lady here is a like a snowflake, each one is different. (But I think I saw two identical snowflakes once skiing in the Alps, but that may have just been the Jagermeister).

I could have been a dick and said, "Use the search". Instead I suggested, rather humorously I thought, that he give us more information. Everyone of us could post our favourite ladies and he would be no further ahead. I thought it was quite a helpful hint.

Even your list has quite a range of different ladies, and do you know which one's would appeal to his taste? No you don't, unless he told you.

Young?old? Milf? BBW? Spinner? certain ethnicity? does greek? CBJ or BBBJ? LFK DFK, no kissing? Tall, short, or the aforementioned dusky midget with the fake penis? What does he want?

I am just trying to help, and also be a little entertaining. He asked an open-ended question and therefore was not going to get a helpful answer.

I am going back to my hole once again. Just going to pretend it is Groundhog's day again. :P

CH,

I appreciated what you first posted. It was well crafted, which is typical of your contributions. Please don't stay in your hole too long.

I would second the recommendaton for either Meg for Fun or MiaBella. I had great experiences with both.

As for his other recommendations, I can't give you my official recommendation but I do know that both Angela of Ottawa and Isabella Gia have many very positive reviews. I personally would like to set up appointments with them but a lack of time has prevented me from "pulling the trigger".

Going by your latin preference .... I think you should take a serious look at Isabella Gia. She seems to fit your wish list.

+1 Isabella ... I saw her about a month ago ... Haitian, I think. Very very nice lady and well reviewed here.

Correction ... She is Mexican, as Kim explains below. Sorry for confusion!

Edited by Kubrickfan
Mistake

+1 Isabella ... I saw her about a month ago ... Haitian, I think. Very very nice lady and well reviewed here.

Just to clarify, Isabella Gia is a beautiful Mexican girl. (*As she states on her website.)

(not Haitian)

Kim