Bonjour,

I have some important news and updates for you this week!

I'm back in school part time and have classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm to 9pm. For an exclusive few; those signed up to my newsletter and those I already know, I'm always happy to see you at 9:30pm on Tuesdays or Thursday and on Sundays with advance notice.

NEW Schedule:

Monday 10am to 10pm

Tuesday 10am to 6pm

Wednesday 10am to 10pm

Thursday 10am to 6pm

Friday 10am to 10pm

Saturday 10am to 10pm

tn_1200_-WEI3842.jpg.jpg

Foreplay

Involves acts such as touching, caressing, rubbing, teasing, physical stimulation with a focus on your pleasure! Let me know how you love foreplay and that I'm making you feel good! Bringing you to the ultimate climax! I'm turned on just thinking about it... Ohhhh! I invite you to lie back and relax while I selfishly have my way with you.

I offer the ultimate foreplay liaisons with an erotic or nuru massage GFE touch.

tn_480_-WEI3818.jpg.jpg

You are invited to my private & discreet local that is conveniently in downtown Ottawa. You'll right at home. Or let me come to you for an outcall. Either way, you can enjoy the fact that it's you and I exclusively alone.

100% independent means no driver or receptionist involved!

Please visit my website for additional information and more unedited pixxxs at http://www.jessicamassage.com and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for viewing my thread! I'm anxious to show you how much you are appreciated!

Passionately yours,

Jessica

Call: 613-482-1553

NEW TEXT MESSAGE NUMBER: 613-701-6885

Email: [email protected]

CLICK HERE to book instantly online

or you can send me a Private Message here on the forum

Don't forget to sign up to my newsletter where I send exclusive information, specials and new pictures not publicly posted. Subscribe at http://www.jessicamassage.com/Newsletter.html

Click Here to read my recommendation

tn_480_7252676e_2.jpg.jpg

• Like 3