Guest S****an

Location,location,location :). It's out of the way for a lot of folks, particularly for the lunch hour crowd. I think the fact that the girls schedule their own shifts also means it's a more hit or miss affair. I've been there a few times where there's only 1 or 2 girls.

Why so little discussion about the Nuden?

It's by far my favourite club in Ottawa, but it helps that its so convenient for me to get to, my ATF Jasmine is there, and and I know a lot of other girls. The decorating is far nicer than most other clubs and the new CR while totally lacking in privacy has extremely comfortable couches (totally unlike the cattle stalls in Barb's). It's far from downtown though, so it gets far less attention on here.

Stopped in this afternoon after work - 3 dances from Audrey (nice, great personality, very close and playful). As I was leaving, Rosalina asked me for at least 1 dance. How could I say no - totally my type, perky, ass to die for, playful. I will be back to see her.

Went to the Nuden yesterday, and it was crowded; many girls, lots of action. Saw Leila, tall, slim, nice tattoos, and sexy. It been a while for me to go to a stripbar, and yesterday was my first time since a year at least. Had a great time.

• Like 1

Was in the neighborhood. Had a dance with Cayenne, either the hot pepper or the Porsche, take your pick. ;) Tall Italian girl, 5'6". Long wavy hair, very friendly. No problem with the CR more than enough privacy.

Also saw Audrey, similar description as Cayenne, but shorter straighter brunette hair. Audrey is a French girl, but quite good English. Not bad, but I preferred Cayenne.

Petra, tall, curvy girl with hips to die for, 5'8". Long, straight hair, down past her shoulders. With her heals she must've been over 6'. Quite friendly.

Edited by whiteman

Love Cayenne; that gorgeous mountain of black hair just drives me crazy. Cato & toine should see this lady.

It wasn't as much of a mountain when I saw her, it was well managed. Perhaps she trimmed it a little.

Guest s**nflute
Was in the neighborhood. Had a dance with Cayenne, either the hot pepper or the Porsche, take your pick. ;) Tall Italian girl, 5'6". Long wavy hair, very friendly. No problem with the CR more than enough privacy.

Also saw Audrey, similar description as Cayenne, but shorter straighter brunette hair. Audrey is a French girl, but quite good English. Not bad, but I preferred Cayenne.

Petra, tall, curvy girl with hips to die for, 5'8". Long, straight hair, down past her shoulders. With her heals she must've been over 6'. Quite friendly.

Can I be on your payroll please........

Known Petra for some time; used to have short hair in a unique cut that made her really stand out. Yes hips to die for but also legs forever. Humble and well educated and would make a real good catch for some good man.

Known Petra for some time; used to have short hair in a unique cut that made her really stand out. Yes hips to die for but also legs forever. Humble and well educated and would make a real good catch for some good man.

I was surprised to find out that she's 34, I would've easily guessed 24. She's even got an 18 year old daughter just entering uni.

I tried telling her how much I love her hips, and she asked if I was implying she was fat? :icon_eek: No winning on that subject with women, you pay them a compliment and they may start crying. :)

Dropped by, was in the neighbourhood with a buddy. We didn't stay here too long, had lunch here, I had a pizza and a beer. I saw only one girl here today. Her name was Sam, 5'5", brunette hair, down past her shoulders. She reminded me of Wendy Malick from Hot in Cleveland, but Sam was much shorter. I'd even describe her as a spinner. She was fun in the CR, but I only had time for one dance.

Madison works mostly evenings. So sensual she had the whole club under her spell. Started the night with black g string & matching strapless top. For her 3rd dance and for rest of evening she wore white g string, white bra and long white socks. She was busy in the CR the rest of the evening. Many ladies there tonight too.

I last last there a Thursday night back in march. Got a dance from a blonde girl with big breast. She was wearing a flashy green thomg bikini. I missed her named and was wondering if she still might be there. I know my description is vague but if you've seen the size of her breast you know who I'm talking about

I last last there a Thursday night back in march. Got a dance from a blonde girl with big breast. She was wearing a flashy green thomg bikini. I missed her named and was wondering if she still might be there. I know my description is vague but if you've seen the size of her breast you know who I'm talking about

I think I know who you are talking about, she's a french girl, with a Barbie-like little-girl voice. I am drawing a blank on her name right now, all I can think of is Barbie because of her voice. :) She was there about a month ago when we last went.

That sounds like her. I had forgot about her voice. Good to know she still might be there. I'm do for a night out. Lol. It's been way too long.

Wow. Stopped in here this afternoon for the first time in years. The only good thing that could be said is the smoke room is well lit enough to make you realize you really dont want to go for dances here.

• Like 1

Is it just me or is it TOO dark at the Den?

Hard to see the girls' features clearly.

On the plus side, that means they can't see me clearly either... :)