I may be wrong but historically Maude is not exclusive to 1 club. Yes, I have seen her at NuDen but also Pigales. I think she's been to Barbs a few times but not certain.

Maude has been to Barb's many times, but not as far as I know for the last few years.

She's there. I saw her last night...

Maude has been to Barb's many times, but not as far as I know for the last few years.

Additional Comments:

Sorry. I saw her at the Den last night... not Barbs...

She's there. I saw her last night...

stopped in to nuden and saw minx - russian/japanese spinner. normally dances fri and sat night. absolutely stunning...

stopped in to nuden and saw minx - russian/japanese spinner. normally dances fri and sat night. absolutely stunning...

About Minx, I saw her at Barefax before. She was totally worth it in the cr! Stunning indeed!

Guest **oo**e
About Minx, I saw her at Barefax before. She was totally worth it in the cr! Stunning indeed!

Agreed ! I saw her last week at Nuden where she has been working for the last 3 months.

I know carmella left barbs as anyone seen her at the nuden? South African petite woman a lot of Tattooes has paws on her stomach and leg.

I know carmella left barbs as anyone seen her at the nuden? South African petite woman a lot of Tattooes has paws on her stomach and leg.

She was there the week before last.

• Like 1

saw Carmella at the nuden today. asian spinner, lots of tats, used to work at barbs. very cute and a great spinner body.

Looking for a gorgeous Ebony gem called Ginger. She also worked at Playmate a few years ago. Any sightings lately? Milla is a delight you do not want to miss in the daytime

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Every so often I go to a strip club...once a year usually. I mean I'm kinda addicted to my ATF but I get the yearning for strippers every now and then. So I poked my head into the Nuden tonight. It was dead but my eye caught a gorgeous black girl called Diamond (not her real name lol). She came over and chatted with me and we hit it off so good that we were laughing our asses off and surprisingly got very personal with our information exchange. 20 years old and just a sweetheart we went in for a few dances. We had a lot of fun and I highly recommend her.

I had never been to the Nuden before so I thought i would write a review of what i thought about it.

Went there last weekend. There was a $6 cover charge. The bouncer runs the cash and there is no coat check there so you are expected to wear your jacket in the club. I guess the only good thing about this is that you don't have to tip the bouncer. I find it a little strange that there is no coat check. I guess they must not realize it is winter outside and everyone has a heavy jacket. I found it very dark in the club. There is black light throughout the club. The bathroom is dark and lit dimly, I don't really get the reason for this. The club is really big so there are many tables for everyone. The stage is really high so no one sat at the stage. The place is clean.

The champagne room is a dark dimly lit room on the first floor. There is no privacy in the champagne room. Everything is completely open. I found this a little irritating as there was a dancer and customer that came and sat on the couch next to me and the dancer who was dancing for me as they are right next to you and you can hear there so clearly. The couches are too soft. The couches in the champagne room have a cushion that is supposed to be a back rest but it is more like a pillow so if you lean back you will be almost laying down. Not sure what they were thinking with a setup like this. You have to watchout about losing your keys or loose change on this couch. The dances were $20 in the champagne room. I didn't try the food there but I did see a couple menus and I saw people eating so I guess it must have been ok. There seemed to be around 10-15 dancers there. The club really has a long way to go to be considered a first rate club. I am guessing whoever is running the club never thought about what things are like from a customer point of view. I give it a 5 out of 10.

I was there a while ago. There was a special feature there. Cherry Poppins, who is also miss Saskatchewan 2012 I believe.

Considering there was a feature, I couldn't believe how dead it was for a Friday night.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anyone know who the petite but incredibly well-endowed brunette is that's been dancing lately? Very pretty too.

Dahlia

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1