Dear Abby,

There's this dancer at the Den named Megan that everyone's raving about. I'd like to meet her, but when I go, I'm always hypnotized by the sassy, super-sexy, soft-skinned, sensual Isabella. Should I cheat on my lover? I'm sure she's in love with me, and it will break her heart, but I don't know what else to do. Please help.

Dear mike9876,

If Isabella is smart, she will wait her turn and not keep you all to herself. I'm sure there is enough of you to spread between both of them. Also, monopolizing Isabella while you're there isn't nice to the other patrons. Let her be free! She'll come back. Experience everything you can in this life, especially Megan.

-Abby

• Like 3

crystal is our latina bomb she calls everyone mami or papi , she s lots of fun !

Will you be at NuDen tomorrow, Megan? I'll be happy if I can get a glimpse of you but I'm kind of expecting a long wait.

Will you be at NuDen tomorrow, Megan? I'll be happy if I can get a glimpse of you but I'm kind of expecting a long wait.

Don't hesitate, then.

To quote the great movie The Three Amigos:

"You want the woman, you take the woman."

Find her, get her attention, be happy.

Also, her schedule is posted on her website. Link in her signature.

• Like 1

Don't hesitate, then.

To quote the great movie The Three Amigos:

"You want the woman, you take the woman."

Find her, get her attention, be happy.

Also, her schedule is posted on her website. Link in her signature.

She hasn't updated her schedule for this week yet. I would be at NuDen from 3:30-5:00 pm tomorrow between courier shifts.

crystal is our latina bomb she calls everyone mami or papi , she s lots of fun !

I met crystal, she came up behind me and purred in my ear and called me papi. /swoon. Great lady, we had fun. :)

• Like 1

with so many beautiful girls today. Selina, Isabelle, Zoe, Nala (maybe) and I finally got to meet the sexy but smart Megan. A number of other girls there but I only have names for girls who were on stage. I haven't been in, in a while but the club really does have a classy look to it.

Has anyone seen Stephanie lately?

Last saw her at the beginning of summer.

Blond hair to the middle of her back, curvy figure, large chest, guessing early 30s. Only ran into her on Saturday nights.

Thanks!

dances are same price upstairs, there is no extra fees. This is not the playmate.... if you know what i mean

Urrrr... I would humbly disagree.

I am actually getting rather irritated in the CR. The extras are becoming too plentiful, and I don't like having to resist the temptation when I am already plyed with a few extra pints of beer. Its really hard to say no when I'm horny and drunk! :) :)

Apparently Christy Mack will be "appearing" at the NuDen on Saturday, December 2nd, 10:30. The club says advance tickets are "going fast".

Wonder what this will be like? But do I wonder enough for a $20 ($25 door) cover charge?

• Like 1

Apparently Christy Mack will be "appearing" at the NuDen on Saturday, December 2nd, 10:30. The club says advance tickets are "going fast".

Wonder what this will be like? But do I wonder enough for a $20 ($25 door) cover charge?

Interesting, that is a steep cover charge though.

I think I'd only be interested in CR time but knowing that it will be a packed house, in addition to the cover charge, sort of lessens this interest.

Interesting, that is a steep cover charge though.

I think I'd only be interested in CR time but knowing that it will be a packed house, in addition to the cover charge, sort of lessens this interest.

Well, I guess it will be a "packed house" but who knows? Not really sure how popular she is at this stage. Do wonder if "CR time" will be offered and what the tariff for that experience might be.

Have the impression that this kind of thing was more common in the past or in SCs in southern California close to the center of the industry. Know someone who once experienced this with Bree Olson at a club called Seventh Veil in L.A. - was told it didn't end well.

Well, I guess it will be a "packed house" but who knows? Not really sure how popular she is at this stage. Do wonder if "CR time" will be offered and what the tarriff for that experience might be.

Have the impression that this kind of thing was more common in the past or in SCs in southern California close to the center of the industry. Know someone who once experienced this with Bree Olson at a club called Seventh Veil in L.A. - apparently it didn't end well.

I think the success of this will heavily depend on how well NuDen markets this because in my opinion, her name is quite known at this point.

Good point about the availability of CR time. $25 would be far too much just to watch her stage dance.

Hoo boy. Disclaimer first - I like this club, no beefs with anyone there or the management or the servers.

That was an embarrassment last night. The club made bank on it though, so no one is going to be issuing any apologies.

$25 door, place was packed, Maude did a great show as usual, another girl I hadn't seen before did another headline worthy act...

Christy Mack shows up, announces some shit about the government not willing to let her perform, spends the night doing a meet and greet upstairs.

Laughable. And the worst part is a steady line of suckers paying whatever for a photo op.

I only went for my routine stop. Glad I hadn't actually been hoping for a decent show, like feature entertainers used to do in... you can stop me now... the good old days.

She had to have known ahead of time; the club had to have known ahead of time. It was a money grab.

• Like 2

Hoo boy.

Christy Mack shows up, announces some shit about the government not willing to let her perform, spends the night doing a meet and greet upstairs.

Laughable. And the worst part is a steady line of suckers paying whatever for a photo op.

Geez, that must've been a real drag. Wonder if she was suggesting it was a 'work visa' issue or some such thing. Apparently she was going to be in Niagara Falls, but maybe that was on the U.S. side. ( Edit: Apparently her 'appearance' the previous night was at the Sundowner, so on the Canadian side - wonder how that went.)

Unfortunate development, but I guess some fans might have enjoyed seeing her up close and (not so) personal.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BcVkRUZj3...ed=christymack

Seems as though the same debacle occurred at the Sundowner in NF - she told audience (after showing up at 1:45) that she was unable to perform so it was probably a visa issue.

• Like 1

A friend wants to take me out with her girlfriends to see the Magic Mike show, but doesn't know when it is. It isn't on the Facebook page. Any info is welcome.

I suppose I could just call.

EDIT: this Sunday at 8pm if anyone else is interested.

#squadgoals

Saying that there was a visa issue is baloney. If there is any problems with visas, she would have been turned away at the border. I am speaking from personal experience. If customs is telling her that she could not perform but they let her in how are they going to police this. And that she provided a photo op (and I'm sure she charged for it) is also a performance. She scammed the club and the customer.

Few weeks ago there was a new shooter girl, tiny girl with tattoos named Lucy. Someone told me they thought she's a dancer too. Anyone know, does she dance at the NuDen, or elsewhere?