Is the Latin Crystal still around? I've popped in a few times in the last few months and haven't seen or heard anything about her? last time I saw her there was around November of last year? anyone have an update on her?

I went to Nuden once a few years ago and had an OK (6/10) time.  Are the CRs any more private than they used to be?  I recall there being a few hot ladies but nowhere really to go for dances that pretty much anyone else could watch too. 

15 hours ago, trout said:

This place is real popular with the crowd here lol 

Been wondering that myself.  Looks like no one on this board goes here.

On 10/28/2018 at 12:23 AM, trout said:

This place is real popular with the crowd here lol 

It isn't easy for me to get to, personally. I'm usually on the bus.

I'm sure that there just isn't that same confluence of NuDen attendees who also visit here. I've always enjoyed myself whenever I've been there.

7 hours ago, Kilt Boy said:

It isn't easy for me to get to, personally. I'm usually on the bus.

I'm sure that there just isn't that same confluence of NuDen attendees who also visit here. I've always enjoyed myself whenever I've been there.

Also find the location a bit out-of-the-way, at least for afternoon visits when using the bus.  In addition, have been a bit put off by fairly frequent references to the "open" feel of the CR area here as well as the stage height/layout in the main part of the club.

• Like 1

The place is designed poorly. It has no ambience, good or bad.

Edited by trout

A rare visit to this club. It used to be my favourite when I had a fav girl there. Maybe only 4 or 5 girls working and all were attractive & sexy. Actually something for everyone.  Didn't go for any CR time as the girl I liked best was busy. Yes, the big CR room on main floor has little privacy but there should be no reason not to use 1 of the small booths along the wall. Also there is upstairs and it was open today but saw no one using the CR's there. Yes, the stage is high and can be far away or you can snuggle right up to the stage and just look up. Food used to be excellent here and I suspect it still is. A fav from some time ago dropped in just as I was to leave. Ah, the memories.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 1963Kennedy said:

A rare visit to this club. It used to be my favourite when I had a fav girl there. Maybe only 4 or 5 girls working and all were attractive & sexy. Actually something for everyone.  Didn't go for any CR time as the girl I liked best was busy. Yes, the big CR room on main floor has little privacy but there should be no reason not to use 1 of the small booths along the wall. Also there is upstairs and it was open today but saw no one using the CR's there. Yes, the stage is high and can be far away or you can snuggle right up to the stage and just look up. Food used to be excellent here and I suspect it still is. A fav from some time ago dropped in just as I was to leave. Ah, the memories.

"Ah the memories" indeed.  Had some incredible times here in mid 2000s.  Haven't been here in years.  It was great when the CRs were more private and some dancers were very open minded.

Maude is in the house. Maude will be performing tonight [Friday] and tomorrow. Perhaps 2 shows, 10pm and midnight are my guesses.

Dropped in briefly today; lots of pretty girls. Other than bar maid being incredible sexy MILF, there were 2 other ladies there who go way back and still look stunning.

• Like 2

I never really liked the champagne rooms at this place...ni privacy, no mileage. 

I haven't been there in years. Is it any better from either standpoint?

Probably no on both points, but you can still go upstairs they have the booths and a room that would be private and quite roomy.  All windows though, but you're alone with the girl.

Mileage is always with the right girl. 

The den is one of my favs.... Def should be talked more about on here.

• Like 1